Gruesome Lindsey Graham: War with North Korea would be worth it!

This again from the guy that never had the balls to serve his country. You are all talk and no action.
It wasn’t a matter of “balls”, snowflake. I was a little busy doing something else. I was heavily recruited - but it wasn’t by Uncle Sam.

And...even if I had been...I sure as hell wasn't going to serve under the piece of shit Dumbocrat who was Commander in Chief at the time. He was (like all Dumbocrats) a pathological liar. And he gutted defense. Took every opportunity to screw the military. I’m just not dumb enough to do that to myself.

Thankfully now we have adults in charge who are taking damn good care of our military. They will increase funding and not leave them out to dry like the Dumbocrats do.

This again from the guy that never had the balls to serve his country. You are all talk and no action.
It wasn’t a matter of “balls”, snowflake. I was a little busy doing something else. I was heavily recruited - but it wasn’t by Uncle Sam.

And...even if I had been...I sure as hell wasn't going to serve under the piece of shit Dumbocrat who was Commander in Chief at the time. He was (like all Dumbocrats) a pathological liar. And he gutted defense. Took every opportunity to screw the military. I’m just not dumb enough to do that to myself.

Thankfully now we have adults in charge who are taking damn good care of our military. They will increase funding and not leave them out to dry like the Dumbocrats do.

In other words you lacked the balls and did not care enough about your country to give your service to it.

Glad we have that cleared up!

In other words you lacked the balls and did not care enough about your country to give your service to it.

Yawn. Your hollow words (much like your hollow head) is useless. You can act like Rambo all you want, but had we met in our prime you would have peed yourself like the typical progressive pussy that you are before the first punch had been thrown.

And if we met now - it would be the same. I’m not impressed by internet Rambos.

Is this you volunteering to go and fight on the front lines?
We have millions that have already volunteered, snowflake.
Yes, and unlike you I was one of them.
Really? What did you do?

20 years in the Marine Corps, retired as an E7. Was a part of Operation Desert Shield/Storm.

Still serve my country as a member of the American Legion, VFW and the Marine Corps League

Yawn. Your hollow words (much like your hollow head) is useless. You can act like Rambo all you want, but had we met in our prime you would have peed yourself like the typical progressive pussy that you are before the first punch had been thrown.

And if we met now - it would be the same. I’m not impressed by internet Rambos.

Nothing more impressive than a trash talking internet bully! :21::21::21:

20 years in the Marine Corps, retired as an E7. Was a part of Operation Desert Shield/Storm.

Still serve my country as a member of the American Legion, VFW and the Marine Corps League
A. Thank you for your service. I deeply appreciate every man and woman who has ever served and thus handed my family liberty on a silver platter.

B. I intend to ensure that liberty for future generations by advocating for the right policies. I’m sorry if you no longer have the stomach for what that entails.

A. Thank you for your service. I deeply appreciate every man and woman who has ever served and thus handed my family liberty on a silver platter.

B. I intend to ensure that liberty for future generations by advocating for the right policies. I’m sorry if you no longer have the stomach for what that entails.

Trust me, you care no more about the liberty for future generations than I do. We just disagree on whether a war is a necessity or not.

Trust me, you care no more about the liberty for future generations than I do. We just disagree on whether a war is a necessity or not.
I didn’t say you care less about liberty. I said “if you no longer have the stomach for what that entails”.

I didn’t say you care less about liberty. I said “if you no longer have the stomach for what that entails”.

It is easy to have the stomach for something that you will not be a part of.

It reminds me of this...

xq03M.jpg

But not nearly as easy as it is to try to avoid it like a coward.

Well, it's been several years since we wasted trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds by invading a country that had not attacked us.

So we probably should. We're due, right?

But not nearly as easy as it is to try to avoid it like a coward.

Seems a lot more cowardly to send someone else to do your fighting for you.

Well, it's been several years since we wasted trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds by invading a country that had not attacked us.

So we probably should. We're due, right?

It has been a while and we are due. There has to be some way to deal with the coming job issues from too many people and too few jobs. What better way than taking out a large part of the people that would be competing for those jobs.

Forum List

Back