Gun Confiscations by Governments in History

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

Anyone know what occurred in those nations after those years?
ah yep...

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

The USA is different though. Nevermind we own one of the most corrupt govts on the planet.
Stupid bedwetters :rolleyes:

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

What about all of Europe today?

10 countries with the most guns per capita:
  • USA - 112.6 guns per 100 residents.
  • Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.
Switzerland is nice, though they still have more gun laws than we do. Ever vacation in Yemen?

Real Americans know better than to disarm the people. That's why the left has to import people who are used to being subservient to government and are willing to support them in exchange for a free ride and a welfare check.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward all Men?

No??

Hmmm, it couldn't have been brutal regimes that Genocide the population because no one would have ever done that...

( yeah, sarcasm )

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.
Switzerland is nice, though they still have more gun laws than we do. Ever vacation in Yemen?

As I have said to other posters you have the right not to own one, but please do not infringe on my right because of your fear...

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

As I have said to other posters you have the right not to own one, but please do not infringe on my right because of your fear...

Here's a thought, respond to my actual post.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

What is the relevance?

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

I did about more gun laws in Switzerland.

Gun laws are as useful as drunk driving laws... Sure they are great to punish after the fact but criminals never obey them.

Also the shooting in Florida could have been prevented with the laws already on the books but the failure from the FBI down to the local authorities caused those deaths.

Now I know you believe more gun laws will work and make you safer in life but the reality they don't.

As I stated just in this response there are laws already, so the FBI and local authorities can not protect you.

So as you point out how America is a shit hole country because of it gun laws the fact remains it is my constitutional right to bear arms and in the end nothing you do will change that.

America was never created to be like Europe and it should never start acting like Europe either...

Real Americans know better than to disarm the people. That's why the left has to import people who are used to being subservient to government and are willing to support them in exchange for a free ride and a welfare check.

Or, and more dangerously, indoctrinate and exploit the uneducated young.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.
isn't Switzerland a neutral country?

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

What is the relevance?

The relevance is simply cherry picking out a handful of countries over time to attempt to demonstrate that gun control laws = tyranny. When most of our allies have stronger gun control laws than we do are also democratic. And the cherry on the top is pointing at that the top 10 countries with the most guns per capita have some pretty awful governments.

Basically, gun control does not equal Nazi Germany, but I thought that would be obvious.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

What is the relevance?

The relevance is simply cherry picking out a handful of countries over time to attempt to demonstrate that gun control laws = tyranny. When most of our allies have stronger gun control laws than we do are also democratic. And the cherry on the top is pointing at that the top 10 countries with the most guns per capita have some pretty awful governments.

Basically, gun control does not equal Nazi Germany, but I thought that would be obvious.
dude again, if you truly wish to be like those other countries, move to one.

Currently you are in the US of A. we have rights they don't have. maybe they all should import our 2nd amendment.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.
Yemen is one of the terrorist countries that makes Chuck Schumer cry about Trump's travel ban.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

Gun laws are as useful as drunk driving laws... Sure they are great to punish after the fact but criminals never obey them.

Also the shooting in Florida could have been prevented with the laws already on the books but the failure from the FBI down to the local authorities caused those deaths.

Now I know you believe more gun laws will work and make you safer in life but the reality they don't.

As I stated just in this response there are laws already, so the FBI and local authorities can not protect you.

So as you point out how America is a shit hole country because of it gun laws the fact remains it is my constitutional right to bear arms and in the end nothing you do will change that.

America was never created to be like Europe and it should never start acting like Europe either...
So as you point out how America is a shit hole country because
To the liberal who has his head shoved up his ass, here is a shithole country(Venezuela) that has very strict gun laws. At least our animals are starving, yet.

35447B3200000578-3640941-image-m-93_1465915040809.jpg th1WGL82S9.jpg thKSGB8DMV.jpg thPKIBWQH2.jpg

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

What is the relevance?

The relevance is simply cherry picking out a handful of countries over time to attempt to demonstrate that gun control laws = tyranny. When most of our allies have stronger gun control laws than we do are also democratic.

The basis of their rights is government granted and controlled.

The basis of our rights is that they pre-exist our governing agreement, are inalienable and are endowed by our Creator, existing whether there is agreement or not.

Also, we don't dance like Europe. Fought a couple of wars to make the point.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

Still haven't responded to the point of my post, but I don't blame you.

America was never created to be like Europe? What does that even mean?

Gun laws do work, the background check system needs to be improved so that mental health officials can directly have access to them. Teenagers should not be allowed to purchase AR15s, those two things right there could have had an impact in Florida.

But, the point of my post was about countries with gun control laws do not equate to Nazi Germany.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.

What is the relevance?

The relevance is simply cherry picking out a handful of countries over time to attempt to demonstrate that gun control laws = tyranny. When most of our allies have stronger gun control laws than we do are also democratic.

The basis of their rights is government granted and controlled.

The basis of our rights is that they pre-exist our governing agreement and are endowed by our Creator, existing whether there is agreement or not.

Also, we don't dance like Europe. Fought a couple of wars to make the point.
right? these fks that think we should be under the rule of the Queen I supposed. Guess we just throw that victory out.

Cambodia prior to 1974

Germany 1938

Russia 1917

China 1947

• Serbia - 75.6.
  • Yemen - 54.8.
  • Switzerland - 45.7.
  • Cyprus - 36.4.
  • Saudi Arabia - 35.
  • Iraq - 34.2.
  • Uruguay - 31.8.
isn't Switzerland a neutral country?

You're going to have to ask yourself what the fuck that has to do with anything I've posted.

Forum List

Back