growing Islamophobia

I'm a Muslim and by far the Republicans are more likely to be racists and bigots....is their line of politics and views. Is not just me who says and witness this, I know lot of other minorities that say the same thing...I don't know why you denying that. Look at trump rallies, the voters, his cabinet...
You cant fix it, GOP is now the party of the whites and anti others.
And conservatives are the most intolerant people I've seen and heard of. They didn't learn squat from Jesup apparently....and the funniest joke they voted a non conservative liar.

The right is filled with haters, racists, bigots, homophobes,ect...that's why you guys can't get minorities votes....you are a bunch of haters.
And what confuses us is that right wingers portray themselves as Jesus followers....yet they are the most hateful people I've ever met, heard of and came across. And trust me I met almost all groups and religions on this planet.

You must be a chicken to be worried about a 1% Muslim population that 99% of it are hard working peole. Few of them bad apples scare you to death?
You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

You are more likely to be a victim by left wing terrorists in this country than right wing terrorists and it isn't close. You are more likely be a victim of Islamic terrorist than of a right wing terrorist. However the group that leads the US in domestic terrorism in the continental by a large margin is the left wing nutters.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that left wingers are more apt to commit an act of terror? If the left is so loving, and kind and tolerant and peaceful, why is it they commit the largest percentage of domestic terrorist attacks in the continental United States.

They other thing I find amusing is you have cried and cried about not lumping all Muslims as terrorists then you categorize right wingers as haters, bigots and on and on, you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Sounds very hypocritical.

I have met those that lean left and right and I like some and others I have disliked. I have met intolerant, racist, hateful bigots on the left and right.

Again, my experience is 99% of the people are peaceful, kind and good, your distortion of the right is based on intolerance, hate and bigotry.

That is your life, good luck with it.

I'm not kidding every single republican I came across have negative views on minorities either blacks, Hispanics or Muslims. I'm yet to meet someone who didn't hint that he has some racists views.
I live in an ultra liberal town...and have 0 issues, in fact after any major news they check on you if you are OK are you being harassed or not.

So to me, why so called religious people are the most intolerant ones. And so called non religious are the most compassionate and the most accepting?

So religious people would include Muslims?

I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't have a hint bigotry or prejudice against a person of race, religion, or politics. I don't care if it is a Democrat, a Catholic, a white person, Muslim, or whoever it is people dealing with people.

I found if I am nice to people they are nice to me. Just get along and it works.

Do people who think there is no such thing as Islamophobia (not a great term, I think it's more accurate to say anti-Islamism) - also feel there is no such thing as racism or anti-semitism?
I grow tired of the term. It is used too dang much anytime someone says anything after terrorist attacks. When people try to down play the event and minimize the attacks happening around the globe. Then use examples to try and place blame somewhere else, aka change the subject, or say you did it too.

It has become a leftist battle cry.......same as racist.........same as homophobe...........It is a broken record.

I am a Conservative, voted Republican, voted for Trump. I equally discriminate against Stupidity, and violent radical groups such as the ones who are considered Radical Islam.

If other muslims are offended that I continue to state my mind about Radical Islam............that is their problem and not mine.

Whether you like it our not.........Radical Islam is spreading like a Cancer across the globe. And that Cancer needs to be removed....

With all due respect....your fear just comes from your ignorance. You can speak of terrorists as much as you want , but what you moss is that there is 1.7 billion of us, we don't have to be put all in the same basket.
The rest of the world thinks americans, are all obese uneducated morons....that's not right, it's called a stereotype.
Travel abroad meet people and open your heart and mind.

You can't remove Islam but we can help each other remove the bad apples, with our will. And keep in mind that muslims are helping everyday to counter terrorism, ask Trump.

And guess what us minorities we are multiplying like rabbits and with your party''s retheroc you won't see wins in the near future. Remember Trump got on 27% of the vote, a bad candidate was running against him. I was one vote against Republicans I have 5 now in my household. Keep up son we are taking over (minorities=other humans)

I am a Conservative, voted Republican, voted for Trump. I equally discriminate against Stupidity, and violent radical groups such as the ones who are considered Radical Islam.

If other muslims are offended that I continue to state my mind about Radical Islam............that is their problem and not mine.

Whether you like it our not.........Radical Islam is spreading like a Cancer across the globe. And that Cancer needs to be removed....

Last edited:
With all due respect....your fear just comes from your ignorance. You can speak of terrorists as much as you want , but what you moss is that there is 1.7 billion of us, we don't have to be put all in the same basket.
The rest of the world thinks americans, are all obese uneducated morons....that's not right, it's called a stereotype.

Been abroad............Served 2 tours in the Persian Gulf.........Been to Somalia.............

You are stuck in the habit of saying we are the problem when we aren't ditching all Muslims..........Your propaganda is doing so and not me........................

No one is saying we are going after 1.7 billion Muslims.............we are saying we are going after the Radical ones...............You try to put them all in one basket to divert from the problem of Terrorism in this world.

So you equally discriminate against radical white supremacists such as the murder in this case, right? Or do you think this poor young woman deserved it and the victims were just Muslim apologists?

