GT of Hi Def Society live on-air t'nite, listen and respond here

That wasn't why I stopped.

Oh you don't want to be nice.

I stopped because Sarah FINALLY said no more. ;)

I don't even know what the hell this is about but dude you're creepy af. A chick shouldn't have to tell you not to be a douche.

You are new. Give it a good 6 months.. You have no idea who you are talking to. Not a clue. btw. all women think all men are douche's.

Based on what I've read and listened to on the podcast, I don't want to know you in any shape form or fashion.

And btw....no, not all women think all men are douches. Just those who behave like little children instead of gentlemen with some goddamn integrity. That, sir, is not nor will it ever be you and I don't need six months to know that, I have a functional brain.

Oh, yes they do. God you are FULL of shit. All men can be douches and were one at some point in time. Just like all women have been bitches at some point. Do you see where simple logic takes you?

I don't want to listen to you and you haven't even been on the podcast. You don't have my balls. Now, I have PLENTY of integrity and I have demonstrated that on podcast. There is a point I will not go beyond. However, you missed half of it anyways, so who are you to judge?

Like I said, "you don't have a CLUE who you are talking to." Give it 6 months and then you can offer your opinion.

Last edited:
Oh? See now your saying she told you to stop when a few posts back you are telling others she never asked you to stop....um...wow dude, put down the pipe.
How you doing tonight Angels? ;)
Just fucking peachy.

Now, want to try telling that again?

She told me to stop after I posted the personal information. Prior to that she never said anything of the sort, and we were good. So.. Angels fix yourself a glass of wine and a bowl of ice cream and enjoy the rest of your night. :)

Why did you post personal information, don't you care?

Talk through PM. Not on here.

Why don't you ever make threads for men about how much they want to be your friend cuz your rich?

Or threads for gays and Lesbians about how bi curious you wish you were?

or threads for non binary gender about how you enjoy the freedom of people liking you no matter who they are?

Do you only care about women who reject your advances?

Because I don't care about being rich. If I cared why would I be spending $30,000+ on a trip for people that you say I hate or don't care about? When I talk to a woman like my hairdresser for example - I never talked 1 time about my job or wealth 1 time. I make the date about her. There's a lot about me you all don't know. Be careful when assuming. Ask the question instead. :)

Based on what I've read and listened to on the podcast, I don't want to know you in any shape form or fashion.

And btw....no, not all women think all men are douches. Just those who behave like little children instead of gentlemen with some goddamn integrity. That, sir, is not nor will it ever be you and I don't need six months to know that, I have a functional brain.
Damn girl...you nailed it!

Nothing hotter than a redhead with smarts. ;)

She has silver hair.

She told me to stop after I posted the personal information. Prior to that she never said anything of the sort, and we were good. So.. Angels fix yourself a glass of wine and a bowl of ice cream and enjoy the rest of your night. :)

Why don't you ever make threads for men about how much they want to be your friend cuz your rich?

or threads for non binary gender about how you enjoy the freedom of people liking you no matter who they are?

Because I don't care about being rich. If I cared why would I be spending $30,000+ on a trip for people that you say I hate or don't care about? When I talk to a woman like my hairdresser for example - I never talked 1 time about my job or wealth 1 time. I make the date about her. There's a lot about me you all don't know. Be careful when assuming. Ask the question instead. :)

But men care they wanna dissect it .

These women are jealous because I chose my hairdresser over them. ;)

Do you like the idea of it being true :lol:

you lost your virginity to her

Yes, I love her.

I'm really confused right now......... Do you like women A&D??
JFC...I like PEOPLE who are REAL.

Are you a womenist A&D? You are so.... against men, but you have NO PROBLEM believing the women of USMB.

Now you aren't making ANY fucking sense.

Good night Jr.

G.T.
Sorry hon...if you want me to clean up the shit I will.

Too much sense hurts. Angels - Enjoy your night and I will be here tomorrow waiting. ;)

Thanks. ;)

I've known my fair share of morons and this one is no exception. It doesn't take a genius to spot a tool bag and it certainly doesn't take reading six months worth of "I'm rich and awesome" bullshit on repeat. One would think they would learn but they don't and they are usually the ones that never stop breeding either so our daughters are doomed to a lifetime of nausea as well.

She has silver hair.

Damn, you're color blind too.

Do you like the idea of it being true :lol:

Oh we both know now that I'm not after them they have to get my attention in a different way. ;)

Thanks. ;)

I've known my fair share of morons and this one is no exception. It doesn't take a genius to spot a tool bag and it certainly doesn't take reading six months worth of "I'm rich and awesome" bullshit on repeat. One would think they would learn but they don't and they are usually the ones that never stop breeding either so our daughters are doomed to a lifetime of nausea as well.

Where did I say I'm rich? lol.. I don't boast about that stuff. Like I said, "you are new and give it 6 months."

Oh you don't want to be nice.

I don't even know what the hell this is about but dude you're creepy af. A chick shouldn't have to tell you not to be a douche.

You are new. Give it a good 6 months.. You have no idea who you are talking to. Not a clue. btw. all women think all men are douche's.

Oh, yes they do. God you are FULL of shit. All men can be douches and were one at some point in time. Just like all women have been bitches at some point. Do you see where simple logic takes you?

I don't want to listen to you and you haven't even been on the podcast. You don't have my balls. Now, I have PLENTY of integrity and I have demonstrated that on podcast. There is a point I will not go beyond. However, you missed half of it anyways, so who are you to judge?

Like I said, "you don't have a CLUE who you are talking to." Give it 6 months and then you can offer your opinion.

I don't know who you think you are, but trust me when I tell you.....you're not.

While I'm at it, let me make this abundantly clear, I don't want your balls and I don't need your balls so please let that be the last time you bring what I imagine are shriveled little grapes up in conversation with me. I am ten times the woman you could ever conjure in your tiny little mind and I would eat you alive if it were worth my time.

Just stop. You've already lost this hand and I've not even started drinking yet.

People with that kind of money to spend, don't advertise on public message boards and they certainly don't offer to take strangers on some bullshit vacation to VEGAS. I mean, come the hell on.

Forum List

Back