Guess who shot the cop?

They should make sure those "toys" really look like toys. Once they take out that little red plastic cap off the end, they can look like a real gun. Better idea is to not be out in public playing with a toy gun.

well, not if you are black, anyway. I'm still waiting for you guys to cite a case where a white child was killed playing with a toy.

Well this kid wasn't black (does Hispanic count?) ......
Calif. cops shoot 13-year-old boy armed with toy gun dead

Or maybe this one....2 black cops murder a man and his son for no apparent reason....
2 officers arrested in shooting death of Louisiana boy - CNN.com

Maybe white parents have taught their kids not be foolish and run around outside with toy guns that look real? Just a thought. Some young kid on Halloween was dressed up (face covered) and was carrying a gun that did look pretty real. A friend posted about it on FB....just giving people a heads up because you never really know nowadays. Of course nothing happened, but someone COULD HAVE mistaken it for real and did something stupid. It's happened too many times...why take that chance with your kid?

Like in any profession ...some police are incompetent, sadistic etc.etc. for example --I am a law abiding white male but I have never had a pleasant experience with a police officer...thus I have a negative attitude towards them...I have found them to be arrogant and lacking much common sense...and I am hardly alone in my assessment of them...yet I do understand they have a tough job and no doubt there are many good cops though I just have never had the luck to run across one.......so no doubt we need to do better in hiring and training police officers....especially since we give them guns and the power to use them any time they see fit...in most cases all they have to say is I thought he was going for a gun...aka they have the ability to take a life and in most cases get away with it no matter how unjustified the shooting may have been..........however....such attitudes that so many blacks have aka that the problem with police is racist does nothing to solve or even identify the problem....in fact such attitudes tend to stifle any sort of progress in regards to improving police attitudes and behavior because unless you can identify the problem...no solution is possible.

The fact is cops kill more whites than they do blacks.......and that takes into account the percentage factor i.e. that there are more white folks than blacks in the total pop.

So the blacks are on the wrong foot from the gitgo...screaming racism...which they have done so often...blaming practically every problem under the sun on racism....the majority now ignore them....like that old story we all heard in school of the boy cryng wolf.

Yet I do understand how it is so easy for them to really believe the cops are out to get them...easy to think that if you are black...but the facts and stats do not support that.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

I know there are bad cops. I know a few, and I think most are hypocrites (go out partying, get drunk & drive, smoke pot, have affairs and abuse their wives...then arrest others for the same things)....I've never known any personally that has ever shot anyone. I can understand anyone who will protest when an innocent person is killed by cops, it happens and it's a sad thing. But to protest & riot when a KNOWN criminal is shot by the police when they make a wrong move or don't comply with their directions, to me is crazy! What else is crazy is that they'll burn an entire neighborhood down, loot...and basically HURT their own neighbors that had nothing to do with it. What else is crazy, is that they think it's ok to murder INNOCENT cops that are just doing their job and have never hurt anyone.

They should make sure those "toys" really look like toys. Once they take out that little red plastic cap off the end, they can look like a real gun. Better idea is to not be out in public playing with a toy gun.

well, not if you are black, anyway. I'm still waiting for you guys to cite a case where a white child was killed playing with a toy.

Or maybe this one....2 black cops murder a man and his son for no apparent reason....

Maybe white parents have taught their kids not be foolish and run around outside with toy guns that look real? Just a thought. Some young kid on Halloween was dressed up (face covered) and was carrying a gun that did look pretty real. A friend posted about it on FB....just giving people a heads up because you never really know nowadays. Of course nothing happened, but someone COULD HAVE mistaken it for real and did something stupid. It's happened too many times...why take that chance with your kid?

Like in any profession ...some police are incompetent, sadistic etc.etc. for example --I am a law abiding white male but I have never had a pleasant experience with a police officer...thus I have a negative attitude towards them...I have found them to be arrogant and lacking much common sense...and I am hardly alone in my assessment of them...yet I do understand they have a tough job and no doubt there are many good cops though I just have never had the luck to run across one.......so no doubt we need to do better in hiring and training police officers....especially since we give them guns and the power to use them any time they see fit...in most cases all they have to say is I thought he was going for a gun...aka they have the ability to take a life and in most cases get away with it no matter how unjustified the shooting may have been..........however....such attitudes that so many blacks have aka that the problem with police is racist does nothing to solve or even identify the problem....in fact such attitudes tend to stifle any sort of progress in regards to improving police attitudes and behavior because unless you can identify the problem...no solution is possible.

The fact is cops kill more whites than they do blacks.......and that takes into account the percentage factor i.e. that there are more white folks than blacks in the total pop.