I'm a Muslim and by far the Republicans are more likely to be racists and bigots....is their line of politics and views. Is not just me who says and witness this, I know lot of other minorities that say the same thing...I don't know why you denying that. Look at trump rallies, the voters, his cabinet...
And conservatives are the most intolerant people I've seen and heard of. They didn't learn squat from Jesup apparently....and the funniest joke they voted a non conservative liar.

The right is filled with haters, racists, bigots, homophobes,ect...that's why you guys can't get minorities votes....you are a bunch of haters.
And what confuses us is that right wingers portray themselves as Jesus followers....yet they are the most hateful people I've ever met, heard of and came across. And trust me I met almost all groups and religions on this planet.

You must be a chicken to be worried about a 1% Muslim population that 99% of it are hard working peole. Few of them bad apples scare you to death?
You are more likely to be shot by a thief, an NRA member, a gun lover on a road rage, than a terrorist.

If he killed in the name of his god, and he's part of a growing religious then we could have quite a problem going forward.

I condemn everything he's done, although I likely have similiar concerns about the growing Muslim population in the U.S.

You are more likely to be a victim by left wing terrorists in this country than right wing terrorists and it isn't close. You are more likely be a victim of Islamic terrorist than of a right wing terrorist. However the group that leads the US in domestic terrorism in the continental by a large margin is the left wing nutters.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that left wingers are more apt to commit an act of terror? If the left is so loving, and kind and tolerant and peaceful, why is it they commit the largest percentage of domestic terrorist attacks in the continental United States.

They other thing I find amusing is you have cried and cried about not lumping all Muslims as terrorists then you categorize right wingers as haters, bigots and on and on, you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Sounds very hypocritical.

I have met those that lean left and right and I like some and others I have disliked. I have met intolerant, racist, hateful bigots on the left and right.

Again, my experience is 99% of the people are peaceful, kind and good, your distortion of the right is based on intolerance, hate and bigotry.

What a load of crap.

1st Persian Gulf I salute you for your service, for Somalia it was wrong same with other invasions I wouldn't be proud of it.
I have muslim friend who served with you probably they won't flattered with your retheroc....
Is not all about you and your race, culture, values the US is a melting pot....everyone should be respected and cared for and contribute to make this country and the life of its citizens better.
What's distorting this country slowly how arrogant and selfish we becoming. Do you evendors read how you sound like? Same goes for Trump just like a spoiled selfish bullies.

Been abroad............Served 2 tours in the Persian Gulf.........Been to Somalia.............

You are stuck in the habit of saying we are the problem when we aren't ditching all Muslims..........Your propaganda is doing so and not me........................

No one is saying we are going after 1.7 billion Muslims.............we are saying we are going after the Radical ones...............You try to put them all in one basket to divert from the problem of Terrorism in this world.

You just confirmed what I said.

What a load of crap.

1st Persian Gulf I salute you for your service, for Somalia it was wrong same with other invasions I wouldn't be proud of it.
I have muslim friend who served with you probably they won't flattered with your retheroc....
Is not all about you and your race, culture, values the US is a melting pot....everyone should be respected and cared for and contribute to make this country and the life of its citizens better.
What's distorting this country slowly how arrogant and selfish we becoming. Do you evendors read how you sound like? Same goes for Trump just like a spoiled selfish bullies.

I live in the real world............been to the real world.................

The Threat of Radical Islam is REAL................and it is killing all over the planet...............and I will continue to say that regardless of who likes it or not.

The Threat of Radical Islam is REAL................and it is killing all over the planet...............and I will continue to say that regardless of who likes it or not.
In the real world of America, are you more likely to die at the hands of a Muslim or the hands of a non muslim?

What a load of crap.

I contradict everything you said.

I lived in a Muslim country and visited many 0 deaths by guns and ultra safe. Here 1000''s deaths from gun violence....should we call Americans nutjobs and gun violence lovers?
(Well the world thinks that already) but it's not reality is it?

Why minorities overwhelmingly don't vote republican?

What a load of crap.

What a load of crap.

:desk:
Oh oh I know why, I know why!

Lol go ahead....

I swear r publicans are so dumb they,signed their death by posing off minorities. Luckily for them Hillary ran , Russia helped and sanders supporters were mad.
All the stats are out there, minorities will be up there and the parties chose their paths.

What a load of crap.

Lol go ahead....

I swear r publicans are so dumb they,signed their death by posing off minorities. Luckily for them Hillary ran , Russia helped and sanders supporters were mad.
All the stats are out there, minorities will be up there and the parties chose their paths.

What a load of crap.

They won't see another presidency for a long time. Thankfully.

Apples and oranges.....as a minority I can't vote for the people that hate me. (Not a rocket science). I'm against abortion and share lot of conservative values with so called conservatives, but can't vote for them...same goes for latinos, African Americans and others. We can't all be wrong.

Why minorities overwhelmingly don't vote republican?...

Why do abused spouses stay in abusive relationships?

Forum List

Back