Gun Control Has Only 1 Motive - Confiscation of All Guns from Law Abiding Citizens

Weapons trafficking isn't getting the full guns into the criminals hands so they can commit crimes with them. Until you can prove that the criminals in the US are using full auto weapons committing crimes then you are just full of crap. And it doesn't matter how bad you do the "Hey, look over there" routine.

:ack-1: HAVING THE MACHINEGUN IS A CRIME IN AND OF ITSELF YOU IDIOT! 10 Years and $100,000 fine!

But, since you asked.....a 3 second search turned up these.

When you hear the term "AK Style" that means a semi auto AR or AK. It's been a few decades since the California Cops have had to face a full auto AK and it prompted them to uparmor to Colt LE6920 AR-15s which are semi auto. Cops have gotten tired of being outgunned and the AR-15 from colt ended that.

What you have shown is the exact reason California has done a ban on "AR-15/AK-47 and the various clones". And it's stood up in the courts. One person in your clip described the shots as "Pop, Pop, Pop" and thats the sound of a semi auto high cyclic rate rifle being shot.

You can stop lying to others. Of course, I know you are lying so it doesn't do much good on me.

Every one of those videos were mgs. Even the one from Sweden who already has every gun law you want here.

There are multiple people arrested every year for using mgs in their crimes.

Just admit you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and go away.

Those weren't full autos. They were semi auto ARs and AKs. It's been a few decades since the last full auto was used in a crime. As one bystander noted, the sound was Pop, Pop, Pop which is the sound of a semi auto AR being shot. Your own vids tell the story that if the weapons used are as deadly as you claim, maybe California has the right idea and banning the AR-15/AK-47 and their various clones like many Cities across the United States. Please stop lying.

Completely, and totally untrue. Face it, you know nothing. There is no such thing as a higher cyclic rate with a semi auto. That is the blatherings of a fool who doesn't know anything. Your "Military Remington Model 741" is a complete fantasy, as is most of what you post.

It's Model 741A, stupid.

And I have a ton of time with M-16s includiing the AR-15 Model 601. Since you are the expert on this, what is the first external difference between the M-16 and the AR-15 Model 601 (M-16). If you can't answer that then I suggest people should stop listening to anything you have to say on this, or any other subject.

And I have a ton of time with M-16s includiing the AR-15 Model 601. Since you are the expert on this, what is the first external difference between the M-16 and the AR-15 Model 601 (M-16). If you can't answer that then I suggest people should stop listening to anything you have to say on this, or any other subject.
The selector switch. I have ZERO time on the m-16 and I know that.

It's completely irrelevant either way. We have a right to all weapons needed for a militia. See the Miller case.

:ack-1: HAVING THE MACHINEGUN IS A CRIME IN AND OF ITSELF YOU IDIOT! 10 Years and $100,000 fine!

But, since you asked.....a 3 second search turned up these.

When you hear the term "AK Style" that means a semi auto AR or AK. It's been a few decades since the California Cops have had to face a full auto AK and it prompted them to uparmor to Colt LE6920 AR-15s which are semi auto. Cops have gotten tired of being outgunned and the AR-15 from colt ended that.

What you have shown is the exact reason California has done a ban on "AR-15/AK-47 and the various clones". And it's stood up in the courts. One person in your clip described the shots as "Pop, Pop, Pop" and thats the sound of a semi auto high cyclic rate rifle being shot.

You can stop lying to others. Of course, I know you are lying so it doesn't do much good on me.

Every one of those videos were mgs. Even the one from Sweden who already has every gun law you want here.

Those weren't full autos. They were semi auto ARs and AKs. It's been a few decades since the last full auto was used in a crime. As one bystander noted, the sound was Pop, Pop, Pop which is the sound of a semi auto AR being shot. Your own vids tell the story that if the weapons used are as deadly as you claim, maybe California has the right idea and banning the AR-15/AK-47 and their various clones like many Cities across the United States. Please stop lying.

Completely, and totally untrue. Face it, you know nothing. There is no such thing as a higher cyclic rate with a semi auto. That is the blatherings of a fool who doesn't know anything. Your "Military Remington Model 741" is a complete fantasy, as is most of what you post.

It's Model 741A, stupid.

And there is no such thing, dumbass. There is no Model 741, or 741A. Never has been. The AR 15 Model 614 is what you meant to say(I actually own one). Like I said, don't talk guns with people who actually are experts in the field.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

It's Model 741A, stupid.

And there is no such thing, dumbass. There is no Model 741, or 741A. Never has been. The AR 15 Model 614 is what you meant to say(I actually own one). Like I said, don't talk guns with people who actually are experts in the field.

The 741A wasn't related one bit to any of the AR family, stupid. You are just doing a "Hey, look over there moment". I meant what I typed. And you still haven't told us the difference between an AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and a M-16. What is the external identifying feature. It has only one other than the stamping. Get it done, and stop with the "Hey, Look Over There" routine. It's called lying.

It's Model 741A, stupid.

The 741A wasn't related one bit to any of the AR family, stupid. You are just doing a "Hey, look over there moment". I meant what I typed. And you still haven't told us the difference between an AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and a M-16. What is the external identifying feature. It has only one other than the stamping. Get it done, and stop with the "Hey, Look Over There" routine. It's called lying.

I didn't say it was, stupid. What I said is there is no such thing as a Remington Model 741A. Never has been.

Now address your lie, and I will humor you with your Model 601 silliness.

Gun Control Has Only 1 Motive - Confiscation of All Guns from Law Abiding Citizens

The anti-gun loons will never stop demanding more and more restrictive gun laws - they believe the state should have a monopoly on force and they know this cannot happen so long as the citizenry remains armed.

