Gruesome Lindsey Graham: War with North Korea would be worth it!

Seems a lot more cowardly to send someone else to do your fighting for you.
That's the way it works. We ask for volunteers. We train them. We send them off to fight. If you don't have the stomach for it - I don't know what to tell you.

Would you rather wait until that lunatic attacks us?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Is this you volunteering to go and fight on the front lines?

Let's not get carried away.
Senator Graham has been missing being in the spotlight lately.
He's just doing what is necessary to get his name in the news and possibly score a spot on television this week.

Seems a lot more cowardly to send someone else to do your fighting for you.
That's the way it works. We ask for volunteers. We train them. We send them off to fight. If you don't have the stomach for it - I don't know what to tell you.

I may not have the stomach for it but you do not have the balls for it since you lacked them when it came time to serve your country

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm pushing 60. A little old for that kind of thing.
That's why we have a military isn't it?

So, you are another guy hoping for a war because you know it will not affect you at all, you are safe and sound behind your computer.

So, you are another guy hoping for a war because you know it will not affect you at all, you are safe and sound behind your computer.
Why do you think I'm hoping for a war?

I am basing it off of your comments on this thread.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
I am about as anti war as you can get.

Perhaps asking instead of assuming is a better way to go.

Yet in this case based upon your first post, you appear to think a preemptive first strike is the way to go, or did I misunderstand your first post?

Yet in this case based upon your first post, you appear to think a preemptive first strike is the way to go, or did I misunderstand your first post?

What I would like to see is for the current leader of North Korea to understand that he needs to stop being a bully. Look how he treats his own people. This needs to end. One way or another. I know our military could get it done. It would be better if he stepped down before that happened.

What I would like to see is for the current leader of North Korea to understand that he needs to stop being a bully. Look how he treats his own people. This needs to end. One way or another. I know our military could get it done. It would be better if he stepped down before that happened.

The way the leader of NK treats his people is the same way his dad did and the same way every leader has since the end of the Korean Conflict.

There are leaders in many other countries treating their people in a similar fashion. Should we invade those countries as well?

I have no probem with taking a nuke and dropping it on the presidential palace. Just remembering Otto when he came back from NK...

The way the leader of NK treats his people is the same way his dad did and the same way every leader has since the end of the Korean Conflict.

There are leaders in many other countries treating their people in a similar fashion. Should we invade those countries as well?
Should we do nothing and let this kind of thing continue?
Perhaps while we are at let's make slavery legal and let's kill more native Americans and maybe bomb Japan once more.
After all we did it before.
What say you?

No war is worth it.Some are just necessary because the alternative is far worse

Snowflakes did not bat an eyelash when Barry sent Americans to fight in Libya for Al Qaeda or in Syria for ISIS. If Graham was a Democrat / Obama his comment / opinion would be 'ok'...

is that vlad's party line today?

the other day it was he didn't do anything.

tell Russia to make up it's mind, whiny trumpflake.

Perhaps while we are at let's make slavery legal and let's kill more native Americans and maybe bomb Japan once more.
What say you?

Let what continue? How many sovereign countries has North Korea invaded since say the early 2000s? How many countries has North Korea used drones in to kill their citizens? How many countries has North Korea dropped bombs in the last 20 years?

North Korea talks a lot of trash, they have been talking trash since the 1950s. If you think that talking trash is reason enough to invade a country then I suggest you find a way to get yourself as part of the invasion force.

So damn easy for people like you to sit behind you computer and send other people off to die, you have no skin in the game at all.

What say you?

Let what continue? How many sovereign countries has North Korea invaded since say the early 2000s? How many countries has North Korea used drones in to kill their citizens? How many countries has North Korea dropped bombs in the last 20 years?

North Korea talks a lot of trash, they have been talking trash since the 1950s. If you think that talking trash is reason enough to invade a country then I suggest you find a way to get yourself as part of the invasion force.

So damn easy for people like you to sit behind you computer and send other people off to die, you have no skin in the game at all.

It would appear that you have no problem letting innocent people die at the hands of a brutal dictator.

Forum List

Back