growing Islamophobia

Apple and oranges.....as a minority I can't vote for the people that hate me. Not a rocket scientists. I'm against abortion and share lot of conservative values with so called conservatives, but can't vote for them...same goes for latinos, African Americans and others. We can't all be wrong.

Why minorities overwhelmingly don't vote republican?...

Why do abused spouses stay in abusive relationships?
Republicans damage minorities at every chance they get. Black women voted an amazing 98% against Trump. I appreciate their valiant efforts.

Literally the whole world is pissed at the 27% that voted orange man in.
And I don't why the minority gets to be happy and their Clown got less votes. And gets to please the minority and not the interest of his people and the majority of them, the loud majority.

Lol go ahead....

I swear r publicans are so dumb they,signed their death by posing off minorities. Luckily for them Hillary ran , Russia helped and sanders supporters were mad.
All the stats are out there, minorities will be up there and the parties chose their paths.

Why minorities overwhelmingly don't vote republican?

You just confirmed what I said.

I contradict everything you said.
:desk:
Oh oh I know why, I know why!
They won't see another presidency for a long time. Thankfully.

Latinos are conservativessel most they hate his guts and the Republican party. They might as well name themselves KKK, I'll respect them for being direct and frank.

Apple and oranges.....as a minority I can't vote for the people that hate me. Not a rocket scientists. I'm against abortion and share lot of conservative values with so called conservatives, but can't vote for them...same goes for latinos, African Americans and others. We can't all be wrong.

Why minorities overwhelmingly don't vote republican?...

Why do abused spouses stay in abusive relationships?
Republicans damage minorities at every chance they get. Black women voted an amazing 98% against Trump. I appreciate their valiant efforts.

Hey Issa terrorist.....did your boyfriends get loose over in Manila today? Another slaughter for no reason?

Why did you not stay in your own great muslim country? Why come here.....everything y'all hate?

1 in Manila it was a heist not a terrorist act. Lol

2 I'm American and love this country.

3 yes I hate bigots and the minority racists like your ass.

Hey Issa terrorist.....did your boyfriends get loose over in Manila today? Another slaughter for no reason?

Why did you not stay in your own great muslim country? Why come here.....everything y'all hate?

1st Persian Gulf I salute you for your service, for Somalia it was wrong same with other invasions I wouldn't be proud of it.
I have muslim friend who served with you probably they won't flattered with your retheroc....
Is not all about you and your race, culture, values the US is a melting pot....everyone should be respected and cared for and contribute to make this country and the life of its citizens better.
What's distorting this country slowly how arrogant and selfish we becoming. Do you evendors read how you sound like? Same goes for Trump just like a spoiled selfish bullies.

With all due respect....your fear just comes from your ignorance. You can speak of terrorists as much as you want , but what you moss is that there is 1.7 billion of us, we don't have to be put all in the same basket.
The rest of the world thinks americans, are all obese uneducated morons....that's not right, it's called a stereotype.
Travel abroad meet people and open your heart and mind.

I am a Conservative, voted Republican, voted for Trump. I equally discriminate against Stupidity, and violent radical groups such as the ones who are considered Radical Islam.

If other muslims are offended that I continue to state my mind about Radical Islam............that is their problem and not mine.

Whether you like it our not.........Radical Islam is spreading like a Cancer across the globe. And that Cancer needs to be removed....
Been abroad............Served 2 tours in the Persian Gulf.........Been to Somalia.............

You are stuck in the habit of saying we are the problem when we aren't ditching all Muslims..........Your propaganda is doing so and not me........................

No one is saying we are going after 1.7 billion Muslims.............we are saying we are going after the Radical ones...............You try to put them all in one basket to divert from the problem of Terrorism in this world.
I live in the real world............been to the real world.................

The Threat of Radical Islam is REAL................and it is killing all over the planet...............and I will continue to say that regardless of who likes it or not.
In the real world of America, are you more likely to die at the hands of a Muslim or the hands of a non muslim?

The FBI say more likely a left wing group if you live in the continental US.

1. My apologies. I just heard. ASSumed. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

1st Persian Gulf I salute you for your service, for Somalia it was wrong same with other invasions I wouldn't be proud of it.
I have muslim friend who served with you probably they won't flattered with your retheroc....
Is not all about you and your race, culture, values the US is a melting pot....everyone should be respected and cared for and contribute to make this country and the life of its citizens better.
What's distorting this country slowly how arrogant and selfish we becoming. Do you evendors read how you sound like? Same goes for Trump just like a spoiled selfish bullies.

With all due respect....your fear just comes from your ignorance. You can speak of terrorists as much as you want , but what you moss is that there is 1.7 billion of us, we don't have to be put all in the same basket.
The rest of the world thinks americans, are all obese uneducated morons....that's not right, it's called a stereotype.
Been abroad............Served 2 tours in the Persian Gulf.........Been to Somalia.............

You are stuck in the habit of saying we are the problem when we aren't ditching all Muslims..........Your propaganda is doing so and not me........................

No one is saying we are going after 1.7 billion Muslims.............we are saying we are going after the Radical ones...............You try to put them all in one basket to divert from the problem of Terrorism in this world.

The Threat of Radical Islam is REAL................and it is killing all over the planet...............and I will continue to say that regardless of who likes it or not.
In the real world of America, are you more likely to die at the hands of a Muslim or the hands of a non muslim?

The FBI say more likely a left wing group if you live in the continental US.
Link it I have a hard time believing it. Right wing extremists are extremely dangerous.

I am a Conservative, voted Republican, voted for Trump. I equally discriminate against Stupidity, and violent radical groups such as the ones who are considered Radical Islam.

If other muslims are offended that I continue to state my mind about Radical Islam............that is their problem and not mine.

Whether you like it our not.........Radical Islam is spreading like a Cancer across the globe. And that Cancer needs to be removed....

that's a stupid question-------it does not take ALL FACTORS into account-------However in the
city -----IN THE USA in which I live---------there are about 1/2 million jews------and a few hundred
thousand muslims. Were I do die by MURDER-----the chances of my dying at the hands of
a muslim are about one million times more likely than by the hand of a jew------and about 100,000
times more likely than by the hand of a christian

Well bigotry is blinding and that's what happened to you. I won't accept your apology because is not sincere.

Last edited:
Well bigotry is blinding and that's what happened to you. I won't accept your apology because is not simcere.

[/QUOTE

to what "apology" do you refer, issa?

What city is this?

Cause dying by the hands of non Muslims is more likely in the US. They have been killing each other for years now before even Isis came to life.

that's a stupid question-------it does not take ALL FACTORS into account-------However in the
city -----IN THE USA in which I live---------there are about 1/2 million jews------and a few hundred
thousand muslims. Were I do die by MURDER-----the chances of my dying at the hands of
a muslim are about one million times more likely than by the hand of a jew------and about 100,000

Chances to be killed by a refugee is 3.6 billion..... by a Christian/American born ???
Anyone pls?

That's statistically innacurate

Forum List

Back