GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

JR said SarahG was a troll and was playing along with him when he was stalking her.
yea....

i didnt think of her as a troll b4 he said that

what you thinking?
Well...sarahg has her moments. I honestly don't know what to think any more. The question is..was she in on his multiple threads about her?

No, she was not. She tried to be friendly with him to get him to back off and it didn't work. JR is a fucking creep.
How would you know?
Whatever the case....it's just more drama I guess. Mebelle and cabbie playing their games, now maybe sarahg and jr.
Meh.
Read my sigline. Quadruple it.

No. I backed off of Sarah. It's up to her to come to me.

After reading MsnBama go on and on about this guy's voice, I'm skeered that my mad sexy voice might make her panties fall plum off.

No.

Men who say crap like that are almost always completely full of shit.
im meeting mr. smooth around quincy market aug 29th.....case youre down

Meh....dunno....will have to see what's up that weekend, no way in hell would I come down alone. You could be crazy.

Eh, worst case scenario you end up on ice in a Holiday Inn hotel room bath tub missing a kidney, I say go for it.

:bow3:

Welcome. Any friend of GTs is probably an asshole, but its all good .

winking.gif

Oh gawd. Now sttab will never shut up about how funny he is. Oy.

Meanwhile, welcome Mr Sm00th.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
JR said SarahG was a troll and was playing along with him when he was stalking her.
yea....

what you thinking?

She's mostly honest GT. I can understand why you think that and why others think that. However, she never told me to stop, which is a sign she was enjoying the attention. She loved my music thread I devoted to her. She ate that one all up. When she trolls sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's not and it's a pattern, which means you have to pay attention from the start.

angels and demons asked you to stop.

yea....

what you thinking?

She's mostly honest GT. I can understand why you think that and why others think that. However, she never told me to stop, which is a sign she was enjoying the attention. She loved my music thread I devoted to her. She ate that one all up. When she trolls sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's not and it's a pattern, which means you have to pay attention from the start.

That wasn't why I stopped.

yea....

what you thinking?

Oh you don't want to be nice.

yea....

what you thinking?

A 30 day ban is in your future, that will be ten dollars...

yea....

what you thinking?

Oh you don't want to be nice.

I stopped because Sarah FINALLY said no more. ;)

Forum List

Back