growing Islamophobia

Two men have been killed as they tried to stop a man abusing two women who appeared to be Muslim, police in the US city of Portland say.

The abusive man turned on the two men and fatally stabbed them, police said.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations urged President Trump to speak out against increasing Islamophobia in the US.

It accused the president of exacerbating the trend with his statements and policies.

Police have identified the suspect as Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35. He has been charged with offences including aggravated murder, attempted murder, intimidation and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

"Suspect was on the train and he was yelling and ranting and raving a lot of different things, including what would be characterised as hate speech or biased language," said Sgt Pete Simpson.

"In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him, appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour. Some of the people that he was yelling at, they were attacked viciously by the suspect, resulting in the two deaths and one injury."

Jeremy Joseph Christian was arrested shortly after he got off the train. The two women he was abusing - one of whom was said by eyewitnesses to have been wearing a headscarf - left the scene before police could speak to them.

However one of the girls' parents later told the Oregonian newspaper that they were teenagers, one black and one Muslim.

Dyjuana Hudson said the attacker "was saying that Muslims should die."

Portland deaths: Two stabbed trying to stop anti-Muslim abuse - BBC News
So why are leftists such violent Islamophobes?

Literally the whole world is pissed at the 27% that voted orange man in.
And I don't why the minority gets to be happy and their Clown got less votes. And gets to please the minority and not the interest of his people and the majority of them, the loud majority.

Lol go ahead....

I swear r publicans are so dumb they,signed their death by posing off minorities. Luckily for them Hillary ran , Russia helped and sanders supporters were mad.
All the stats are out there, minorities will be up there and the parties chose their paths.

Why minorities overwhelmingly don't vote republican?

I contradict everything you said.
:desk:
Oh oh I know why, I know why!
They won't see another presidency for a long time. Thankfully.

Actually that's 25%. Of eligible voters, less than that much of everybody.

Hey Issa terrorist.....did your boyfriends get loose over in Manila today? Another slaughter for no reason?

Why did you not stay in your own great muslim country? Why come here.....everything y'all hate?

How would you know what he "hates"? Who's y'all?

1st Persian Gulf I salute you for your service, for Somalia it was wrong same with other invasions I wouldn't be proud of it.
I have muslim friend who served with you probably they won't flattered with your retheroc....
Is not all about you and your race, culture, values the US is a melting pot....everyone should be respected and cared for and contribute to make this country and the life of its citizens better.
What's distorting this country slowly how arrogant and selfish we becoming. Do you evendors read how you sound like? Same goes for Trump just like a spoiled selfish bullies.

With all due respect....your fear just comes from your ignorance. You can speak of terrorists as much as you want , but what you moss is that there is 1.7 billion of us, we don't have to be put all in the same basket.
The rest of the world thinks americans, are all obese uneducated morons....that's not right, it's called a stereotype.
Travel abroad meet people and open your heart and mind.
Been abroad............Served 2 tours in the Persian Gulf.........Been to Somalia.............

You are stuck in the habit of saying we are the problem when we aren't ditching all Muslims..........Your propaganda is doing so and not me........................

No one is saying we are going after 1.7 billion Muslims.............we are saying we are going after the Radical ones...............You try to put them all in one basket to divert from the problem of Terrorism in this world.
I live in the real world............been to the real world.................

The Threat of Radical Islam is REAL................and it is killing all over the planet...............and I will continue to say that regardless of who likes it or not.
In the real world of America, are you more likely to die at the hands of a Muslim or the hands of a non muslim?

that's a stupid question-------it does not take ALL FACTORS into account-------However in the
city -----IN THE USA in which I live---------there are about 1/2 million jews------and a few hundred
thousand muslims. Were I do die by MURDER-----the chances of my dying at the hands of
a muslim are about one million times more likely than by the hand of a jew------and about 100,000
times more likely than by the hand of a christian

Yeah uh huh. Link?

1st Persian Gulf I salute you for your service, for Somalia it was wrong same with other invasions I wouldn't be proud of it.
I have muslim friend who served with you probably they won't flattered with your retheroc....
Is not all about you and your race, culture, values the US is a melting pot....everyone should be respected and cared for and contribute to make this country and the life of its citizens better.
What's distorting this country slowly how arrogant and selfish we becoming. Do you evendors read how you sound like? Same goes for Trump just like a spoiled selfish bullies.

