Guess Who Has The Most Powerful Military Force In The World

YOU'RE all over the place, making a fool of yourself.

how about you explain to the nice people what you really are concerned with?
isnt it you feel we spend too much money period on our military???

again you morons; the USA is fourteenth in military spending as a percentage of GDP
What possible relevance would that have?

If you are a shithole country constantly at war with your neighbors, you have to spend more of your GDP.....that is not us

Surely you jest!! We spend more than the next fourteen countries combined:

4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

again you idiot; you are talking total amounts, not percentages. if PROPORTION has no place in your word because it is inconveniant to your brainwashed narrative then OF COURSE you will so no "possible relevance".

then again that is why you and rightwinger get laughed at daily; you have all kinds of charts and shit and they dont mean shit

Proportion of GDP is irrelevant

If you have a GDP of $1 billion and spend $500 million on your military, you still have a very small military

The US by any measure has a military larger than the next 14 nations combined. By your twisted logic, we would fear the nation with $500 million military because they spend a larger "proportion" of GDP

by MY logic? no idiot by YOUR logic. because you're just a coward. the level of fear wasnt what was being discussed; it's just the latest hoop you put ourself through desperately trying to stick to the false narrative. i never said a higher proportion of spending made anybody more lethal. of course everybody knows your main premise is money, specifically the Left argues we spend too much money on our military.

actually idiot you make the point for the other side, we DO have the most powerful military, and we got it spending a smaller proportion of our GDP than others spend

thanks for playing though dummy

The size of your military is not determined by how large your GDP is but by the international and internal threats that you face. When threat diminishes, the size of your military should adjust accordingly.

we both know that's what you're crying about; our total dollars

that being the case it IS relevant to point out to you we spend proportionally less money than others, that means WE CAN AFFORD TO SPEND THE MONEY DULLARD
and as was already pointed out people working to defend us whether in the military of in defense-related industries are a better use of resources than having them sit around on welfare

What possible relevance would that have?

If you are a shithole country constantly at war with your neighbors, you have to spend more of your GDP.....that is not us

Surely you jest!! We spend more than the next fourteen countries combined:

4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

again you idiot; you are talking total amounts, not percentages. if PROPORTION has no place in your word because it is inconveniant to your brainwashed narrative then OF COURSE you will so no "possible relevance".

then again that is why you and rightwinger get laughed at daily; you have all kinds of charts and shit and they dont mean shit

Proportion of GDP is irrelevant

If you have a GDP of $1 billion and spend $500 million on your military, you still have a very small military

The US by any measure has a military larger than the next 14 nations combined. By your twisted logic, we would fear the nation with $500 million military because they spend a larger "proportion" of GDP

by MY logic? no idiot by YOUR logic. because you're just a coward. the level of fear wasnt what was being discussed; it's just the latest hoop you put ourself through desperately trying to stick to the false narrative. i never said a higher proportion of spending made anybody more lethal. of course everybody knows your main premise is money, specifically the Left argues we spend too much money on our military.

actually idiot you make the point for the other side, we DO have the most powerful military, and we got it spending a smaller proportion of our GDP than others spend

thanks for playing though dummy

The size of your military is not determined by how large your GDP is but by the international and internal threats that you face. When threat diminishes, the size of your military should adjust accordingly.

good one idiot. who in their right mind thinks our threats have diminished???

oh wait you pussies cry about fox. ok here's another:

Obama must eradicate ISIS NOW - or pay the price later ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Obama-eradicate-ISIS-NOW-pay-pric...
Daily Mail
Aug 21, 2014 - General John Allen has warned that if ISIS is allowed to build a stable ... eradicate ISIS NOW - or pay the price later: Top Marine general says militants ... as Hagel admits they could become more dangerous than Al Qaeda

and another:

Hagel: ISIS Is More Dangerous Than al Qaeda | Foreign Policy
foreignpolicy.com/.../hagel-isis-is-more-dangerous-than-al...
Foreign Policy
Aug 21, 2014 - Hagel: ISIS Is More Dangerous Than al Qaeda « | Foreign Policy | the Global Magazine ... Hagel's comments added to the mismatch between the Obama ... U.S. intelligence officials say the group is devoting considerable human .... and his puppet Emperor Hirohito and his generals found out the hard way.

