Guess he wanted to be with family

Its all in the first post
Former CIA director R. James Woolsey Jr., a veteran of four presidential administrations and one of the nation’s leading intelligence experts, resigned Thursday from President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team because of growing tensions over Trump’s vision for intelligence agencies.

Woolsey’s resignation as a Trump senior adviser comes amid frustrations over the incoming administration’s national security plans and Trump’s public comments undermining the intelligence community.

Oh yeah?
In a statement, he formally announced he would no longer serve as an adviser to Trump. But he insisted in an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett that the move had nothing to do with his comments on Russia, only that he wanted to avoid any confusion about his role with Trump.

Woolsey insisted to Burnett Thursday that he was not leaving because he was frustrated with Trump's public dismissal of US intelligence findings. He said he had actually not advised Trump in some time and wanted to set the record straight on who he was and what he did.

James Woolsey, former CIA chief, cuts ties with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/former-cia-director-jame…/…

Former CIA director James Woolsey quits Trump transition team
The resignation comes amid frustrations over the incoming administration’s…

WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY PHILIP RUCKER
image.jpeg

Former CIA director R. James Woolsey Jr., a veteran of four presidential administrations and one of the nation’s leading intelligence experts, resigned Thursday from President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team because of growing tensions over Trump’s vision for intelligence agencies.

Woolsey’s resignation as a Trump senior adviser comes amid frustrations over the incoming administration’s national security plans and Trump’s public comments undermining the intelligence community.

Oh yeah?
In a statement, he formally announced he would no longer serve as an adviser to Trump. But he insisted in an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett that the move had nothing to do with his comments on Russia, only that he wanted to avoid any confusion about his role with Trump.

Woolsey insisted to Burnett Thursday that he was not leaving because he was frustrated with Trump's public dismissal of US intelligence findings. He said he had actually not advised Trump in some time and wanted to set the record straight on who he was and what he did.

In fact, Woolsey had hoped to become Secretary of Defense but as time has passed, it has become clear he would not have post of consequence. He left because there was no place for him in the Trump administration.

Oh yeah?

In fact, Woolsey had hoped to become Secretary of Defense but as time has passed, it has become clear he would not have post of consequence. He left because there was no place for him in the Trump administration.
You are most likely correct but all I posted were his own words

Actually if you saw the interview with Woolsey this morning on MSNBC he stated he was not a senior member of the transition team and stepped down in order to make that clear to the dishonest lying media. Plus he said he was ready for retirement.
Good spin ,,You could work for the trump team next to Kelly Ann

Are we supposed to ignore what he actually said?

Yes because it conflicts with the OP's narrative. With a liberal, if something is in disagreement with what they say then it's either ignored, claimed to be a lie, or fake news.

Yes because it conflicts with the OP's narrative. With a liberal, if something is in disagreement with what they say then it's either ignored, claimed to be a lie, or fake news.
It's NOT what I say but in the post that started this Disagree all you want Republicans don't like facts don't care much for science a motley crew

It's NOT what I say but in the post that started this Disagree all you want Republicans don't like facts don't care much for science a motley crew

Just curious, but is English your 2nd language?

I think you might have a comprehension problem Still in school ?? HS?

Notice not one word of that is from Woolsey's mouth.

Notice not one word of that is from Woolsey's mouth.
Then you say it's all lies?? The way things go nowadays it could be

I don't think his question was that difficult to answer. Mine wasn't either

Forum List

Back