The Threat of Radical Islam is REAL................and it is killing all over the planet...............and I will continue to say that regardless of who likes it or not.
In the real world of America, are you more likely to die at the hands of a Muslim or the hands of a non muslim?

that's a stupid question-------it does not take ALL FACTORS into account-------However in the
city -----IN THE USA in which I live---------there are about 1/2 million jews------and a few hundred
thousand muslims. Were I do die by MURDER-----the chances of my dying at the hands of
a muslim are about one million times more likely than by the hand of a jew------and about 100,000
times more likely than by the hand of a christian
That's statistically innacurate

it is imprecise-------but reflects a reality

It is bullshit ------- but reflects a paranoia. :cuckoo:

Poster please. "It is imprecise"? The term is "alternate facts".

The FBI say more likely a left wing group if you live in the continental US.
Link it I have a hard time believing it. Right wing extremists are extremely dangerous.

Ask Pogo he linked it in this thread earlier. The most terrorism is Latino and most of that happened in Puerto Rico, the second largest group and the largest in the Continental US is liberals groups. Right wing extremists are less than 5%. Congrats on your violent nature.

All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t

There's nothing in there about "Liberals", lying shit.

Two men have been killed as they tried to stop a man abusing two women who appeared to be Muslim, police in the US city of Portland say.

The abusive man turned on the two men and fatally stabbed them, police said.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations urged President Trump to speak out against increasing Islamophobia in the US.

It accused the president of exacerbating the trend with his statements and policies.

Police have identified the suspect as Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35. He has been charged with offences including aggravated murder, attempted murder, intimidation and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.

"Suspect was on the train and he was yelling and ranting and raving a lot of different things, including what would be characterised as hate speech or biased language," said Sgt Pete Simpson.

"In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him, appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour. Some of the people that he was yelling at, they were attacked viciously by the suspect, resulting in the two deaths and one injury."

Jeremy Joseph Christian was arrested shortly after he got off the train. The two women he was abusing - one of whom was said by eyewitnesses to have been wearing a headscarf - left the scene before police could speak to them.

However one of the girls' parents later told the Oregonian newspaper that they were teenagers, one black and one Muslim.

Dyjuana Hudson said the attacker "was saying that Muslims should die."

Portland deaths: Two stabbed trying to stop anti-Muslim abuse - BBC News

I am sorry to hear about this terrible tragedy. I will pray for the family's of the victims who were very courageous in standing up to this individual. It was also reported he said derogatory and crass things about Jews and Christians and police suspected he may have been mentally ill.

Well said. Those, the three victims who had their throats slashed for simply trying to keep the peace, are the story here, along with the warning played out by the aggressor about exactly what this kind of blanket hate leads to.

The Islamisiasts have stayed stunningly silent on all that, preferring to step on the dead bodies to make sure the voice of blanket hate shall not be less than the loudest. Because that would be an admission of the inherent danger in it and they just don't have the stones. A few have even suggested the peacekeepers and/or the teenage girls minding their own business were the aggressors, who attacked the poor bigot's knife with the dangerous weapon of their jugular veins.

There's some damn sick fucks in here.

EDIT --- and speak of the devil, here comes one of the murdererpologists right now.....

as it turns out, the girls started the conflict. They left, and the punk who survived shoved the guy down, and a little mob jumped him. They didn't know he was armed, they weren't heroes, they were punks. The one who survived is saying those who are praising him have "white savior complex" and a fourth punk stole his backpack and ran with it. Probably had his drug kit in it.

I could have anticipated some wag going "oh yeah? Who said anything like that?" Whelp --- there it is. No way around it.

Good timing, murdererpologist asshole. You can dig it. :dig:

Last edited:
The girls who were attacked were just 16 or 17....they must have been terrified. Corbin is over 6 ft tall, 235 lbs. iI can't find anything stating that girls "started" it or that the knifer was some kind of misunderstood guy who was jumped by drug ridden punks.

From Corbin's family:
“We offer our deepest sympathies to the families of the deceased; to the young women harassed; and to everyone who tried to protect these young women,” the statement said, according to the newspaper. “We cannot begin to understand this senseless act. We abhor violence, racism, and bigotry. We are praying for healing for everyone affected by the horrible actions of our son.”

Incidents like these have multiple victims: those who died, those who were the targets, the families, and the family of the perpetrator. And sometimes the perpetrator. Corbin was pretty clearly mentally ill, he was a transient with no fixed address.

Apparently they arrested the man who stole a backpack and a wedding ring from one of the victims - as he lay dying. He was a veteran. Thhis was caught on surveillence video.

The girls didn't start the conflict, from Portland Stabbing Victim Micah Fletcher Says City Has 'White Savior Complex'

Court documents describe a chaotic scene on the train from the moment Christian boarded.

He was drinking sangria from a large, bladder-style bag and began shouting anti-Muslim slurs once he spotted the two young women, according to a probable cause affidavit signed by Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Ryan Lufkin.

One passenger tried to intervene and was not hurt. The women moved away from Christian.

