🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guiness Book of W/W to be at Aerohead stadium tomorrow.

Title for what, most losers in one stadium? Seattle has that record, they also hold the record for the noisiest stadium.

Hey it's sports, lighten up Gramps, you give each other a bad time, BFD. Hell, you didn't even know you lost the freaking record to Seattle, in a game against the 49ers. Big game, big noise.

You are the self proclaimed loud mouth. So pipe it up, pup. Does KC play Denver? That is a game worth getting loud about.

I doubt you guys are loud enough to beat the new Seattle record, that stadium was designed to keep noise in.

Last edited:
Hey it's sports, lighten up Gramps, you give each other a bad time, BFD. Hell, you didn't even know you lost the freaking record to Seattle, in a game against the 49ers. Big game, big noise.

You are the self proclaimed loud mouth. So pipe it up, pup. Does KC play Denver? That is a game worth getting loud about.

I doubt you guys are loud enough to beat the new Seattle record, that stadium was designed to keep noise in.

Arrowhead can get very loud but as you noted the stadium in Seattle was not designed by fools. It was designed to reflect the sound down onto the field so as to give the Seahawks a permanent home field advantage when the opposing team's offense is on the field trying to communicate. We fans cause more disruption and ensuing penalties than any other stadium.

We hold all the noise related record Pops so PIPE DOWN !!!!!!

• Banned

Record broken. Nuff said

Record broken. Nuff said

#Win :laugh:

Record broken. Nuff said

Good for KC, glad they are 6-0 and have the noise record, couldn't happen to a better team.

Forum List

Back