GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

yea....

i didnt think of her as a troll b4 he said that

what you thinking?

She's mostly honest GT. I can understand why you think that and why others think that. However, she never told me to stop, which is a sign she was enjoying the attention. She loved my music thread I devoted to her. She ate that one all up. When she trolls sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's not and it's a pattern, which means you have to pay attention from the start.

angels and demons asked you to stop.

That wasn't why I stopped.

Oh you don't want to be nice.

I stopped because Sarah FINALLY said no more. ;)

You shouldn't disclose what people say privately, why did you want it to get to that point of someone asking you to stop. why do you still make threads to other who have asked to you to stop like angels? Do you just not care?

Oh? See now your saying she told you to stop when a few posts back you are telling others she never asked you to stop....um...wow dude, put down the pipe.
How you doing tonight Angels? ;)
Just fucking peachy.

Now, want to try telling that again?

She told me to stop after I posted the personal information. Prior to that she never said anything of the sort, and we were good. So.. Angels fix yourself a glass of wine and a bowl of ice cream and enjoy the rest of your night. :)

Oh? See now your saying she told you to stop when a few posts back you are telling others she never asked you to stop....um...wow dude, put down the pipe.
Just fucking peachy.

She told me to stop after I posted the personal information. Prior to that she never said anything of the sort, and we were good. So.. Angels fix yourself a glass of wine and a bowl of ice cream and enjoy the rest of your night. :)
And you just happened to get the boot for nothing then, huh? Jr just quit with all your lies. You're making an even bigger fool of yourself...if that is even possible.

She's mostly honest GT. I can understand why you think that and why others think that. However, she never told me to stop, which is a sign she was enjoying the attention. She loved my music thread I devoted to her. She ate that one all up. When she trolls sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's not and it's a pattern, which means you have to pay attention from the start.

You shouldn't disclose what people say privately, why did you want it to get to that point of someone asking you to stop. why do you still make threads to other who have asked to you to stop like angels? Do you just not care?

No No no.. Said on the podcast that I regret saying it, and I was pretty reserved and collected and nice about it. I wont be doing that again to Sarah G or Angels. That I can promise you. You'll see the good part of me Drifter. The part you like. )

Just fucking peachy.

And you just happened to get the boot for nothing then, huh? Jr just quit with all your lies. You're making an even bigger fool of yourself...if that is even possible.

I got the boot for many things, but its unprofessional and likely against moderation to discuss moderators actions on the public board, isn't that correct Angels? Like I told you, smile, enjoy fine wine and a nice big bowl of Ice cream. I'm ending this discussion.

Just fucking peachy.

Why did you post personal information, don't you care?

Just fucking peachy.

Talk through PM. Not on here.

Just fucking peachy.

Talk through PM. Not on here.
So he can lie to you in private, Drif.

yea....

i didnt think of her as a troll b4 he said that

what you thinking?

I don't even know what the hell this is about but dude you're creepy af. A chick shouldn't have to tell you not to be a douche.

I don't even know what the hell this is about but dude you're creepy af. A chick shouldn't have to tell you not to be a douche.

You are new. Give it a good 6 months.. You have no idea who you are talking to. Not a clue. btw. all women think all men are douche's.

You are new. Give it a good 6 months.. You have no idea who you are talking to. Not a clue. btw. all women think all men are douche's.

Based on what I've read and listened to on the podcast, I don't want to know you in any shape form or fashion.

And btw....no, not all women think all men are douches. Just those who behave like little children instead of gentlemen with some goddamn integrity. That, sir, is not nor will it ever be you and I don't need six months to know that, I have a functional brain.

Based on what I've read and listened to on the podcast, I don't want to know you in any shape form or fashion.

And btw....no, not all women think all men are douches. Just those who behave like little children instead of gentlemen with some goddamn integrity. That, sir, is not nor will it ever be you and I don't need six months to know that, I have a functional brain.
Damn girl...you nailed it!

Nothing hotter than a redhead with smarts. ;)

Forum List

Back