So the blacks are on the wrong foot from the gitgo...screaming racism...which they have done so often...blaming practically every problem under the sun on racism....the majority now ignore them....like that old story we all heard in school of the boy cryng wolf.

Yet I do understand how it is so easy for them to really believe the cops are out to get them...easy to think that if you are black...but the facts and stats do not support that.

I know there are bad cops. I know a few, and I think most are hypocrites (go out partying, get drunk & drive, smoke pot, have affairs and abuse their wives...then arrest others for the same things)....I've never known any personally that has ever shot anyone. I can understand anyone who will protest when an innocent person is killed by cops, it happens and it's a sad thing. But to protest & riot when a KNOWN criminal is shot by the police when they make a wrong move or don't comply with their directions, to me is crazy! What else is crazy is that they'll burn an entire neighborhood down, loot...and basically HURT their own neighbors that had nothing to do with it. What else is crazy, is that they think it's ok to murder INNOCENT cops that are just doing their job and have never hurt anyone.

Negroids are a sub species...........but political correctness demands we treat them like equals....from that stems most of our society's problems.....it always reminds me of that old fable about 'The Emperor with no clothes' it is possibe to delude the masses if you can fool or force them not to engage in rational thought....our society has not been 'rational' since political correctness was crammed down America's throat.

DNA proves blacks are not the same species as other races.

Neanderthal-type species once roamed Africa, DNA shows

Last edited:
If you think anyone here is okay with all these cops being murdered by the hands of young black men, than your crazy. We all grieve for the loss, all of us do, all nationalities, all colors, etc.

However, if you also think the endless murders of young black men that has been going on for years will all go away with peaceful protest, than you and the rest of this country are mistaken. These young men, are just as angry, just as frustrated, just as violent as the cops that kill them, even more so and the framework our justice system created by allowing these unarmed murders to continue without any justice given to these families, only solidifies the violence we're seeing today.

Thus far this year, over 600 blacks have been killed by cops. Most murdered for crimes that any other citizens in this country would walk. Despite the crime, all citizens are entitled to a trial, something young black men do not recieve because they're killed first.

Lets continue to grieve and show support for our law enforcement, but lets not sweep under the rug, like we always do, the endless plight innocent blacks have to endure in this country...of racial profiling, harrassment, constant danger from all spectrums of life and the possibility of being pulled over and killed because your hands moved the wrong way or your body language was suspect...anything other than committing suicide when approached by the law.

Its very scary being black in this country being a hard working law abiding citizens when dealing with white cops.
It's scary how we as a country cave into stupidity and racial mongering when it's blacks doing it. If I was a black male I would be far more afraid of other blacks than of FEW racist white cops.

Negroids are a sub species...........but political correctness demands we treat them like equals....from that stems most of our society's problems.....it always reminds me of that old fable about 'The Emperor with no clothes' it is possibe to delude the masses if you can fool or force them not to engage in rational thought....our society has not been 'rational' since political correctness was crammed down America's throat.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe African Americans are "sub species"....We're all equal in God's eyes. Yes, many are pretty racist against whites (as many whites are racist against blacks)...but much of that is in how they were raised. I think it's also caused by how many believe the BS that is fed them. Whites have the same problem. Racism WAS getting better for many years. But I believe since Obama took office, it's gone back to what it was like in the 60's. He tells them he "understands" and now tells all the Trump haters to "keep up the good fight" (just as Hillary has). Obama's aim is to start a race war....and the poor SOB's are listening. It's not going to end well.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe African Americans are "sub species"....We're all equal in God's eyes. Yes, many are pretty racist against whites (as many whites are racist against blacks)...but much of that is in how they were raised. I think it's also caused by how many believe the BS that is fed them. Whites have the same problem. Racism WAS getting better for many years. But I believe since Obama took office, it's gone back to what it was like in the 60's. He tells them he "understands" and now tells all the Trump haters to "keep up the good fight" (just as Hillary has). Obama's aim is to start a race war....and the poor SOB's are listening. It's not going to end well.
Nobody thinks blacks are a sub species. I grew up with blacks in the 60's. I recognize bullshit when I hear it.. I also saw the flip side of black culture, the racial demagogues and anti white hate and the pandering that has become liberal ideology, I have grown up and become conservative. That might be why Trump is our president now, we are tired of the liberal propaganda group think.

Nobody thinks blacks are a sub species. I grew up with blacks in the 60's. I recognize bullshit when I hear it.. I also saw the flip side of black culture, the racial demagogues and anti white hate and the pandering that has become liberal ideology, I have grown up and become conservative. That might be why Trump is our president now, we are tired of the liberal propaganda group think.

