Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

What are 'white *******'. Is that different than black *******. WHat about blacks that ain't ******* and whites that ain't *******? How are we using the word ****** in this context?

Use of a term does not in itself racism make, and certainly does not Klan make. Context is crucial.
It's obvious to the literate that Byrd is using the term "******" in its class meaning, devoid of its original connection to blacks. That's the whole point of the qualifier adjective "white". That comes directly out of the topic of "hate". Even your Fox Noise source clarifies that at the end.

What whizzed right by your pointy head as you were looking for score-points is his salient point: "we talk about it so much that we create an illusion".

But no, given a rendering of philosophical complexities, your mental capacity is sated with a grand total of --- one word.

The hell up moron. You've gotta love idiots like you, defending a former Klan member, and recruiter, while actually trying to sound intelligent while doing it :uhoh3:

I defend the English language, which is expressed with context --- not single words.
Prove me wrong.

Robbing people of their liberties, and right to self determination is a liberal thing and yeah you're right about BJ Clinton...

:eusa_doh:

Jroc's so desperate he's using contrived YouTube videos as a SOURCE now.

To the title thereof, there's no evidence for Fulbright being in the Klan. Prove me wrong.
Nor is he the topic here, or related thereto.

Desperate deflection fails.

Another apologist for a racist....The Clintons are the topic

Fulbright was certainly no “ally” of black Americans. Bitterly racist, he fought to protect the Jim Crow laws that denied black citizens their constitutional rights. In 1956 Fulbright was one of ninety-nine congressional Democrats to sign the Southern Manifesto, which declared that the Southern states had a right to keep their populations segregated by race. (It should be mentioned in passing that only two Republicans signed the document.)

In 1964 Fulbright was one of a group of tenacious Democrats who filibustered for fifty-seven days in an attempt to block the Civil Rights Act that outlawed segregation in public accommodations.

Contrary to the stereotypes that Dr. Foner and other liberals try so hard to promote, Fulbright was also a very liberal Democrat. He was a staunch supporter of labor unions. He always lobbied for appeasement of the Soviet Union;

Race and Party Politics, Part II – Senator Fullbright and Justice Black | The Other Half of History

I read your link. It says nothing about Fulbright being Klan. Nor does any other site.

You found a YouTube snake oil salesmen and you pulled your intellectual wallet out. Put that thing back in your pants.

Not content with that, your same link goes to some effort to obscure another fact in its relentless slant --- that the first POTUS to prosecute the Klan since Ulysses Grant was Lyndon Johnson. Your bozoblog tries to sell it as "Hoover's idea", as if as FBI director is some kind of independent agency.

Did you buy that too?

bridge-to-sell1.png

He was a racist, segregationist, scumbag. The Clintons love him. My mother always said the people you hang around with are a reflection on you. the Clintons are bigots always have been "Obama would have been fetching their coffee"

And let me guess ---- that statement also flies over your head. You don't have a clue in the world what that means, do ya?

Can't fix Stoopid.

You defend a recruiter and high ranking Klan member you have no creditably, you're an idiot

:eusa_doh:

Jroc's so desperate he's using contrived YouTube videos as a SOURCE now.

To the title thereof, there's no evidence for Fulbright being in the Klan. Prove me wrong.
Nor is he the topic here, or related thereto.

Desperate deflection fails.

Another apologist for a racist....The Clintons are the topic

Fulbright was certainly no “ally” of black Americans. Bitterly racist, he fought to protect the Jim Crow laws that denied black citizens their constitutional rights. In 1956 Fulbright was one of ninety-nine congressional Democrats to sign the Southern Manifesto, which declared that the Southern states had a right to keep their populations segregated by race. (It should be mentioned in passing that only two Republicans signed the document.)

In 1964 Fulbright was one of a group of tenacious Democrats who filibustered for fifty-seven days in an attempt to block the Civil Rights Act that outlawed segregation in public accommodations.

Contrary to the stereotypes that Dr. Foner and other liberals try so hard to promote, Fulbright was also a very liberal Democrat. He was a staunch supporter of labor unions. He always lobbied for appeasement of the Soviet Union;

Race and Party Politics, Part II – Senator Fullbright and Justice Black | The Other Half of History

I read your link. It says nothing about Fulbright being Klan. Nor does any other site.

You found a YouTube snake oil salesmen and you pulled your intellectual wallet out. Put that thing back in your pants.

Not content with that, your same link goes to some effort to obscure another fact in its relentless slant --- that the first POTUS to prosecute the Klan since Ulysses Grant was Lyndon Johnson. Your bozoblog tries to sell it as "Hoover's idea", as if as FBI director is some kind of independent agency.

Did you buy that too?

bridge-to-sell1.png

He was a racist, segregationist, scumbag. The Clintons love him. My mother always said the people you hang around with are a reflection on you. the Clintons are bigots always have been "Obama would have been fetching their coffee"

And let me guess ---- that statement also flies over your head. You don't have a clue in the world what that means, do ya?

Can't fix Stoopid.
You defend a recruiter and high ranking Klan member you have no creditably, you're an idiot

Nope. I didn't know him then. Neither did Clinton, since he wasn't even BORN YET.

But it's true I have no "creditably". No one does. Perhaps some day it will be a word. Then some poster can link a YouTube video and snigger, "look, he used the word creditably, racist racist"
images

Did you buy that too?

bridge-to-sell1.png

Can't fix Stoopid.

Nope. I didn't know him then. Neither did Clinton, since he wasn't even BORN YET.

Clinton didn't know "Sheets" Byrd?:wtf:

Did you buy that too?

bridge-to-sell1.png

Can't fix Stoopid.

