Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

"State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign

A U.S. State Department-funded group is financing an Israeli campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and has hired former Obama aides to help with its grassroots organizing efforts."
State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign Washington Free Beacon

First imagine that there must be a law against this....

....then imagine we had a real DoJ.

I read where there is an investigation on Obama funding Netanyahu's opponent. Of course, the liberal media won't touch this one. If true, it is illegal, especially considering tax payer money was used. It certainly does explain the hostility from Obama when Netanyahu came to speak.

This might put a wrench in the plans of Obama's shady deal with Iran. I think Iran can consider itself put on notice. Israel will not bend over and intends to fight and defend themselves. Obama's guy would have rolled over.

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

....Obama just took one in the tail!!!

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
My Way News - Israel s Netanyahu declares victory in tight race

Strange how you goyim think the Israeli people cared anything about what you rightwing pork stenech goyim trash in america wanted or, had anything to do with the israeli elections

Cut the fake Jew act you fucking moron. It's tiring
you would make a good Shabbos goy

Obama truely is a bastard to interfere in another country's election.
But most like Israel Firster traitors you were mute on Nutanyahoo coming here to influence ours. Funny how that works
The Jew hate is strong with this one.
blah blah blah i can't beat that argument blah blah blah anti semite blah blah blah. Thanks for playing kid.Leave it to the adults.

LOL. The adults voted, you are the kid throwing a temper. Go back to the playroom where you belong.

But most like Israel Firster traitors you were mute on Nutanyahoo coming here to influence ours. Funny how that works
blah blah blah i can't beat that argument blah blah blah anti semite blah blah blah. Thanks for playing kid.Leave it to the adults.
Blah blah blah Israel Firsters blah blah blah traitors. You can't hide the hate, Nazi boy.

Blah blah blah Israel Firsters blah blah blah traitors. You can't hide the hate, Nazi boy.
What TRUE AMERICAN that's LOYAL to America would not hate americans that are loyal to a foreign government that has attacked the US,spied on the US and got the US into several wars!?

What TRUE AMERICAN that's LOYAL to America would not hate americans that are loyal to a foreign government that has attacked the US,spied on the US and got the US into several wars!?
Right then. Supporting my country's allies makes me a traitor. Time to take your meds, Nazi boy.

Right then. Supporting my country's allies makes me a traitor. Time to take your meds, Nazi boy.
LOL...supporting is one thing. Swearing loyalty to them is another. You HATE the elected president and LOVE the tyrannical nut case in charge in Israel. You are a traitor! As is EVERY Israel Firster. Undying loyalty to Israel and loyalty to the US as long as the person leading it is kissing Israels ass.

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
This is wonderful news of Netanyahu's victory!

Oh, wow.....

This is wonderful news of Netanyahu's victory!
Don't get cocky yet, he has a lot of work to do. And I know Iran is very pleased.

LOL...supporting is one thing. Swearing loyalty to them is another. You HATE the elected president and LOVE the tyrannical nut case in charge in Israel. You are a traitor! As is EVERY Israel Firster. Undying loyalty to Israel and loyalty to the US as long as the person leading it is kissing Israels ass.
Keep talking. It saves me the trouble of convincing people what a hateful Nazi nutjob you are.

Keep talking. It saves me the trouble of convincing people what a hateful Nazi nutjob you are.
Thanks for proving my point for me.

Forum List

Back