Looks like Sundance believes they're sub-species...he said so. I believe many more think the same way. The majority are not...but in a way I believe some come across as being just that. The ones that think rioting, burning and destroying their own communities. Most aren't...they want to live a normal life and a good life for their families. I also believe that is a big reason Trump was elected. Right now we have a President that tells them he 'understands' why they are doing what they do...he's telling them he's Ok with it. Well, the majority of the country is NOT ok with it. He want's a race war...and it's getting close.

If you think anyone here is okay with all these cops being murdered by the hands of young black men, than your crazy. We all grieve for the loss, all of us do, all nationalities, all colors, etc.

However, if you also think the endless murders of young black men that has been going on for years will all go away with peaceful protest, than you and the rest of this country are mistaken. These young men, are just as angry, just as frustrated, just as violent as the cops that kill them, even more so and the framework our justice system created by allowing these unarmed murders to continue without any justice given to these families, only solidifies the violence we're seeing today.

Thus far this year, over 600 blacks have been killed by cops. Most murdered for crimes that any other citizens in this country would walk. Despite the crime, all citizens are entitled to a trial, something young black men do not recieve because they're killed first.

Lets continue to grieve and show support for our law enforcement, but lets not sweep under the rug, like we always do, the endless plight innocent blacks have to endure in this country...of racial profiling, harrassment, constant danger from all spectrums of life and the possibility of being pulled over and killed because your hands moved the wrong way or your body language was suspect...anything other than committing suicide when approached by the law.

Its very scary being black in this country being a hard working law abiding citizens when dealing with white cops.
You are preaching to the wrong crowd as these young people need manners and its not up to "whitey" to teach other peoples children manners.

What in the hell is wrong with these blacks? What is their defect besides a low IQ?m

You are preaching to the wrong crowd as these young people need manners and its not up to "whitey" to teach other peoples children manners.

What in the hell is wrong with these blacks? What is their defect besides a low IQ?m

Higher testosterone levels than other races. Even the women have high testosterone. Makes them more likely to get aggressive and violent.

Same reason men are much more likely to be aggressive and violent in general.

Good Gawd, man. Stop getting your ideas of human ancestry from neoNazis pubs, mmmk?

Karst Worlds: Neanderthal's sister species once roamed Africa

Modern humans more Neanderthal than once thought, studies suggest

Neanderthal Genes Hold Surprises for Modern Humans

Higher testosterone levels than other races. Even the women have high testosterone. Makes them more likely to get aggressive and violent.

So you think maleness is toxic?

You must enjoy those feminazi seminars, lol :)

Will you give me $10 for every link I can provide of people supporting or justifying murderering cops?

Ive seen em here too

The same thing is said about whites being part neanderthal , but the way I see it , who really knows who our ancestors really are? Fly out into space and look back at earth. What you see is the place we are all from. We come from the earth and we go back to it eventually and theres nothing we can do about it. With the little time we have left it would be great if we could get along. Theres a whole lot wrong with the guilt trip the left has been pushing on us these past several years but people lose me when they start going into the racial DNA type stuff, I've known too many good black people. I've also known some complete scumbags but it didnt have to do with genetics

Nah man. Thems just facts.

Nah man. Thems just facts.
Men are bred to fuck and kill shit.

FACT

It is testosterone that helps us to be able to do this.

The Grace of Jesus Christ enables us to live better lives than that by His mercy.

Focusing on race is getting things ass backwards, dude.

I probably pay more taxes than you do....
That would explain why 1) you are always here, 2) your hateful rantings make you so much money and 3) your believability rating is about the same as Hillary "Sniper" Clinton's.

Check the time stamps, you'll find I'm only here in the morning, (before 7 am) and evenings and sometimes my lunch. The rest of the time, I'm working either my full time job or my side business.

?

Okay, let's look at that.

The two cops who shot the kid because they were aiming at his father were charged with murder and fired. so not comparable at all.

Ever notice how Obama never said that a black cop looks like what a son of his might have looked like?

Wonder why that is?
I'm guessing he regrets saying that for the reasons you just pointed out; it keeps getting thrown in his face every time a police officer or soldier who happens to be black is killed in the line of duty.

2n0r96d.jpg

Check the time stamps, you'll find I'm only here in the morning, (before 7 am) and evenings and sometimes my lunch. The rest of the time, I'm working either my full time job or my side business.
LOLZ. Okay, "Sniper".

Looking forward to seeing you in the news like your like-minded predecessor:

2h55rhx.jpg

I'm guessing he regrets saying that for the reasons you just pointed out; it keeps getting thrown in his face every time a police officer or soldier who happens to be black is killed in the line of duty.

Yawn, guy, kind of boring.

The fact is, when a cop shoots an unarmed black child, that is a human rights violation. Period. It shouldn't happen in the "Land of The Free"

Now, it might make you uncomfortable when a black president points this out to you, but it doesn't make it less true.

Forum List

Back