🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GSA Refuses To Cooperate With Biden

So what's the excuse going to be after the results are certified?

GSA Says No Way to Biden Power TransferThey say the election is not decided

Well, it ISN'T. Tough toenails for Joe and his little hussy, maybe Trump should hold out to January 19 to turn over the access to Joe-- -- after all, Joe being the commensurate 50 year politician in office, he shouldn't need more than a day anyway to get up to speed on running the nation, right?

Meantime maybe Trump ought to finance a Steele dossier against Biden in secret with the FISA court alleging China helped get him elected, wiretap Joe, sabotage his administration and set forth the underpinnings of a 3 year long criminal investigation into Joe prior to his death or impeachment, whichever comes first?

I mean, after these last four years and the current climate of making "lists" on Trump's supporters, do you really think Joe is going to get one OUNCE of cooperation on anything?

One thing that bothers me is that how well the Republicans did in the election, picking up a dozen House Seats, flipping state houses, holding the Senate despite having more races to defend them the Democrats, AND then having TRUMP lose the popular vote by such a large margin.

It does not add up.

In Florida 2018, Rick Scott(R) ran against incumbent Bill Nelson(D) and had about a 60,000 vote lead.
But then in Broward county, a Democratic stronghold, new votes started to materialize, and Scott's lead shrank dramatically to around 10,000 votes.

Scott held on, but the strange thing was that most of the new ballots were only marked for the Senate race, with no down ballot entries. In other words "Rigged Ballots".

My question then, which I suspect I will never know, is how many ballots were marked as Biden only votes. Judging from Republican successes nation wide, probably a very large number.

One thing that bothers me is that how well the Republicans did in the election, picking up a dozen House Seats, flipping state houses, holding the Senate despite having more races to defend them the Democrats, AND then having TRUMP lose the popular vote by such a large margin.

It does not add up.

In Florida 2018, Rick Scott(R) ran against incumbent Bill Nelson(D) and had about a 60,000 vote lead.
But then in Broward county, a Democratic stronghold, new votes started to materialize, and Scott's lead shrank dramatically to around 10,000 votes.

Scott held on, but the strange thing was that most of the new ballots were only marked for the Senate race, with no down ballot entries. In other words "Rigged Ballots".

My question then, which I suspect I will never know, is how many ballots were marked as Biden only votes. Judging from Republican successes nation wide, probably a very large number.

It's pretty simple. While we all wanted "He with the name we shall forever refuse to mention" gone, we didn't want to turn full control over to the Democrats. No one party should control the House, Senate and the Executive Branch at the same time. Now does it make sense? Enough conservatives voted for Biden or 3rd party for President but voted Republican down ballot. I know I did.

Perty fuckin' amazing, huh? Especially when you consider that another FIVE MILLION PEOPLE all came out to vote for Trump. In other words, even after all the crap and bad press for FOUR YEARS by the Left, Trump STILL GAINED POPULARITY. Put another way, Trump's mere GAIN in popularity was 11% of the TOTAL vote Bill Clinton, Legend of the DNC got, in his BEST election.

Then Trump lost anyway. :smoke:

Scott held on, but the strange thing was that most of the new ballots were only marked for the Senate race, with no down ballot entries.
Now THAT is a curious fact. I've voted elections where I think I might have only voted for the president and maybe a few names I knew and liked in other races, but I can't imagine coming out to ONLY vote for your senator!

I can see some voting for senate and not liking Biden OR Trump, but when you say "most of the new ballots," that gets very troubling. There is no way a whole block of ballots could nearly ALL not have picked SOME presidential candidate!!! NOT POSSIBLE.

I assume you must live in Florida? That should be a matter of the public record. In an era where we keep track of EVERYTHING, I'm sure someone somewhere must have that info and it SHOULD BE AVAILABLE to anyone for the asking.

While we are seeing a COVID surge nationwide, the Trump administration is refusing to share information with the incoming Biden administration.

Criminal, just criminal indifference

Forum List

Back