Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

Many times over Byrd apologized for his early membership in the Klan, and he realized that it was wrong and stated so emphatically. Secondly, he never was Grand Wizard. He was voted unanimously to the highest position in his local chapter at the time. Do you quacks never research anything?

Thank you for clearing that up. He was a klan member.

Trump doesn't disavow a david duke endorsement in less than ten seconds and he is a racist but the husband of the current democratic candidate attends the funeral of the grand wizard of the KKK and he is a hero of the civil rights movement.

are you referring to Bobby "KKK" Byrd ??

Is that how they refer to him from after the secret handshake?

are you referring to Bobby "KKK" Byrd ??

Yes. I thought it was a little hypocritical for the leading democratic media outlet aka CNN to imply Trump was a racist because he didn't dissavow David Duke in a timely manor but seem to ignore that the husband of the current democratic president has attended the funeral of a former kkk member.

I'm kind of curious how many other democrats were there and how many other republicans were there.

Many times over Byrd apologized for his early membership in the Klan, and he realized that it was wrong and stated so emphatically. Secondly, he never was Grand Wizard. He was voted unanimously to the highest position in his local chapter at the time. Do you quacks never research anything?

Not at his funeral he wasn't. Hadn't been for over 60 years.

And Trump was pro-choice. So what?

That we know of. You forget the KKK is a secret klandestine organization. How do we know that he repudiated that organization?

How many present KKK members attended his funeral? That would tell us whether or not he really repudiated the organization.

That we know of. You forget the KKK is a secret klandestine organization. How do we know that he repudiated that organization?

How many present KKK members attended his funeral? That would tell us whether or not he really repudiated the organization.

How do we know he repudiated the klan? How about his 100% rating with the NAACP? How did Jeff Sessions fair?

Here we go again!
Trump's ever loyal followers think nothing about all the donations and support on issues that Trump gave the Democrats, which Trump has never publically regretted. But Robert Byrd who publically expressed his regrets many times for his early KKK involment? Not a chance in hell! To top all this off, most of the clowns from the right that are condemning Byrd, post anti-black crap consistently on USMB.
Fucking ironic.

He repudiated the death mills and, according to some, that makes it OK.

:lmao:

I love you guys trying to justify your past

Perfect understanding of the past. So much so that Byrd apologized over and over again about his past with the klan and when it counted, when he voted it was obvious it was only in his past.

How is Trump on abortion? Have you justified it? How are you with Steve McGarrett or the other racists on this board? Silly.

Here we go again!
Trump's ever loyal followers think nothing about all the donations and support on issues that Trump gave the Democrats, which Trump has never publically regretted. But Robert Byrd who publically expressed his regrets many times for his early KKK involment? Not a chance in hell! To top all this off, most of the clowns from the right that are condemning Byrd, post anti-black crap consistently on USMB.
Fucking ironic.

The funny think is that it took him longer to repudiate the KKK than it took for Trump to dissavow david duke endorsement.

He repudiated the death mills and, according to some, that makes it OK.

Very, very recently. Some would say not until he started running for President.

Perfect understanding of the past. So much so that Byrd apologized over and over again about his past with the klan and when it counted, when he voted it was obvious it was only in his past.

How is Trump on abortion? Have you justified it? How are you with Steve McGarrett or the other racists on this board? Silly.

How did this become an abortion thread. I'm sure we can talk about Trump's stance on abortion in some other thread. I would rather talk about the fact that the spouse of a major canidate attended the funeral of a KKK member.

How did this become an abortion thread. I'm sure we can talk about Trump's stance on abortion in some other thread. I would rather talk about the fact that the spouse of a major canidate attended the funeral of a KKK member.

Clinton didn't attend the funeral of a kkk member, you're simply lying.

In the meantime, Trump was pro-choice (very pro choice) until just recently. Maybe you don't care about the "holocaust" that is taking place.

Clinton didn't attend the funeral of a kkk member, you're simply lying.

Bill Clinton said that on the video...wait...the fact Bill Clinton said makes it a lie.

Once again, to the crickets:

Did Donald Rump attend his own father's funeral? Because that's not a "spouse of a candidate" --- that IS the candidate.

imrs.php

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back