Growth Down. Stock Market Down. Optimism Down. Tax Cut Boost To The Economy Non Existent

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump loves to tweet about the stock market. He’s done so at least 17 times since the election. He also loves to tweet about polls showing American’s are optimistic about the economy. But Trump isn’t likely to tweet about this …

Main Street's confidence in the stock market is crumbling at the fastest pace since at least 1987. ...

Just 33% of people polled by the Conference Board this month expected stock prices to rise over the next year.

After hitting a peak in January, the market has dropped more than 2,500 points. The result has been a lot of nervous 401K owners eyeing shrinking retirement funds. Though it’s not as if some people aren’t doing very well.

Growth, down. Stock market, down. Optimism, down. The tax cut boost to the economy, non-existent.

skews13, post: 19798792
Main Street's confidence in the stock market is crumbling at the fastest pace since at least 1987. ...

Expect Trumpo and his Trumporroids to ease away from taking credit for positive economic indicators and to start blaming Obama because the tax cuts for billionaires isn't going to work.

Expect Trumpo and his Trumporroids to ease away from taking credit for positive economic indicators and to start blaming Obama because the tax cuts for billionaires isn't going to work.

US sees first net private employment loss in seven years.

U.S. Sees First Net Private Employment Loss in Seven Years

Must be Obama's fault, right?

Thing is, I live off my investments and SocSec and I buy Medicare. Those are among what trump, LyinRyan and the Rs are screwing up.

Donald Trump loves to tweet about the stock market. He’s done so at least 17 times since the election. He also loves to tweet about polls showing American’s are optimistic about the economy. But Trump isn’t likely to tweet about this …

Just 33% of people polled by the Conference Board this month expected stock prices to rise over the next year.

After hitting a peak in January, the market has dropped more than 2,500 points. The result has been a lot of nervous 401K owners eyeing shrinking retirement funds. Though it’s not as if some people aren’t doing very well.

Growth, down. Stock market, down. Optimism, down. The tax cut boost to the economy, non-existent.
Absolute non sense....

It’s clearly Hillary’s fault.

It has never been easier to find a job than now.
But that is not very informative, becUs eunderemplohment is as bad as unemployment. What are the jobs paying? What are wages doing? These are better things to look at.
I'll give you that one. There is a fair amount of underemployment out there.
Congrats, I think this is literally the first time I've seen any, (I assume) conservative concede a point on USMB. Come to think of it, it's rare on the left to. Thanks for showing intellectual honesty

Must be Obama's fault, right?

Thing is, I live off my investments and SocSec and I buy Medicare. Those are among what trump, LyinRyan and the Rs are screwing up.

They tend to screw up everything they touch!

Forum List

Back