Gucci pulls $890 "blackface" sweater

Whomever decided to put that pretty girl in those dreadful glasses should be fired as well. Horrible specs.
Pretty? She looks like about a million other plain Beckys. :rolleyes:

She’s pretty for a girl. lol
She blends in with the background. If not for the hair and sweater you wouldnt be able to tell her from the white wall. :laugh:

I think that was intentional to really drive home the kneegrowness of the sweater. lol

Whomever decided to put that pretty girl in those dreadful glasses should be fired as well. Horrible specs.

She blends in with the background. If not for the hair and sweater you wouldnt be able to tell her from the white wall. :laugh:

I think that was intentional to really drive home the kneegrowness of the sweater. lol

No. The intention of expensive designer items is that they be immediately recognizable as very expensive designer items. This is how the gauche rich signal to other gauche rich how guachely rich they are.

No. The intention of expensive designer items is that they be immediately recognizable as very expensive designer items. This is how the gauche rich signal to other gauche rich how guachely rich they are.

Gross. I would rather just have my mom or my dear friend knit me one. It will be far cheaper and extra special since it was crafted by someone I love.

I just hope Black people are not wasting time looking for these things. I can see putting it out there once you've seen it but your time is better spent doing other things unless someone is paying you to find examples of racism.

On this one perhaps it was an excuse anonymously made by the retailers as way of getting Gucci to take back these hideous things.

Forum List

Back