gun-control efforts calls for sheriff to inspect gun owner's homes

What part of the 4th amendment do yot not get? A law does not overturn the need for a warrant from a judge, not matter what you own.

Don't bother. "Truthmatters" doesn't even know how to spell or use punctuation in his/her posts. How can we expect him/her to know anything about the Constitution?

ok big boy tell me where in the constitution is says you have a right to fire 30 bullets in one minute?

Right after you show me where in the consitution you have a right to abortion, post on the internet, be protected from the cops searching your car.

the scotus has already deemed gun laws perfectly constitutional.

That means the people will decide what your allowed to own gun and amo wise.

PERFECTLY CONSTITUTIONAL

Don't bother. "Truthmatters" doesn't even know how to spell or use punctuation in his/her posts. How can we expect him/her to know anything about the Constitution?

ok big boy tell me where in the constitution is says you have a right to fire 30 bullets in one minute?

Right after you show me where in the consitution you have a right to abortion, post on the internet, be protected from the cops searching your car.

which is why we have a scotus huh?

they have already said gun laws are perfectly constitutional

Only gun snugglers pretend its still up in the air

What part of the 4th amendment do yot not get? A law does not overturn the need for a warrant from a judge, not matter what you own.

There's where the whole topic of "Constitutional Rights" goes over your head. It's not what "I have to show where I have the right...." It's that "I have the right to own whatever I please or do whatever I please as long as that particular item or action has not been specified by law as being illegal."

But thanks for playing....

There's where the whole topic of "Constitutional Rights" goes over your head. It's not what "I have to show where I have the right...." It's that "I have the right to own whatever I please or do whatever I please as long as that particular item or action has not been specified by law as being illegal."

and the scotus has already deemed gun laws perfectly constitutional.

That means if the people make a law that says you cant have the big clips then that is that

yes I did

No you didnt, you stuttering nimrod.

What Scalia was trying to say was restrictions such as no felons, and no mentally adjudecated people owning weapons was OK. He was also referring to concealed carry permiting. Those are "regulations" that do not impinge on law abiding citizens.

He did not give Carte Blanche to back door gun banning laws like the ones you support.

And if you are too stupid to figure that out, I suggest an hero'ing.

mmmmmmmm it seems some who claim to have superior knowledge of the constitution are not as constitutiony as they thought

That means if the people make a law that says you cant have the big clips then that is that

What grade are you in - maybe 3rd?

No, you are just used to the government telling you how to live, where to work, what to buy, what you CANNOT buy, etc. You are used to them being the great big nanny, controlling your healthcare, and in the end you are used to paying them a majority of your earnings so they can take care of you. If they did decide to become tyranical, I doubt you retain the civil fortitude to even provide a token level of resistance.

How much time have you spent living in Ireland that you are such an expert?

I know enough people who have left there to come over here to escape the very things I am talking about. Its OK though, we get all your productive citizens and you get stuck with the rest. "Win for us"

You get the people who cannot make a living over here, not the productive ones.

How much time have you spent living in Ireland that you are such an expert?

I know enough people who have left there to come over here to escape the very things I am talking about. Its OK though, we get all your productive citizens and you get stuck with the rest. "Win for us"

Yeah, keep telling yourselves that. We get the ones that want to improve themselves and take a risk. you get the ones that want to stay on the dole as long as possible.

What grade are you in - maybe 3rd?

insults wont change the facts

I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just asking a question. It just seems to me that you are so uninformed on the subject Constitutional Law that it's difficult for you to contribute to an intelligent conversation on the matter.
In addition, I find your misspellings and lack of punctuation indicative of someone who hasn't had the benefit of a decent education.
That's why I asked if you were maybe in the 3rd grade.

Yeah, keep telling yourselves that. We get the ones that want to improve themselves and take a risk. you get the ones that want to stay on the dole as long as possible.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Why does that not surprise me?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Why does that not surprise me?

I have a very good idea, I hang out with Irish immigrants all the time, my sister is married to one. While you guys had a boom 6 years ago, its gone. We get the people who want to risk something to come here, that step alone is enough to keep the dregs from trying it.

Forum List

Back