Surveillance video then shows Christian turn his attention to Namkai-Meche, who was seated. It wasn't clear if he said something to draw Christian's attention, but he stood up as Christian began shouting at him.

Fletcher then stood up and pushed Christian hard enough to make him stumble, the affidavit said.

Christian pulled a folded knife from his pocket and concealed it in his hand, prosecutors say. As a shoving match ensued, Christian first stabbed Fletcher, then Namkai-Meche, the documents say. Best then tried to come to their aid and was stabbed.

No one is saying we are going after 1.7 billion Muslims.............we are saying we are going after the Radical ones...............

"No one" huh.

Dafuck do you think "nuke Mecca" means?

Heavy duty problems require heavy duty solutions.

Nuke Mecca and they have nothing more to pray to.

Just floating a suggestion, albeit an extreme one.

It's worthwhile just to see Pogo go: :blowup:

The girls who were attacked were just 16 or 17....they must have been terrified. Corbin is over 6 ft tall, 235 lbs. iI can't find anything stating that girls "started" it or that the knifer was some kind of misunderstood guy who was jumped by drug ridden punks.

From Corbin's family:
“We offer our deepest sympathies to the families of the deceased; to the young women harassed; and to everyone who tried to protect these young women,” the statement said, according to the newspaper. “We cannot begin to understand this senseless act. We abhor violence, racism, and bigotry. We are praying for healing for everyone affected by the horrible actions of our son.”

Incidents like these have multiple victims: those who died, those who were the targets, the families, and the family of the perpetrator. And sometimes the perpetrator. Corbin was pretty clearly mentally ill, he was a transient with no fixed address.

Apparently they arrested the man who stole a backpack and a wedding ring from one of the victims - as he lay dying. He was a veteran. Thhis was caught on surveillence video.

The girls didn't start the conflict, from Portland Stabbing Victim Micah Fletcher Says City Has 'White Savior Complex'

Court documents describe a chaotic scene on the train from the moment Christian boarded.

He was drinking sangria from a large, bladder-style bag and began shouting anti-Muslim slurs once he spotted the two young women, according to a probable cause affidavit signed by Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Ryan Lufkin.

One passenger tried to intervene and was not hurt. The women moved away from Christian.

Surveillance video then shows Christian turn his attention to Namkai-Meche, who was seated. It wasn't clear if he said something to draw Christian's attention, but he stood up as Christian began shouting at him.

Fletcher then stood up and pushed Christian hard enough to make him stumble, the affidavit said.

Christian pulled a folded knife from his pocket and concealed it in his hand, prosecutors say. As a shoving match ensued, Christian first stabbed Fletcher, then Namkai-Meche, the documents say. Best then tried to come to their aid and was stabbed.

Chrisitan (not "Corbin") fully admitted to being the aggressor. I posted that yesterday (981).

>> After his arrest, Jeremy Joseph Christian sat in the back of a police car and said: "I stabbed the two (expletives) in the neck and I'm happy now."

The police car, equipped with audio and video recording devices, captured statements from Christian, a suspect in the stabbing deaths of two people on a Portland light rail.

"Think I stab (expletives) in the neck for fun? Oh yeah, you're right I do. I'm a patriot."

His recorded statements in the police car were revealed in an affidavit released Tuesday.

"That's what liberalism gets you," he was recorded saying.

"I hope they all die. I'm gonna say that on the stand. I'm a patriot, and I hope everyone I stabbed died." -- CNN

There just ain't a whole lot of wiggle room for murdererpologists to play the old "they were asking for it" canard. Christian wants full "credit" for what he calls "patriotism". Yet the M-pols trip all over themselves trying to get yet another confessee off the hook he's already grabbed with both hands. Doesn't make sense.

No one is saying we are going after 1.7 billion Muslims.............we are saying we are going after the Radical ones...............

"No one" huh.

Yeah thanks for proving my point. Again. Saves me a quote.

Stats are here you are not more likely will die from a terrorist bomb, but more likely will die in the hands of someone who is not a terrorist...
And what about cordoba now?

Cordoba-----you never heard of Cordoba? Cordoba is sometimes a khutbahjumaat topic

Give it a try tough redneck....incase you didn't know it there are Muslim countries who can nuke as well. Feed Isis you doing a good job.

"No one" huh.

It's worthwhile just to see Pogo go: :blowup:

Last edited:
I know Cordoba in Spain....what are trying to say?

Stats are here you are not more likely will die from a terrorist bomb, but more likely will die in the hands of someone who is not a terrorist...
And what about cordoba now?