No?
But Weatherman, we only want sensible gun laws passed!

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first.

"
Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first."

the germans/aryans/nazis ONLY took the guns from jews and minorities.....

all christian/aryan germans were allowed to keep theirs.

No?
But Weatherman, we only want sensible gun laws passed!

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first.

"

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first."

the germans/aryans/nazis ONLY took the guns from jews and minorities.....

all christian/aryan germans were allowed to keep theirs.
How’d that work out for the Jews and minorities?

Today’s push against Christians has the same endgame. Thanks for validating the OP.

It's Model 741A, stupid.

I didn't say it was, stupid. What I said is there is no such thing as a Remington Model 741A. Never has been.

The 741A was based a Model 700 produced between 1959 to 1962 with a bull barrel, nylon ribbed front stock with a wire folding metal wire shoulder stock chambered for the 300 H&H Mag. There were only 3 people that would own it. It was a Gun Collector, a long range target shooter or a sniper or assassin. The AF bought a hand full of them. At first glance, one would think it was an AR-15 on steroids but the same design features were built into it that Stoner used to design his AR, that's all. The Model 721 was essentially the same gun except had a full wooden stock. Class dismissed.

Now, get on with the external difference between the AR-15 Model 601(M-16) (the M-16 was later stamped on when the Model 602 M-16 was adopted by the US Army and Marines) outside of the stamping.

Fear monger much?
NO one is contemplating "gun confiscation of all guns".
No one? Zero examples?
It’s Time to Ban Guns. Yes, All of Them.
You have been proven wrong.
That's not even CLOSE to the sensible gun regs that have been proposed..
As you cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, the gun laws you want, there's no sense whatsoever to be found in them.
That’s why they won’t list a finite ‘must haves’ on gun control. It’s all about riding that slippery slope towards total confiscation.

The anti-gun loons will never stop demanding more and more restrictive gun laws - they believe the state should have a monopoly on force and they know this cannot happen so long as the citizenry remains armed.

The State of Colorado proves you wrong. We like our common sense laws. We have reduced our gun crimes with them. And I can still go into any gun shop and walk out with anything in their shop in about 5 to 15 minutes with plenty of ammo. Of course, you criminals can't do that. So I guess you are just wanting Criminals to have easy access to more guns and ammo.

Fear monger much?
No one? Zero examples?
As you cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, the gun laws you want, there's no sense whatsoever to be found in them.
That’s why they won’t list a finite ‘must haves’ on gun control. It’s all about riding that slippery slope towards total confiscation.

Already have. We have them in Colorado. And you don't like them. My only suggestion is, don't move here, we don't want you.

THE SELECTOR SWITCH!!!!!

The State of Colorado proves you wrong. We like our common sense laws. We have reduced our gun crimes with them. And I can still go into any gun shop and walk out with anything in their shop in about 5 to 15 minutes with plenty of ammo. Of course, you criminals can't do that. So I guess you are just wanting Criminals to have easy access to more guns and ammo.
Can you purchase the a weapon with the firepower and capacity for efficiency or preservation of a well-regulated militia unit of the present day?
(See United States v. Miller)

If not, your gun laws are unconstitutional on their face, but remain unchallenged...for now.

Last edited:
Already have. We have them in Colorado. And you don't like them. My only suggestion is, don't move here, we don't want you.
You mind citing them so we can go look and get an idea of what tyranny your communist overlords have planned for the rest of us?

I'll make a deal with you. We will keep our Texas freedom out of Colorado if you agree to keep your Colorado tyranny out of Texas.

Deal?

Fear monger much?
No one? Zero examples?

Then why did Colorado just pass new gun laws and have other laws in the pipeline.

Try again.

We've seen the pattern long enough, through plenty of repetitions, to know what's happening. The criminal-loving left wrong wing will push for more gun control laws, lying to us that it's to make us safer. Sometimes, they succeed in getting these laws enacted and enforced, and the promised increase in safety fails to appear, at which point they repeat the cycle, proposing new laws that they claim will make us safer. If we allow this cycle to continue, they will get to the point of having completely stripped us of any right to posses not only firearms, but even common knives and other tools (look what's happening in parts of the UK, where even pointy-ended kitchen knives are now strictly controlled) and we'll still be no safer for any of it than we were when there were no restrictions at all on our right to keep and bear arms.

In the mean time, the same filth who keep pushing for these laws continue, also, to promote policies which make it easier to get away with committing violent crimes, which keep turning violent criminals back out on the street who ought to be put to death, or at least kept permanently in prison.

It's Model 741A, stupid.

The 741A was based a Model 700 produced between 1959 to 1962 with a bull barrel, nylon ribbed front stock with a wire folding metal wire shoulder stock chambered for the 300 H&H Mag. There were only 3 people that would own it. It was a Gun Collector, a long range target shooter or a sniper or assassin. The AF bought a hand full of them. At first glance, one would think it was an AR-15 on steroids but the same design features were built into it that Stoner used to design his AR, that's all. The Model 721 was essentially the same gun except had a full wooden stock. Class dismissed.

Now, get on with the external difference between the AR-15 Model 601(M-16) (the M-16 was later stamped on when the Model 602 M-16 was adopted by the US Army and Marines) outside of the stamping.

Please provide a link to the existence of your fantasy rifle. Here is the relevant page in the Blue Book of Gun Values. As you can see, there is no Model 741A, nor has there ever been one.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    752.4 KB · Views: 7

Forum List

Back