Guess who shot the cop?

Yawn, guy, kind of boring.

The fact is, when a cop shoots an unarmed black child, that is a human rights violation. Period. It shouldn't happen in the "Land of The Free"

Now, it might make you uncomfortable when a black president points this out to you, but it doesn't make it less true.
The yawner is any expectation that you'll change your negative views on police officers than you will change your negative views of Jews.

I have a very positive view of 99% of Police officers who go out, do a very tough job and manage to not kill anyone.

It's that 1% who think a badge and a gun gives them the right to be a bully.
I would never have guessed that to be true given how much you bitch about police.

how bout this- black women need to keep their thighs shut, get a job. Black males need to get a job, stop sleeping around, stay out of jail. Oh and black "fathers" need to stay with the mom and kids.

I would never have guessed that to be true given how much you bitch about police.

99% of them aren't doing the things I complain about.

Yes or no, a cop who shoots a child playing with a toy is kind of a fuckup.

Especially when you find out that another police department fired this guy for a lack of maturity and improper weapon handling on a range.

The thing is, cops like that or the guy who shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times or the woman who shot a motorist who was looking for help isn't doing the 99% any good.

A poor excuse when 100% of the time all you are doing is bitching about that 1% and tarring the other 99% with the same brush.

They tar themselves by keeping these guys on the force.

Let's take Jason Van Dyke, the thug cop who shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times, 15 times when he was on the ground...

All the other cops lied in their reports about what happened. They scoured the neighboring buildings to make sure they destroyed or deleted any CCTV tapes. The police force then put this guy on desk duty for a year and tried to quietly settle with his family.

And, yes, this was a DEMOCRATIC Administration that did all this.

On top of that, Van Dyke had over 20 previous uses of excessive force in his file. The city paid out $530,000 to another suspect he beaten up during a traffic stop.

how bout this- black women need to keep their thighs shut, get a job. Black males need to get a job, stop sleeping around, stay out of jail. Oh and black "fathers" need to stay with the mom and kids.

How about this.. try being a little less racist.

There's an idea.

there you go again lib. its not racist to state the facts you fuking crybaby.

The BLM wars continue to rage.

Pity.

Cops should double up and watch each other's backs.

Not patrol solo anymore.

Forum List

Back