Gun Control Has Only 1 Motive - Confiscation of All Guns from Law Abiding Citizens

I didn't say it was, stupid. What I said is there is no such thing as a Remington Model 741A. Never has been.

Now address your lie, and I will humor you with your Model 601 silliness.

The 741A was based a Model 700 produced between 1959 to 1962 with a bull barrel, nylon ribbed front stock with a wire folding metal wire shoulder stock chambered for the 300 H&H Mag. There were only 3 people that would own it. It was a Gun Collector, a long range target shooter or a sniper or assassin. The AF bought a hand full of them. At first glance, one would think it was an AR-15 on steroids but the same design features were built into it that Stoner used to design his AR, that's all. The Model 721 was essentially the same gun except had a full wooden stock. Class dismissed.

Now, get on with the external difference between the AR-15 Model 601(M-16) (the M-16 was later stamped on when the Model 602 M-16 was adopted by the US Army and Marines) outside of the stamping.

Please provide a link to the existence of your fantasy rifle. Here is the relevant page in the Blue Book of Gun Values. As you can see, there is no Model 741A, nor has there ever been one.

I already stated what it was. It was special order only and there were only a few produced. It won't be in that cat.

Now that we know you are a google cowboy, what is the external difference between an AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and any of the M-16s (Model 602 thru 604) other than the stamping? Comon, you claim to be an expert. Hate to break it to you but you won't find this answer in a google search.

No such thing. The Model 720 Military was a special order. There IS no such thing as Model 741A. It is fantasy.

Being the sooper espert you are, you don't know the difference in the external difference between a Colt AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and a Colt M-16 Model 602 thru 602. You won't answer that question because you don't know. Well, cupie, I have fired ALL the variants. And you uber gunnutters are so misinformed that your opinions don't count for anything in any conversation. In fact, you hurt any legislation for or against gun regs.

Here is the answer to that question. It's the charging handle. The original AR-15 Model 601 was NOT called a M-16 because it predates the M-16. But it begat both the AR-15 and the M-16 Model 602. The M-16 uses a T handle while the Model 601 uses or used a diamond charging handle. But as the charging handles on the 601 was replaced, it was replaced by the T handle. ALL parts are interchangeable and have been since 1959. The Army got their hands on a few Colt AR-15 601s and tested them and found them to be an adequate replacement for the M-14 and the M-1A1. The Marines and Navy follow suit. Colt then made the Model 602 which had the M-203 rails that were added to the 601s as a Mod. When that mod was done on the 601, it was restamped AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) while the 602 was stamped M-16.

If you handled a M-16 prior to 1992, you may have held an AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and not even been aware of it. Of course, you are too stupid to know the difference anyway.

I am still waiting for you to admit to your lie.

Screw the AR-15. We need an M-134.

upload_2020-3-13_21-27-46.jpeg

If I ran the nation, everyone who is mentally competent could buy any six round revolver, bolt action rifle, pump action shotgun they want. But nothing else. So that title you slapped on this thread is just good old fashioned fear mongering. Not all guns, but some of them for sure.
The OP must be drunk. I cant figure out why he would think it was smart to limit what laws you can make regarding anything. Can you imagine some of the draconian laws that would still be in effect today from the 1700's
I did I know you can’t think of any political leader laying out an endgame to gun laws.
Thats probably because no one is stupid enough to lay out an end game to gun laws. That would be like cutting off your right arm.

To you, maybe.
I think using the excuse that they have to keep sensible laws needed secret is an all time low for excuses.

Ah, the old conspiracy routine. Yes, it's all seecrit.

The 741A was based a Model 700 produced between 1959 to 1962 with a bull barrel, nylon ribbed front stock with a wire folding metal wire shoulder stock chambered for the 300 H&H Mag. There were only 3 people that would own it. It was a Gun Collector, a long range target shooter or a sniper or assassin. The AF bought a hand full of them. At first glance, one would think it was an AR-15 on steroids but the same design features were built into it that Stoner used to design his AR, that's all. The Model 721 was essentially the same gun except had a full wooden stock. Class dismissed.

