Gun Control Has Only 1 Motive - Confiscation of All Guns from Law Abiding Citizens

You don't know what the woman is the picture was convicted of?
Nope, thought you were going for LaPierre
tRump let one of Putin's spies go lightly.
so we got a country full of anti 2nd amendment commies running around loose..lets round them up first.

We had an actual Russian spy who tRump let off lightly and you call folks with opinions about the second amendment commies? You may be a traitor.

No, they're not. Bad guys get all the unregistered machineguns they want. Not one has ever had the slightest problem getting one.

Here is a test question for you, Pinky. When was the last time that fully auto weapons were using in a crime in the United States? Be specific. I would accept one or two in the last 40 years but the way you run your fingers, it must be a common place thing.

Look up "record number of machine gun kits seized by CBP"

You stated that ANYONE can get them. Obviously not. Those were the seized kits. They never made it into circulation. If it were as bad as you originally claimed, the Bad Guys would be using them while committing crimes. They aren't. Nice "Hey, look over there". Now, how many crimes have been recorded where full auto weapons have been used in the US in the last 40 years? And don't try and change the subject to cover the fact that your original statement was full of crap.

C'mon daryl, you can't be that stupid. Just like with illegal drugs for every pound we catch, hundreds of pounds get through the barriers. There are THOUSANDS of illegal machineguns out there. Like i said, bad guys have no problem getting them. Shit the Democrat Senator for San Fran was involved in the illegal gun trade!

California Senate’s Top Gun Control Advocate Arrested In Firearms Trafficking Plot
California Senate's Top Gun Control Advocate Arrested In Firearms Trafficking Plot | HuffPost

California Senator Arrested On Gun Trafficking Charges
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/

Weapons trafficking isn't getting the full guns into the criminals hands so they can commit crimes with them. Until you can prove that the criminals in the US are using full auto weapons committing crimes then you are just full of crap. And it doesn't matter how bad you do the "Hey, look over there" routine.

:ack-1: HAVING THE MACHINEGUN IS A CRIME IN AND OF ITSELF YOU IDIOT! 10 Years and $100,000 fine!

But, since you asked.....a 3 second search turned up these.

so we got a country full of anti 2nd amendment commies running around loose..lets round them up first.

We had an actual Russian spy who tRump let off lightly and you call folks with opinions about the second amendment commies? You may be a traitor.

You are so full of shit. The shrilary, your hero, hired a fucking foreign spy who enlisted the aid of the russians to try and interfere with our elections! YOUR assholes did that you fucking clown!

The Victor's also have all the guns. So tell me what guns do you have? LOL

You tell me. Do I own a gun or two or three or not? You are just going to take your chances, pinky.
Don't worry snowflake anti-gunners don't have guns

You and your buddies claim I am a anit-gunner. Are you sure I don't have any guns? When you do go for your roundup of all of us, you do at your own risk.
Do you keep your ammo and guns separate like all good little liberals do? Do you have a trigger on the lock, so you cant accidentally shoot your head off, like the liberal elites tell you to do?

You certainly do hope so when you come to take it from me or send me to one of those interment camps you want to send all those that don't think in the same cookie cutter way you do. But you are welcome to try. The question you keep asking, does he own a gun, is it loaded, is the ammo kept separate, does it have a trigger guard, can be answered.
You certainly do hope so when you come to take it from me or send me to one of those interment camps you want to send all those that don't think in the same cookie cutter way you do.
Dude, you need to check yourself in to an insane asylum and have red flag laws on you. I dont want to send you to some indoctrination center like the liberal left does. I want everyone to be a US citizen who loves this country and its constitution. You it seems dont like the country or constitution by wanting to infringe upon it so bad.

Propaganda^ lol...not true, just the ones with an opinion opposing the second amendment, they are as great a threat as any spy and their is no "may be" about their anti-constitutional behavior.

You are so full of shit. The shrilary, your hero, hired a fucking foreign spy who enlisted the aid of the russians to try and interfere with our elections! YOUR assholes did that you fucking clown!

Not according to the Russian spy.

Not according to the Russian spy.

According to reality though. And that is all that matters little lying fool.

No?
But Weatherman, we only want sensible gun laws passed!

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first.
https://www.thetrace.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Screen-Shot-2018-07-16-at-4.02.12-PM.jpg

The face of the NRA

Screen-Shot-2018-07-16-at-4.02.12-PM.jpg

and here are the folks who would stand up to them
deadliest-dictators-teaser_bgqzg1

You don't know what the woman is the picture was convicted of? tRump let one of Putin's spies go lightly.

Wait...that wasn't hilary clinton....the woman who took 145 million dollars from putin backed sources into her fake foundation............

Are the regulations concerning fully automatic weapons effective where public safety is concerned? Where's your RPG? Your mortar? Your 20mm? The constitution is not a suicide pact.

No, they're not. Bad guys get all the unregistered machineguns they want. Not one has ever had the slightest problem getting one.

Here is a test question for you, Pinky. When was the last time that fully auto weapons were using in a crime in the United States? Be specific. I would accept one or two in the last 40 years but the way you run your fingers, it must be a common place thing.

You stated that ANYONE can get them. Obviously not. Those were the seized kits. They never made it into circulation. If it were as bad as you originally claimed, the Bad Guys would be using them while committing crimes. They aren't. Nice "Hey, look over there". Now, how many crimes have been recorded where full auto weapons have been used in the US in the last 40 years? And don't try and change the subject to cover the fact that your original statement was full of crap.

