gullible liberals always makes me laugh

I make 50k a year, one income family, 3 dependents 2 are children. I applied for Obamacare and got turned down, I did not make enough money. I had to enroll in Medi-Cal.

Not everybody in California qualifies for the Federal program.

Even with the income you have, you are a Republican? Why? Why you supporting politicians who do not have your best interests in mind?

In other words, you don't make enough money to be a Republican. Which means that IF you support Republican ideas, you are being duped.

But then again. IF you couldn't figure out that the affordable medical coverage you NOW have is the result of the ACA, maybe you are not smart enough to be a Democrat.

I make 50k a year, one income family, 3 dependents 2 are children. I applied for Obamacare and got turned down, I did not make enough money. I had to enroll in Medi-Cal.

Even with the income you have, you are a Republican? Why? Why you supporting politicians who do not have your best interests in mind?

In other words, you don't make enough money to be a Republican. Which means that IF you support Republican ideas, you are being duped.

But then again. IF you couldn't figure out that the affordable medical coverage you NOW have is the result of the ACA, maybe you are not smart enough to be a Democrat.
I hated Bush, and Bush, and Romney, the current Republican leadership. I am a Mark Levin type of Conservative. Much different.

Other than that I do not disagree with your post.

Medi-Cal was expanded in 2014 to include people whose income was too low for a direct subsidy. ACA subsidizes the expansion. You are qualified and are receiving the benefits of a federal program. According to ACA rules, your insurance price is based on your income, so you have good insurance at an affordable price. ACA is working for you just as promised. Say it with me now......"THANKS OBAMA"
Medi-Cal Expansion Information
Medi-Cal began a long time ago, I have paid a medi-cal tax for the last 34 years of my life. I hardly call that a benefit.

Last edited:

Medi-Cal was expanded in 2014 to include people whose income was too low for a direct subsidy. ACA subsidizes the expansion. You are qualified and are receiving the benefits of a federal program. According to ACA rules, your insurance price is based on your income, so you have good insurance at an affordable price. ACA is working for you just as promised. Say it with me now......"THANKS OBAMA"
Medi-Cal Expansion Information
Medi-Cal began a long time ago, I have paid a medi-cal tax for the last 34 years of my life. I hardly call that a benefit.

Of course you have. Most people in your income level, with your dependents weren't eligible for Medi-cal before ACA. The ACA expanded Medi-Cal in 2014 to include people like you described. If you weren't eligible for medi-cal before ACA, but are now. You are taking advantage of the benefits of ACA.

I hated Bush, and Bush, and Romney, the current Republican leadership. I am a Mark Levin type of Conservative. Much different.

Other than that I do not disagree with your post.

Simple question. Are you glad to be able to provide your family with affordable medical insurance?
It is as simple as that.

I think idiot libtards know obuthole care is a bad idea and won't admit it.

I trust you have medical insurance. Because it seems to me that you may need a rectal cranial realignment procedure. You seem to have placed your head up your ass. Very bad condition and very expensive to correct. Butt worthwhile.
Thank Obama for your insurance eh?

Simple question. Are you glad to be able to provide your family with affordable medical insurance?
It is as simple as that.
My medical insurance is not affordable, it leaves me praying to god, honestly. But we are speaking of more than just who picks up the tab. It is about the quality of the care, how long it takes the government to authorize a procedure vs a private doctor.

My own personal experience is a nightmare, and I am lucky, no cancer, nobody died, but plenty of suffering because I made the mistake of going to a county hospital in california, 9 hour wait in the emergency room to be told they can do nothing, another trip to the emergency room to be told its just some pain, the janitor sorely disagreed to put it lightly. Fibroids in the uterus, extreme pain, told to stay in bed, for 8 months, February until October, I was unlucky, in June they Moreno Valley County hospital told us that we had to wait for a hysterectomy because there student doctors leave in the summer, to be replaced with new student doctors. We saw a different doctor every time we went to the hospital, each asking a different question, nobody was responsible for us, nobody actually got to know us, there were always different doctors. Doctors? Student Doctors who never identified themselves as students.

When they told us in August that we were still waiting because they had to get new student doctors I had to find a new doctor, thank god I found a private doctor who took cal-med.

Affordable?

I think idiot libtards know obuthole care is a bad idea and won't admit it.

I trust you have medical insurance. Because it seems to me that you may need a rectal cranial realignment procedure. You seem to have placed your head up your ass. Very bad condition and very expensive to correct. Butt worthwhile.
Thank Obama for your insurance eh?
I have Insurance through my former work not obuthole care. You are the one with your head an ass, obuttholes. Idiot.

Forum List

Back