Now, get on with the external difference between the AR-15 Model 601(M-16) (the M-16 was later stamped on when the Model 602 M-16 was adopted by the US Army and Marines) outside of the stamping.

Please provide a link to the existence of your fantasy rifle. Here is the relevant page in the Blue Book of Gun Values. As you can see, there is no Model 741A, nor has there ever been one.

I already stated what it was. It was special order only and there were only a few produced. It won't be in that cat.

Now that we know you are a google cowboy, what is the external difference between an AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and any of the M-16s (Model 602 thru 604) other than the stamping? Comon, you claim to be an expert. Hate to break it to you but you won't find this answer in a google search.

No such thing. The Model 720 Military was a special order. There IS no such thing as Model 741A. It is fantasy.

Being the sooper espert you are, you don't know the difference in the external difference between a Colt AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and a Colt M-16 Model 602 thru 602. You won't answer that question because you don't know. Well, cupie, I have fired ALL the variants. And you uber gunnutters are so misinformed that your opinions don't count for anything in any conversation. In fact, you hurt any legislation for or against gun regs.

Here is the answer to that question. It's the charging handle. The original AR-15 Model 601 was NOT called a M-16 because it predates the M-16. But it begat both the AR-15 and the M-16 Model 602. The M-16 uses a T handle while the Model 601 uses or used a diamond charging handle. But as the charging handles on the 601 was replaced, it was replaced by the T handle. ALL parts are interchangeable and have been since 1959. The Army got their hands on a few Colt AR-15 601s and tested them and found them to be an adequate replacement for the M-14 and the M-1A1. The Marines and Navy follow suit. Colt then made the Model 602 which had the M-203 rails that were added to the 601s as a Mod. When that mod was done on the 601, it was restamped AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) while the 602 was stamped M-16.

If you handled a M-16 prior to 1992, you may have held an AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) and not even been aware of it. Of course, you are too stupid to know the difference anyway.

I am waiting for you to admit that you don't know shit about anything, cupcake.

No?
But Weatherman, we only want sensible gun laws passed!

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

There isn’t one. They all grabbed the guns first.

We have someone hiding under your bed, and he is waiting for you to fall asleep. Then, he will sneak out of your house with your guns. The following day, you will be taken to a concentration camp for resettlment.

No?

OK

List the ‘sensible’ gun laws that still need to pass and just ONE Democrat saying once these pass we’ve done all we can do, no more laws about guns will be pushed for.

There isn’t one Leftist. It’s all about riding the slippery slope and making sure felons are on the streets to create more violence to further their agenda of grabbing all guns from law abiding citizens.

Now the end game: Name one tyrannical government in modern history that didn’t grab guns from law abiding citizens.

We have someone hiding under your bed, and he is waiting for you to fall asleep. Then, he will sneak out of your house with your guns. The following day, you will be taken to a concentration camp for resettlment.

Don't forget the Black Choppers. We just got them back from the shop.

Ah, the old conspiracy routine. Yes, it's all seecrit.
No. They have to win elections.

Listen, cupcake. Just because you are dumb enough to trust government with your nut sack does not mean we should.

We will get what the military has or we will kill as many of you as possible before going to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck for eternity.

Machine guns or Valhalla, cupcake. Take your "sensible" infringements and shove them up your hemorrhoid hole.

All you did was quote a description out of the Collector Grade publication The Black Rifle, or look at the pictures of the 601 that is for sale on Gunbroker right now.

You don't know shit about anything. You try and bullshit your way through your lies and that works with people who are ignorant, like you, but with people like me you are flat out of luck.

All you did was quote a description out of the Collector Grade publication The Black Rifle, or look at the pictures of the 601 that is for sale on Gunbroker right now.

You don't know shit about anything. You try and bullshit your way through your lies and that works with people who are ignorant, like you, but with people like me you are flat out of luck.

You mean that people like you that are google cowboys? I can live with that.

No?

OK

Irrelevant. No guns will be grabbed unless you're not allowed to have one as a felon or nut Job.... Background checks and ban of sale of new military style weapons and giant clips are approved by 80% -90% before the propaganda machine went to work....

Forum List

Back