I have spent 35 years working for the DOD. I am fully aware of the role of the military and how military doctrine is established. Do we need a military that is bigger than the next 14 nations combined? Especially when 12 of those 14 are our allies?

Military spending comes at the expense of other spending that can actually help the people

11 Reasons Why ISIS Might Be More Dangerous Than al ...
dailysignal.com/2014/08/28/11-reasons-isis-might-dangerous-al-qaeda/
Aug 28, 2014 - A general view of an exam room is seen inside the new Planned Parenthood facility in ... 11 Reasons Why ISIS Might Be More Dangerous Than al-Qaeda ... When they say “convert, join us, or die”, they not only mean it, but they ... Thanks to Obama's Poor Choices, ISIS Has Sophisticated Arms, Weapons ...

I'm not the one in full blown rant this morning

I have spent 35 years working for the DOD. I am fully aware of the role of the military and how military doctrine is established. Do we need a military that is bigger than the next 14 nations combined? Especially when 12 of those 14 are our allies?

Military spending comes at the expense of other spending that can actually help the people

tell the family members of 3 milion service people that they dont count in the equation of people being helped

what a complete idiot

well you heard it here. left-wing nutjob says military spending doesnt help anybody.

that's funny cuz i can go down the road to a few defense contractors and see lots of shiny new cars and motocycles of people making good money in the defense industry.
Then i can look at the new houses, cars and othe things my friends in the military bought with money made on deployments

idiot

Military spending is, and has been, rife with corruption since Eisenhower's warning as perhaps our greatest and wisest military President left office. We do not build our military strength pragmatically, we build it by the dictates of profiteers who lobby elected officials with the promise of jobs and funds flowing into and maintained in the districts and states of elected officials. We are so corrupt that we buy weapons and hardware the military tells us emphatically that they don't need or want just to keep those funds and jobs flowing into those districts and states for the benefit of politicians who in turn get huge campaign donations from the industries profit. This isn't a Republican or Democrat thing. It is a national political weakness and wasting time and effort blaming one party or the other makes us weaker.

Military spending is, and has been, rife with corruption since Eisenhower's warning as perhaps our greatest and wisest military President left office. We do not build our military strength pragmatically, we build it by the dictates of profiteers who lobby elected officials with the promise of jobs and funds flowing into and maintained in the districts and states of elected officials. We are so corrupt that we buy weapons and hardware the military tells us emphatically that they don't need or want just to keep those funds and jobs flowing into those districts and states for the benefit of politicians who in turn get huge campaign donations from the industries profit. This isn't a Republican or Democrat thing. It is a national political weakness and wasting time and effort blaming one party or the other makes us weaker.

straw man. a huge part of our military budget doesnt even go toward weapons systems

tell the family members of 3 milion service people that they dont count in the equation of people being helped

what a complete idiot

I would rather we help Americans than prop up puppet dictators in countries that hate us

straw man. a huge part of our military budget doesnt even go toward weapons systems
Nonsense. The funds are used for development through phases of production and implementation and maintenance. A forward operating base with all it's hardware and personnel in a foreign location is part of a weapons system.

Nonsense. The funds are used for development through phases of production and implementation and maintenance. A forward operating base with all it's hardware and personnel in a foreign location is part of a weapons system.

really leftard?? can i get an NSN for that "weapons system"?????
what is the name of the weapons system that includes not only all the hardware and personnel but the whole base?

is it called the US military you idiot?

you only mention weapons and hardware i your original post, moron

that's the best case for a strong military i've see yet leftard.
or didnt you know our military is a deterrent???

i love watching you idiots in action,. even when you think you're making a statement you dont even realize what it truly is saying!!! ;)

Forum List

Back