Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

....Obama just took one in the tail!!!

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
My Way News - Israel s Netanyahu declares victory in tight race

Who cares, do we live in Israel and why should we care, let alone Obama. He stood his ground and that's what he should have done. I feel for the dumb voters like those in this country who vote these conservative war loving nuts in and then whine when they go crazy.
How little you know of...Ya know what....You're just an uninformed rube...

How much of US tax dollars was used to help defeat Netenyahu? While you are worried about what you call dumb voters for their support of conservatives, more Americans fear voters like you who vote in terrorist appeasing sympathizers. 2014 said so.

Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."

NICE RACK!

Hey Jew hater, keep dreaming:)
Guess you don't read well. TIED TIED TIED idiot. Plus they are exit polls not official results.
:) the left has no way to form anything:cool:
Really...news articles don't see it that way. Never underestimate the fact that people want nutanyahoo gone. ZU already has Arab list so that gives them 40 seats...only need 21 more.

Your dream is over, Bibi won and will form the coalition

I love this leader. He is a MAN!

obamavbibi.jpg

Obama truely is a bastard to interfere in another country's election.

"State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign

A U.S. State Department-funded group is financing an Israeli campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and has hired former Obama aides to help with its grassroots organizing efforts."
State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign Washington Free Beacon

First imagine that there must be a law against this....

....then imagine we had a real DoJ.

I know how libs hate wasting tax dollars in Israel...cant wait for them to take it to lbs on this waste........riigghhhhtttt

Oh, wow.....

Strange how you goyim think the Israeli people cared anything about what you rightwing pork stenech goyim trash in america wanted or, had anything to do with the israeli elections

Obama marginalized himself and in a truly petty way

Fuck him and his fucking Jihadists friends

Oh, wow.....

Strange how you goyim think the Israeli people cared anything about what you rightwing pork stenech goyim trash in america wanted or, had anything to do with the israeli elections

Cut the fake Jew act you fucking moron. It's tiring

Forum List

Back