GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

Putting the whole show on while I watch the meteor shower....

So far, so good.

Damn....that man's voice.
thanks for tuning in....thats awesome.

smooth loves you already, hes been through a lot. a real lot, lately. he really leans towards any genuine people. while ironically being the least genuine poster sometimes b/c he loves trolling.

but his trolling is the best on the planet.

he says "wrong" things on purpose and gets the biggest kick when people correct him.....i dunno how to explain it its just the greatest

I'm gonna go look through my basement and find my old darth vader voice box to use when I call in, I"ll be sounding like james earl jones and shit.

"MsnBama, ben never told you the truth about your father, yes search your feelings, I'm your daddy"

:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
  • Thanks
I probably would have had a better time listening to sttab being sttab than doomed with JRs kermit voice.

JR said SarahG was a troll and was playing along with him when he was stalking her.

I probably would have had a better time listening to sttab being sttab than doomed with JRs kermit voice.

and why wouldn't you? STTAB is fucking awesome.

I actually will envy you guys Sunday, What it must be like to hear STTAB's voice for the first time ever!!!!! The anticipation alone..............

• Thanks

Forum List

Back