Linear time strikes again huh?
Wiki says Bill Clinton (who isn't running btw so this entire thread is moot) was born in 1946. Byrd had already left by then.

I know that's hard to comprehend given the bullshit blogs you've been following to get this far but clearly you ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Can't fix Stoopid.

Wiki says Bill Clinton (who isn't running btw so this entire thread is moot) was born in 1946. Byrd had already left by then.

I know that's hard to comprehend given the bullshit blogs you've been following to get this far but clearly you ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Byrd joined the Klan at the ripe young age of 24 — hardly a young’un by today’s standards, much less those of 1944, when Byrd refused to join the military because he might have to serve alongside “race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds,” according to a letter Byrd wrote to Sen. Theodore Bilbo at the height of World War II.

Byrd was not always a champion of liberal causes. He had come of age as a member of the Ku Klux Klan and cast a “no” vote on the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964

MSNBC.com reported that “Byrd’s success on the national stage came despite a complicated history on racial matters. As a young man, we was a member of the Ku Klux Klan for a brief period, and he joined Southern Democrats in an unsuccessful filibuster against the landmark 1964 Civil Rights.” (The Ku Klux Klan no doubt objects to being called complicated, and has held since Day 1 one that there is nothing wishy-washy about castrations, lynchings or burning folks alive.)

CNN also gave Byrd a pass on his association with the early 20th-century homegrown terrorist movement, writing in the 20th paragraph of Byrd’s obituary that “He blamed ‘that Southern atmosphere in which I grew up, with all of its prejudices and its feelings,’ for his opposition to equal rights, which included joining the [domestic terrorist outfit] Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s

Read more: Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter

So to sum up ....
Evidence for Fulbright being in the Klan: FAILS
Relevance of above: nonexistent​
Clinton relationship with Byrd while latter in Klan: Nonexistent due to limitations of linear time
Relevance of above: nonexistent​
Ability to read English language context: FAILS
Evidence for Jake "apologizing for KKK": FAILS

Point of thread: NOT FOUND
OP: Ran away

bored-participants.jpg

Can't fix Stoopid.

I stopped paying attention to you the minute you used the phrase 'linear time'.

Can't fix Stoopid.

I know, right? It's SOOOOO inconvenient to your fake point. The one that crashed and burned. :eusa_boohoo:

I know, right? It's SOOOOO inconvenient to your fake point. The one that crashed and burned. :eusa_boohoo:

It really doesn't make a difference because if the KKK is as evil as many people make them out to be then attending the funeral of a current or even former one wouldn't make a difference. Joining the KKK isn't exactly a minor thing.

It really doesn't make a difference because if the KKK is as evil as many people make them out to be then attending the funeral of a current or even former one wouldn't make a difference. Joining the KKK isn't exactly a minor thing.

Actually, in that time it was. Estimates tell us one-third of the entire male population of Indiana was in the Klan. It was marketed as a social organization that could make connections, and it had literally millions of members. It was milking national xenophobia and general fears about immigrants, Catholics, blacks, Jews, unions, communists, loose women and of course dat old debbil Booze.

You know --- fearmongering? Like that asshat in my sigline is doing?

That image kind of turned around later, especially when Stetson Kennedy infiltrated the Klan, wrote a book about it and worked it into a wildly popular radio show where Superman took them on.

>> In a 16-episode series titled "Clan of the Fiery Cross," the writers pitted the Man of Steel against the men in white hoods.
As the storyline progressed, the shows exposed many of the KKK's most guarded secrets. By revealing everything from code words to rituals, the program completely stripped the Klan of its mystique. Within two weeks of the broadcast, KKK recruitment was down to zero. And by 1948, people were showing up to Klan rallies just to mock them. << --- How Superman Defeated the Ku Klux Klan

Quick! Go find out who went to Stetson Kennedy's funeral!
hair-fire.gif

It is a secret society so how do we know that BRYRD denounced them? For all we know he can still be showing up to the meetings along with many prominent politicians.

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

Let's see how stupid super-d is ...

in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[13]

In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[22] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[23] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[13]

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[13]

In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[22] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[23] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[13]

Apparently he is incapable of lying.

But you're not.
Hey that's handy too, since this is your thread.

Interesting math from the above:
Nine years before 1952 equals 1943.
Bill Clinton was born in 1946.

..... Linear time again. :ack-1:

Here is another interesting point. How come democrats are not afraid of the political repercussions of attending the funeral of a former KKK member but republicans would. The way Barrack Obama, Bill, and Hillary Clinton acted they wouldn't suffer any consequences of it but a republican wouldn't because they would know that they wouldn't hear the end of it. It just shows how biased the 'liberal' media has been throughout the years. Republicans learn to stay away from these things but democrats know they don't have to worry about it.

But you're not.

I actually didn't lie because I only posted a video of a certain president attending the funeral of a (former?) KKK member. You act like that video was some kind of made for television movie or something.

But you're not.

I actually didn't lie because I only posted a video of a certain president attending the funeral of a (former?) KKK member. You act like that video was some kind of made for television movie or something.

What's the title of this thread?

/thread

Here is another interesting point. How come democrats are not afraid of the political repercussions of attending the funeral of a former KKK member but republicans would. The way Barrack Obama, Bill, and Hillary Clinton acted they wouldn't suffer any consequences of it but a republican wouldn't because they would know that they wouldn't hear the end of it. It just shows how biased the 'liberal' media has been throughout the years. Republicans learn to stay away from these things but democrats know they don't have to worry about it.

Pure speculation fallacy bullshit.

Btw where do you get the childish idea that a Klan membership ----- or any kind of membership, or any activity at all ---- is the one and only thing that person ever did? What are you, seven years old?

And where do you get the idea that Bill Clinton is a candidate for President anyway?

Forum List

Back