Gruber was merely telling the truth (big mistake!): Democrats MUST lie toget people to vote for them

Gruber's comments confirmed and exposed the Democrats for who they are: elitists who want to control everyone and create a true 1 percent.

Gruber is your typical college egghead professor. They think they're smarter than everyone else.
He is certainly smarter than you will ever be, and your jealousy is obvious!

You don't mind that they lied tot he people about everything?

You will be a TERRIBLE parent.
You don't care that the Right lied to the people about everything, and then hypocritically pretend to be offended by lying.

You would be a WORSE parent.

Gruber's comments confirmed and exposed the Democrats for who they are: elitists who want to control everyone and create a true 1 percent.

Gruber is your typical college egghead professor. They think they're smarter than everyone else.

Everyone thinks they are smarter than everyone else. rdean is the penultimate example..... I am beginning to wonder if ...maybe... rdean IS Gruber.

It would make sense...
Especially the ELITIST wing-nuts who see everyone else as Low-Information voters.

August 5, 2009
RUSH: It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") ... The new stupid America

You don't care that they lied Ed?

Tell the truth.

You don't care that the Right lied to the people about everything, and then hypocritically pretend to be offended by lying.

Ed, the issue here is you and Gruber...

My Son's are already young men raising their own kids to be honest people.

You?
You will raise little liars without any integrity.....just like you.

Everyone thinks they are smarter than everyone else. rdean is the penultimate example..... I am beginning to wonder if ...maybe... rdean IS Gruber.

It would make sense...
Especially the ELITIST wing-nuts who see everyone else as Low-Information voters.

August 5, 2009
RUSH: It's only a low-information voter (we used to have call 'em "morons") ... The new stupid America

Tell the truth.
I care that you lie and pretend to be offended by lying. You make the Grubers of the world look honest.
Think about that!

You?
But a liar would say the same thing. So why should I believe you?

You?
But a liar would say the same thing. So why should I believe you?

What you believe is immaterial kid.

Gruber is everywhere exposing your side and the President.

You don't care and you don't care because you have no integrity....you were raised to be a liar by liars and you are doing well it.

Gowdy was telling the Professor, in his sarcastic manner that the voters that rejected him, the bill and the administration were not stupid.

I still think the professor was calling the Democrats stupid, based on who paid him a few million dollars for his lies and deceptions.

“Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,”Mr. Gruber said. “Call it the stupidity of the American voter, or whatever. But basically, that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.”

"Those “stupid” people have been extremely generous toMr. Gruber. The Government Accountability Office(GAO) in 2010 investigated the $297,600 that the Department of Health and Human Services paid Mr. Gruberto sing the praises of the health care scheme.

Minnesota, for example, used federal Obamacare grants to pay Mr. Gruberto attend one meeting, participate in a biweekly email list and print a copy of the report, all for $329,000. Wisconsin paid Mr. Gruber$400,000 for the same material, requested by theofficeof then-Gov. Jim Doyle, a Democrat. When the report was presented, Gov. Scott Walker, a Republican, didn’t want Mr. Gruber at the news conference. Vermont is paying him another $400,000. Such a deal!

West Virginia, Maine, Colorado and Oregon have partaken ofMr. Gruber’s services, too, guaranteeing him a tidy sum. The money bought lies and deception. That’s Mr. Gruber’s characterization, not ours. “If you had a law which made it explicit that healthy people are going to pay in and sick people get money,” said Mr. Gruber, “it would not have passed.”
You just proved Gowdy right about how stupid the voters who rejected Obamacare are, healthy people paying in and sick people collecting is exactly how insurance works! That's how ALL insurance works, nonusers pay in and users collect.

You are a fucking idiot.
Again you prove just how stupid Gowdy said you were! The safe drivers pay for the accidents, the houses that don't burn down pay for the houses that do. The homes that don't get flooded pay for the houses that get washed away. That is how ALL insurance works!

The only ones who collect on insurance are those that pay the premium. I don't pay for my next door neighbors homeowners policy, do you?
If you have a homeowner's policy and you never make a claim, you paid the CLAIMS of those who collected on their policy. You are apparently too stupid to know it, just like Gowdy said you were.
Thank you.

Do you have an answer or are you stuck on stupid.

That is like paying taxes for Fire and Police departments and never having a fire or a need for a cop. I buy homeowners insurance and recently got a new $12,000 roof on my home due to hail damage and I only had to pay the deductible of $1,000. If you prefer not to pay for insurance, good luck. You will need it.

It would make sense...