C'mon daryl, you can't be that stupid. Just like with illegal drugs for every pound we catch, hundreds of pounds get through the barriers. There are THOUSANDS of illegal machineguns out there. Like i said, bad guys have no problem getting them. Shit the Democrat Senator for San Fran was involved in the illegal gun trade!

California Senate’s Top Gun Control Advocate Arrested In Firearms Trafficking Plot
California Senate's Top Gun Control Advocate Arrested In Firearms Trafficking Plot | HuffPost

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/

Don't forget this blast from the past......bill and hilary clinton were taking campaign cash....lots of it....from arms dealer Wang Jun....who was caught trying to sell fully automatic AK-47s to L.A. gangs....

CHINESE ARMS DEALER LEAVES A TANGLED WEB.

White House officials said they knew nothing about the slender Chinese man sipping coffee with President Clinton last February, except that he arrived at the executive mansion with a prominent Democratic fundraiser from Little Rock long friendly with the president.
--------
Wang, China's premier arms dealer, heads a company that had been the subject of a massive federal sting operation into its alleged scheme to sell 2,000 AK-47 assault rifles in the U.S. ultimately destined for gang members in California.

You tell me. Do I own a gun or two or three or not? You are just going to take your chances, pinky.

You and your buddies claim I am a anit-gunner. Are you sure I don't have any guns? When you do go for your roundup of all of us, you do at your own risk.
Do you keep your ammo and guns separate like all good little liberals do? Do you have a trigger on the lock, so you cant accidentally shoot your head off, like the liberal elites tell you to do?

You certainly do hope so when you come to take it from me or send me to one of those interment camps you want to send all those that don't think in the same cookie cutter way you do. But you are welcome to try. The question you keep asking, does he own a gun, is it loaded, is the ammo kept separate, does it have a trigger guard, can be answered.
Listen up son you can blow smoke up someone else's ass those who are pro gun want nothing to do with "COMMON SENSE" gun control.

LOL, I hit a nerve, didn't I.

Weapons trafficking isn't getting the full guns into the criminals hands so they can commit crimes with them. Until you can prove that the criminals in the US are using full auto weapons committing crimes then you are just full of crap. And it doesn't matter how bad you do the "Hey, look over there" routine.

:ack-1: HAVING THE MACHINEGUN IS A CRIME IN AND OF ITSELF YOU IDIOT! 10 Years and $100,000 fine!

When you hear the term "AK Style" that means a semi auto AR or AK. It's been a few decades since the California Cops have had to face a full auto AK and it prompted them to uparmor to Colt LE6920 AR-15s which are semi auto. Cops have gotten tired of being outgunned and the AR-15 from colt ended that.

What you have shown is the exact reason California has done a ban on "AR-15/AK-47 and the various clones". And it's stood up in the courts. One person in your clip described the shots as "Pop, Pop, Pop" and thats the sound of a semi auto high cyclic rate rifle being shot.

You can stop lying to others. Of course, I know you are lying so it doesn't do much good on me.

What you have shown is the exact reason California has done a ban on "AR-15/AK-47 and the various clones". And it's stood up in the courts. One person in your clip described the shots as "Pop, Pop, Pop" and thats the sound of a semi auto high cyclic rate rifle being shot.
Wait. Are you suggesting that some semi auto firearms shoot faster than others?
:laugh:

Last edited:

Listen up son you can blow smoke up someone else's ass those who are pro gun want nothing to do with "COMMON SENSE" gun control.

Prove me wrong.

When you hear the term "AK Style" that means a semi auto AR or AK. It's been a few decades since the California Cops have had to face a full auto AK and it prompted them to uparmor to Colt LE6920 AR-15s which are semi auto. Cops have gotten tired of being outgunned and the AR-15 from colt ended that.

You can stop lying to others. Of course, I know you are lying so it doesn't do much good on me.

Every one of those videos were mgs. Even the one from Sweden who already has every gun law you want here.

There are multiple people arrested every year for using mgs in their crimes.

Just admit you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and go away.

Prove me wrong.

Do you mean that you want me to prove that you are talking out your ass? That's already a given. When you make the claim that anyone that is not exactly of the same cookie cutter you are is evil, a liar, etc. (we should throw commie in there as well) then just making that blanket statement is proof enough that you are wrong MOST of the time.

Every one of those videos were mgs. Even the one from Sweden who already has every gun law you want here.

Those weren't full autos. They were semi auto ARs and AKs. It's been a few decades since the last full auto was used in a crime. As one bystander noted, the sound was Pop, Pop, Pop which is the sound of a semi auto AR being shot. Your own vids tell the story that if the weapons used are as deadly as you claim, maybe California has the right idea and banning the AR-15/AK-47 and their various clones like many Cities across the United States. Please stop lying.

Those weren't full autos. They were semi auto ARs and AKs. It's been a few decades since the last full auto was used in a crime. As one bystander noted, the sound was Pop, Pop, Pop which is the sound of a semi auto AR being shot. Your own vids tell the story that if the weapons used are as deadly as you claim, maybe California has the right idea and banning the AR-15/AK-47 and their various clones like many Cities across the United States. Please stop lying.

Completely, and totally untrue. Face it, you know nothing. There is no such thing as a higher cyclic rate with a semi auto. That is the blatherings of a fool who doesn't know anything. Your "Military Remington Model 741" is a complete fantasy, as is most of what you post.

No...he just packed the court with anti-gun judges and put the effort at the local and state level...he didn't want to lose congress to a gun control push the way clinton did after the assault weapon ban...he had to protect obamacare.

Forum List

Back