Cordoba-----you never heard of Cordoba? Cordoba is sometimes a khutbahjumaat topic

I read somewhere that Mr Christian, the Jewophobe/Christianophobe/isslamophobe/Blackophobe/Xyzophobe, was shot in the head in 2002 during ?an armed robbery. Maybe he was drain bamaged? If not, I believe the maximum sentence for his murders is the death penalty, apparently.

Last edited:
Look racism in the US is deeply rooted I've never seen anything like it. What boggles my mind people from one city has different accents and they live within few blocks from each other. I'm not even gonna talk about the southern states and red America.
Obama was a mixed kid, they viewed him as a black person, although his mom was Caucasian and he was brought up by his white grandparents.
I love this country but one of the biggest regrets I have moving from a country that race wasn't an issue to a country that people still judge based on the color of the skin.

I agree with you the last election both parties failed miserably. Although I think that trump is the worst candidate that have ever run for president. I didn't vote for any, because none wete fit to be president, I would've voted for Biden or Sanders on a heart beat.

I meant religious Christians that consider themselves conservatives and republicans.
As fAR as Muslims I might be biased.

Good for you but as minorities we are less likely to vote republican...simply because they don't like us.
20% some Latinos vote republican less than 10% blacks ect....not to count those eligible to vote.
Republicans have no future if they don't change their racial ideology.

I'm not kidding every single republican I came across have negative views on minorities either blacks, Hispanics or Muslims. I'm yet to meet someone who didn't hint that he has some racists views.
I live in an ultra liberal town...and have 0 issues, in fact after any major news they check on you if you are OK are you being harassed or not.

So to me, why so called religious people are the most intolerant ones. And so called non religious are the most compassionate and the most accepting?

So religious people would include Muslims?

I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't have a hint bigotry or prejudice against a person of race, religion, or politics. I don't care if it is a Democrat, a Catholic, a white person, Muslim, or whoever it is people dealing with people.

I found if I am nice to people they are nice to me. Just get along and it works.

Vote for whoever you want, I don't vote Republican all the time, this last election I voted third party because the Republicans and Democrats failed to run a candidate that had character or integrity. I can't believe that anyone would vote for either candidate.

So when you say religious people are the most intolerant, does that also mean Muslims?

Might be biased? I have found 99% of Christians to be wonderful people, funny that is the same percentage I find Muslims to be. Same holds true for whites, blacks, orientals, hispanics, conservatives and liberals. I must live in a different world from you because I find 99% of all people honest, peaceful, and wonderful. I will also say, 100% of all people are bigoted and hold prejudice, we are after all human and that we don't understand, we form bigotry and prejudice, race, color, religion and politics doesn't matter. It is who we all are, human.

Look racism in the US is deeply rooted I've never seen anything like it. What boggles my mind people from one city has different accents and they live within few blocks from each other. I'm not even gonna talk about the southern states and red America.
Obama was a mixed kid, they viewed him as a black person, although his mom was Caucasian and he was brought up by his white grandparents.
I love this country but one of the biggest regrets I have moving from a country that race wasn't an issue to a country that people still judge based on the color of the skin.

I agree with you the last election both parties failed miserably. Although I think that trump is the worst candidate that have ever run for president. I didn't vote for any, because none wete fit to be president, I would've voted for Biden or Sanders on a heart beat.

I meant religious Christians that consider themselves conservatives and republicans.
As fAR as Muslims I might be biased.

Good for you but as minorities we are less likely to vote republican...simply because they don't like us.
20% some Latinos vote republican less than 10% blacks ect....not to count those eligible to vote.
Republicans have no future if they don't change their racial ideology.

So religious people would include Muslims?

I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't have a hint bigotry or prejudice against a person of race, religion, or politics. I don't care if it is a Democrat, a Catholic, a white person, Muslim, or whoever it is people dealing with people.

I found if I am nice to people they are nice to me. Just get along and it works.

Vote for whoever you want, I don't vote Republican all the time, this last election I voted third party because the Republicans and Democrats failed to run a candidate that had character or integrity. I can't believe that anyone would vote for either candidate.

So when you say religious people are the most intolerant, does that also mean Muslims?

Might be biased? I have found 99% of Christians to be wonderful people, funny that is the same percentage I find Muslims to be. Same holds true for whites, blacks, orientals, hispanics, conservatives and liberals. I must live in a different world from you because I find 99% of all people honest, peaceful, and wonderful. I will also say, 100% of all people are bigoted and hold prejudice, we are after all human and that we don't understand, we form bigotry and prejudice, race, color, religion and politics doesn't matter. It is who we all are, human.
What is good in the united states is that we can be against terrorist Muslims without fearing to decide by ourselves and here in France we do not express ourselves, we can not decide for ourselves, we can't be against terrorist Muslims.
Maybe I should move to the US and there I could be myself.

Forum List

Back