Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

I agree. Thurmond was a fucking mess.

How so? Surely he did SOMETHING you agreed with?
Thurmond? He should have stayed Dem. He stained the GOP.

So, no matter what, he's a piece of shit?
Anyone like Strom who will not recognize publicly his own daughter, black or white or purple, stains everyone around him professionally and personally.

Political hackery, as I thought. No surprise.
So you concede. Wise of you. Strom was a stain on the GOP.

How so? Surely he did SOMETHING you agreed with?

Anyone like Strom who will not recognize publicly his own daughter, black or white or purple, stains everyone around him professionally and personally.

While Thurmond was killing Nazis, Byrd was building a KKK chapter. You think Thurmond is the bad guy? How ironic?

While Thurmond was killing Nazis, Byrd was building a KKK chapter. You think Thurmond is the bad guy? How ironic?
Thurmond was in the military as a decorated veteran, and he never apologized for his racism and never acknowledged his daughter.

Byrd was a shipyard welder during the war, and stated, "Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Don't you mean a former member of the Klan?

Funny you never jump to say "former" about Duke.

But Albert Gore, well he was "former," as was Grand Kleagle Byrd....

:lol:

You're such a fucking hypocrite.

It's no wonder that a turd like you would defend a piece o shit like that.

"In modern America, Jews lead the effort to de-Christianize America. ... They share little of the heritage of the Old Testament people called the Israelites. … Communism and Zionism were born from the same Jewish soul. ... Jewish power is ubiquitous. ... It is not a [Jewish] conspiracy. It is simply two nations — Jew and Gentile — in a state of ethnic war."
— From Duke's 1998 autobiography My Awakening

"Israel makes the Nazi state look very, very moderate."
— 2005 interview with Syrian television

You're a loonie

[

Oh, I'm not defending Robert Byrd, Albert Gore, or David Duke

YOU are. You just think you can use your Fuhrers "big lie" technique to squirm out of it.

Plus dude, you are a fucking Nazi, as we found not long ago.

Tell us again how Israel is "occupied territory?" :eek:

[

Oh, I'm not defending Robert Byrd, Albert Gore, or David Duke

YOU are. You just think you can use your Fuhrers "big lie" technique to squirm out of it.

Plus dude, you are a fucking Nazi, as we found not long ago.

Tell us again how Israel is "occupied territory?" :eek:

Poor Unhinged2008 still hearing voices are you?

The International Court of Justice,[4] the UN General Assembly[5] and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".[8] UN Special RapporteurRichard Falk called Israel’s occupation "an affront to international law."[9] The Israeli High Court of Justice has ruled that Israel holds the West Bank under "belligerent occupation".[10] According to Talia Sasson, the High Court of Justice in Israel, with a variety of different justices sitting, has repeatedly stated for more than four decades that Israel’s presence in the West Bank is in violation of international law.[11]

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The International Court of Justice,[4] the UN General Assembly[5] and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".[8] UN Special RapporteurRichard Falk called Israel’s occupation "an affront to international law."[9] The Israeli High Court of Justice has ruled that Israel holds the West Bank under "belligerent occupation".[10] According to Talia Sasson, the High Court of Justice in Israel, with a variety of different justices sitting, has repeatedly stated for more than four decades that Israel’s presence in the West Bank is in violation of international law.[11]

Thank's Nazi boi.

Thank's Nazi boi.

I didn't post that. Don't You ever change my fucking posts.

Thank's Nazi boi.

Report him if you can prove he changed your posts. That is a major infraction here.

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

We all know Robert Byrd's past. He repudiated it, David Duke hasn't.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.
Well, didn't David Duke see that blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south? Why hasn't he repudiated the KKK? Surely "Puke" would have learned from Byrd that his political aspirations would have been more attainable had he mimicked Byrd and publicly repudiated the KKK.

Thank's Nazi boi.

Yeah I posted that definition of the Occupied Territories. Unhinged2008 seems to want to claim I said all of Israel was occupied territories.....but he fucked the tags I guess?

Voices in his head tell him things....

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

Actually, Byrd has much in common with many of the RW zealots posting on USMB. It is interesting to see how they use his past "conservatism" as a lever to attack those who have forgiven him after he recanted his affiliation with the KKK. I am no ardent fan of Clinton because his upbringing in Arkansas planted the same seeds of racial animus that drove the KKK and Byrd. I am somewhat suspicious of any southern born politician for that very reason....especially those born before 1960.

Thurmond was in the military as a decorated veteran, and he never apologized for his racism and never acknowledged his daughter.

Byrd was a shipyard welder during the war, and stated, "Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."
Look who's an apologist for the KKK and "sheets Byrd" this is why Jake is known as fake on this board:slap:

Look who's an apologist for the KKK and "sheets Byrd" this is why Jake is known as fake on this board:slap:

Where did Jake "apologize for" the KKK?

Anyone who apologizes for "Sheets Byrd" same difference. I wonder how many crosses "sheets" burned on the lawns of Black people? Byrd was a recruiter for the KKK. I wonder how many of those people, he recruited, intimidated, for even murdered blacks? :dunno:

Byrd apologized. Neither you nor Strom ever have. It is what it is. You are far more likely to be a secret KKK member. Do you hide the fact that you are a Jew. :lol:

Jroc is a fellow traveler of the far neo-con right.

He loves himself some Strom.

Anyone who apologizes for "Sheets Byrd" same difference. I wonder how many crosses "sheets" burned on the lawns of Black people? Byrd was a recruiter for the KKK. I wonder how many of those people, he recruited, intimidated, for even murdered blacks? :dunno:

Wonder all you want but it's no wonder you can't answer the question. Because the fact is Jake made no such "apology" -- you pulled that out of your apparently rhetorically ample ass.

What he was doing there was comparing Robert Byrd's activities with Strom Thurmond's as regards what they did during WWII. None of which even involved the KKK.

You're welcome. Don't forget your butt plug.

Actually, Byrd has much in common with many of the RW zealots posting on USMB. It is interesting to see how they use his past "conservatism" as a lever to attack those who have forgiven him after he recanted his affiliation with the KKK. I am no ardent fan of Clinton because his upbringing in Arkansas planted the same seeds of racial animus that drove the KKK and Byrd. I am somewhat suspicious of any southern born politician for that very reason....especially those born before 1960.
Robbing people of their liberties, and right to self determination is a liberal thing and yeah you're right about BJ Clinton...

Since 1966 Bill Clinton interned, revered and honored James William Fulbert an Arkansas senator and mentor to Bill & Hillary Clinton to office in Arkansas and beyond. Clinton honored Fulbright in 2002 - close to half a century of documented admiration later with a presidential lifetime achievement - achievement of what? Fulbright's full political career was based on being a staunch klans member. Why is it not coming out the long-term father relationship the Clintons have had with Fulbright, or we playing politics as usual obeying by the clintons agenda? The OLD tricks of politics are not working. The clintons also lost several cases while in office from racial profiling of Hispanic drivers with Texas drivers tags to voter intimidation in Arkansas. Fulbright who made a career from being an open avid racist, segregationist, and attacker of the Civil Rights movement that also included women's rights instead of just snippets and sound bites. fulbright and the clintons are pictured throught an almost 50 year period of time together and not just a tired 2 min snippet or the same 1 picture. Fulbright was not a victim of his time - he was a loon support of injustice. How did the clintons know this animal for all those decades and not know he was an avid racist - everyone else did or are they so thick in the head they couldn't see that either-clinton is not very being very presidential.

Forum List

Back