gun-control efforts calls for sheriff to inspect gun owner's homes

its a wast of time they should jsut ban the clips.

How long does a clip last?

how many years can it set on the shelf and still be good?

any gun owners know?

Forever. and if you replace the spring at the bottom after forever, it lasts forever forever.

ban the clips and take back any that outlive their original owners.

If you already own one you can keep it but can only use it in a designated area (gun range) and when you die your family has to turn it over.

You cant sell it to anyone but the gov.

that way your big bad rapid fire gun becomes a regular shooter.

Gives people a chance jump your booty if you try to kill a bunch of people

If you already own one you can keep it but can only use it in a designated area (gun range) and when you die your family has to turn it over.

Then apply the same thing to the police. If we don't need them, they don't need them.

And grandfathering in a right is not consitutional. It creates a problem with equal protection under the law, not to mention the 2nd amendment violation.

And you call that free and independent, do you?

Yes I do. We are free and not afraid of government tyranny.

No, you are just used to the government telling you how to live, where to work, what to buy, what you CANNOT buy, etc. You are used to them being the great big nanny, controlling your healthcare, and in the end you are used to paying them a majority of your earnings so they can take care of you. If they did decide to become tyranical, I doubt you retain the civil fortitude to even provide a token level of resistance.

How much time have you spent living in Ireland that you are such an expert?

if this country desides to check your guns its perfectly constitutional

What part of the 4th amendment do yot not get? A law does not overturn the need for a warrant from a judge, not matter what you own.

Don't bother. "Truthmatters" doesn't even know how to spell or use punctuation in his/her posts. How can we expect him/her to know anything about the Constitution?

Then apply the same thing to the police. If we don't need them, they don't need them.

And grandfathering in a right is not consitutional. It creates a problem with equal protection under the law, not to mention the 2nd amendment violation.

bare arms.

we could take that to mean you have a right to the gun but not the bullets.

The constitutions says nothing about bullets.

heheheheheh

Yes I do. We are free and not afraid of government tyranny.

No, you are just used to the government telling you how to live, where to work, what to buy, what you CANNOT buy, etc. You are used to them being the great big nanny, controlling your healthcare, and in the end you are used to paying them a majority of your earnings so they can take care of you. If they did decide to become tyranical, I doubt you retain the civil fortitude to even provide a token level of resistance.

How much time have you spent living in Ireland that you are such an expert?

I know enough people who have left there to come over here to escape the very things I am talking about. Its OK though, we get all your productive citizens and you get stuck with the rest. "Win for us"

bare arms.

we could take that to mean you have a right to the gun but not the bullets.

The constitutions says nothing about bullets.

heheheheheh

God you are an idiot.

What part of the 4th amendment do yot not get? A law does not overturn the need for a warrant from a judge, not matter what you own.

Don't bother. "Truthmatters" doesn't even know how to spell or use punctuation in his/her posts. How can we expect him/her to know anything about the Constitution?

ok big boy tell me where in the constitution is says you have a right to fire 30 bullets in one minute?

I realize she's an Oxygen Thief, I just like upping my post counts.

You will comply with any law this country deems.

Get it.

Just because you gun snugglers pretend the constitution gets interprited only by you doesnt maek it true

Forum List

Back