August 5, 2009

As Forrest Gump would say..."Stupid is, as stupid does".

Who voted for Obamacare again????

You just proved Gowdy right about how stupid the voters who rejected Obamacare are, healthy people paying in and sick people collecting is exactly how insurance works! That's how ALL insurance works, nonusers pay in and users collect.

You are a fucking idiot.
Again you prove just how stupid Gowdy said you were! The safe drivers pay for the accidents, the houses that don't burn down pay for the houses that do. The homes that don't get flooded pay for the houses that get washed away. That is how ALL insurance works!

The only ones who collect on insurance are those that pay the premium. I don't pay for my next door neighbors homeowners policy, do you?
If you have a homeowner's policy and you never make a claim, you paid the CLAIMS of those who collected on their policy. You are apparently too stupid to know it, just like Gowdy said you were.
Thank you.

That is like paying taxes for Fire and Police departments and never having a fire or a need for a cop. I buy homeowners insurance and recently got a new $12,000 roof on my home due to hail damage and I only had to pay the deductible of $1,000. If you prefer not to pay for insurance, good luck. You will need it.

On edit: It takes a real ignorant slug to think that a Republican congressman would call the people in his own party who elected him stupid. That ignorant slug would be you.

you paid the CLAIMS of those who collected on their policy

You do understand that "Insurance" is a "peace of mind" issue? It reduces the worry of being vulnerable to sorta likely events that could happen to anyone.

I pay for that peace of mind....and the holidays, perks, pay and college fees of the kids of my broker. But I have no ulcers!!

It would make sense...

August 5, 2009

As Forrest Gump would say..."Stupid is, as stupid does".

Who voted for Obamacare again????

EdThe:ahole-1:

Greg

you paid the CLAIMS of those who collected on their policy

You do understand that "Insurance" is a "peace of mind" issue? It reduces the worry of being vulnerable to sorta likely events that could happen to anyone.

I pay for that peace of mind....and the holidays, perks, pay and college fees of the kids of my broker. But I have no ulcers!!

Exactly! And by having insurance I may well avoid the results of a catastrophic accident that could deprive my kids of the holidays, perks and college fees that I provide for them.

You are a fucking idiot.

Thank you.

And there it is, you have just stupidly proven Gruber correct. People with healthy roofs paid for your sick roof.

You are a fucking idiot.

Thank you.

And there it is, you have just stupidly proven Gruber correct. People with healthy roofs paid for your sick roof.

You're a fucking moron,,EdtheObumaCockSucker! Gruber admitted it was all a lie, Pelosi lied about not knowing him when she has his name right on her website, and you eat shit.... But everyone here already knew that!

It would make sense...

August 5, 2009

Tell the truth.
I care that you lie and pretend to be offended by lying. You make the Grubers of the world look honest.
Think about that!

At the end of the day, yourself was either among the stupid voters of whom Gruber depended or you stood with Gruber depending on the stupidity of fellow liberal supporters (the base, the masses) and the lack of transparency. Conservatives, by Gruber's definition, are not stupid.

animalhouse.jpg

If Democrats had described Obamacare honestly, no one would have voted for it. The Congressmen's constituents (including Democrats) would have bombarded them with demands that they vote NO, and very few could have resisted the pressure.

And it's not just about Obamacare.

If they had described Social Security honestly (that it would dispossess seniors of enough payments to make every one of them a millionaire, and then spend those payments in the General Fund and wait for later enrollees to pay for today's retirees), the same thing would have happened.

And if they admitted they were lying when they accused Republicans of poisoning the air, starving children, robbing Seniors, etc. etc., the same thing: Normal people would have rejected them in disgust.

And if they acknowledged that they were discouraging oil drilling just to pacify a relatively tiny (but strident) part of their base, the militant enviro-nuts, while remaining indifferent to the rising prices for oil (and for goods delivered by trucks or trains that use oil for fuel), normal people would again vote them ot of office.

And every other program the Democrats have pushed, would have met a similar fate if they described it openly and honestly.

The Democrats MUST lie about these things, and deceive people the way Gruber described.

Gruber was merely telling the truth about what the Democrats have been doing for decades.

But telling the truth is the one thing the Democrats cannot stand. Notice that not a single Democrat has addressed what Gruber said? Some call him names and denigrate his character, but most won't say anything. Those who do say anything about him, never touch what he actually said.

Dems are scared shitless now. And that's WITH the MSM trying their hardest to do a blackout on this information. Wait till the dam breaks because of social media....and takes the corrupt press with it, LOL.

Dag, Christmas has come early this year!

Forum List

Back