Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

We all know Robert Byrd's past. He repudiated it, David Duke hasn't.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

How many black senators does the south have? 1?

There are TWO black Senators. Tim Scott from South Carolina, a Republican and Cory Booker from New Jersey. One is a Republican and one is a Democrat. You would think the self proclaimed party of diversity would have more black Senators. Last time I looked, 1:1 is a tie.

Actually if you think about it, blacks are 9 times more likely to be a Democrat. That means if you're a black democrat, you have 1/9 the chance to be a senator than if you're a black republican. Sounds like another left wing race problem

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

There are TWO black Senators. Tim Scott from South Carolina, a Republican and Cory Booker from New Jersey. One is a Republican and one is a Democrat. You would think the self proclaimed party of diversity would have more black Senators. Last time I looked, 1:1 is a tie.

Actually if you think about it, blacks are 9 times more likely to be a Democrat. That means if you're a black democrat, you have 1/9 the chance to be a senator than if you're a black republican. Sounds like another left wing race problem
My point was that Democrats claims to be so diverse yet they have the same number of black senators as the Republicans.

My point was that Democrats claims to be so diverse yet they have the same number of black senators as the Republicans.

I wasn't arguing with you, I was just pointing out that if you're a black and you're a Democrat it's far worse for you than if you're a Republican in terms of the odds of you being in the Senate. 90% of blacks are Democrat, yet they still have one Senator. 10% of blacks are Republican, and they have one senator. See what I'm saying?

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

OP is a lie.

Good for Byrd for changing his opinion. Same with George Wallace.

OTOH, Strom Thurmond switched from being a Democrat because they because the party of inclusion and fought segregation and racism. Ole Thurmond joined the Republicans BECAUSE they became the party of the kkk.

Good for Byrd for changing his opinion. Same with George Wallace.

OTOH, Strom Thurmond switched from being a Democrat because they because the party of inclusion and fought segregation and racism. Ole Thurmond joined the Republicans BECAUSE they became the party of the kkk.

Don't forget how the Republicans murder the homeless in allies, eat children and run over stray dogs in their cars. I'd bet cow tippers are pretty heavily Republicans too as well as people who don't tip pizza delivery drivers

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

OP is a lie.

I got the video proof where CLinton actually mentions it in his eulogy dedicated to a former member of the KKK.

At the funeral of Sen Byrd, Senate GOP leaders heap praise on him...

www.c-span.org/video/?294355-1/senator-byrd-memorial-service&start=2382

I don't think I ever said republicans weren't there. The same question should be asked. Why do people have such close friends to a former KKK member? It is just kind of interesting. I have ran into skinheads and my relationship with them was always kept at a minimal. I don't think I would have ever considered them close enough friends that I would attend their funeral.

I don't think I ever said republicans weren't there. The same question should be asked. Why do people have such close friends to a former KKK member? It is just kind of interesting. I have ran into skinheads and my relationship with them was always kept at a minimal. I don't think I would have ever considered them close enough friends that I would attend their funeral.
I'll bet your whole life you've been told "you can't be reasoned with."

Again --- what exactly brand of mental retardation do you have that cherrypicks a single aspect out of a 92-year lifespan and defines that life solely by that single aspect?

Do you even understand what the question is? Hello?

I wasn't arguing with you, I was just pointing out that if you're a black and you're a Democrat it's far worse for you than if you're a Republican in terms of the odds of you being in the Senate. 90% of blacks are Democrat, yet they still have one Senator. 10% of blacks are Republican, and they have one senator. See what I'm saying?

"Blacks" don't have senators. "Whites" don't have senators. Residents of a particular state have senators.

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

Uh, nnnnnnope. When Byrd was in the Klan, Clinton wasn't even BORN yet.

Doesn't change the fact that Byrd was in the Klan and Clinton went to his funeral.

But it does make it impossible that Clinton "attended the funeral of KKK member".
Linear time. It's not just a good idea --- it's the law.

Ah, so you believe in artificial quotas. Good to know.

Drawing conclusions on a group of two units huh. I'm gonna go out on a limb and hazard a guess that you don't work as an actuary, in baseball or in anything that has to do with statistics.

"Blacks" don't have senators. "Whites" don't have senators. Residents of a particular state have senators.

I don't know that that is supposed to mean, I didn't say they did.

I just pointed out if you are a black Democrat, you have about 1/10th the shot of being a US senator as if you are a black Republican.

What's up with the racism? Why don't Democrats give a fair shot to blacks to be Senators? Switch to Republican and you're ten times as likely to become a senator if you are black? That's pretty sad that Democrats are so wrapped up in the skin color of the people running for office

Ten times, think about that

Ah, so you believe in artificial quotas. Good to know.

Drawing conclusions on a group of two units huh. I'm gonna go out on a limb and hazard a guess that you don't work as an actuary, in baseball or in anything that has to do with statistics.

Yes, racists always go to that first, well, I'm against quotas. That's why if you're a black Republican you have 10 times the chance to be a US senator than if you're Democrat. It's just that we don't have quotas, that's why.

Ssssuuuuurrrreeeeeee, that's why. Wink

So did Strong Thurmond, but that didn't stop liberals from making Trent Lott step down as speaker. For just giving Thurmond a compliment on his birthday. Or how about Paula Dean? Liberals are hypocrites.

Um --- no, he (Thurmond) didn't.

And don't pull that "compliment on his birthday" shinola again. That clock has been cleaned.
Um, yes he did. He even acknowledged his black daughter. Also Lott just complimented him on his birthday. Outraged liberals made him step down. So um, yes you are a hypocrite. You have no creditability on this subject.

Uh NO HE DID NOT. His family acknowledged that what she said was true. HE did not.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

And Lott --- once again to re-clean this clock, said, "we (Mississippi) voted for him. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead we wouldn't have had all these problems all these years either".

-- which means, "if the country had just elected an ardent segregationist we wouldn't have had to deal with these annoyances like.... civil rights".

That has ZERO to do with anybody's birthday.
Trent Lott had to step down because of liberal outrage. You're a hypocrite.

Explain.

I just called out your bullshit about Thurmond (again) because I know better. You had no response at all, tried to deflect to Trent Lottt. Then I detailed what he said and what it meant. Again you have no response because I know what I'm talking about and you're pulling it out of your ass.

Forum List

Back