Guess Which Racist Wrote the New Census Citizen Question?

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
That citizenship question on the 2020 Census? Kobach says he pitched it to Trump

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach encouraged President Donald Trump to add a question about citizenship status to the U.S. Census during the early weeks of Trump’s presidency.

More than a year later, Trump’s administration has moved to enact that exact policy for the 2020 census.

“I won’t go into exact detail, but I raised the issue with the president shortly after he was inaugurated,” Kobach said Tuesday.

Kobach, a Republican candidate for Kansas governor who is running on a platform focused on immigration, also published a column in January on Breitbart calling for Trump to reinstate the question to the Census.

(end snip)

Kobach, freshly humiliated during the ACLU trial, is an idiot. I knew as soon as I read the news who wrote it.

Put on the hood Filthy Don...cause that is who you are. :321:

Last edited:
That citizenship question on the 2020 Census? Kobach says he pitched it to Trump

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach encouraged President Donald Trump to add a question about citizenship status to the U.S. Census during the early weeks of Trump’s presidency.

More than a year later, Trump’s administration has moved to enact that exact policy for the 2020 census.

“I won’t go into exact detail, but I raised the issue with the president shortly after he was inaugurated,” Kobach said Tuesday.

Kobach, a Republican candidate for Kansas governor who is running on a platform focused on immigration, also published a column in January on Breitbart calling for Trump to reinstate the question to the Census.

(end snip)

Kobach, freshly humiliated during the ACLU trial, is an idiot. I knew as soon as I read the news who wrote it.

Soooo, a census asking people if they're a citizen is racist........... Got it......... :lmao:

(end snip)

What a dick.

• Banned

(end snip)

Soooo, a census asking people if they're a citizen is racist........... Got it......... :lmao:

Filthy Don's motives stand out...but you are an unsalvageable and enjoy his White Supremacy tactics. :abgg2q.jpg:

(end snip)

Filthy Don's motives stand out...but you are an unsalvageable and enjoy his White Supremacy tactics. :abgg2q.jpg:
I don't know who's more insanely funny you alt-lefters or the alt-righties...... :rofl:

Get rid of all the illegals. The only racists are the ones who want the illegal bloodsuckers here in the first place.

Apparently besides being a sexual predator, Bill Clinton is a racist too.....

Former President Bill Clinton’s Department of Commerce asked about citizenship in their 2000 census.

Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Tom Perez said that asking a citizenship question on the census was “a craven attack on our democracy and a transparent attempt to intimidate immigrant communities.” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said the decision violated the Constitution.

However, the 2000 U.S. Census long-form questionnaire, which went out to an “average of one in six households,” included questions about citizenship.
Screen-Shot-2018-03-27-at-12.45.18-PM.png

FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton’s Census Asked About Citizenship

I need an explanation as to why it is racist to ask if someone is a citizen.
It's not. Leftists scum call everyone a racist for trying to take care of Americans first.

(end snip)

He'll have to get the hood from Bill Clinton, who included the standard question about citizenship in the 2000 Census. It has been commonly asked throughout much of the history of the Census.

From Section F in the link below the image:

census.jpeg

Census 2000 Questionnaire Questions

(end snip)

Hey whack job only legitimate citizens should be counted in the census.

Only United States Citizens should be counted for any official allocation purpose whatsoever.

Including, most importantly, representation in the United States Congress.

Including, very importantly, funding for social services programming.

Including, quite importantly, how many electors each State sends to the Electoral College.

Enjoy, Blue State and Sanctuary City LibTards... enjoy.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

(end snip)

What about it is racist? I am confused.

(end snip)

Why is it a racist question?

Why is it even a bad question?

Should we not know how many citizens are living in an area since we use that number to appoint members of congress and the EC?

(end snip)

Allow me to libsplain for you......

Trump had 2 scoops of ice cream. White Ice cream! It was vanilla!!

Oh and RUSSIA!!!

Racist!!

(end snip)

leftards are parrots you really do not expect a real answer do you

Forum List

Back