Gun control polls

Doesn't North Carolina have laws against smoking crack first thing in the morning? :smoke:

(I have a funny NC story for you Redder but you'll have to wait until I have more time.)

Does the truth hurt you wittle feelings?

OK, fine, you know what I was doing four years ago? I was part of that amazing effort that got NC for Obama. It was so bad you people were saying, "Bush has made it so bad I will vote for a ....' Dang, it now I can remember the word you people use for people of color. What is that?

How's the state looking this time. Sorry I'm elsewhere but there's a great team down there. You got a yard sign yet? Let them know where you stand, never too early. :mad:
You really did not do to good of a job since North Carolina is a democratic state and it was a 50/50 split between McCain and obama.
obama is a dead duck in North Carolina

Bright side Democrats lost a 140 control of the state house in 2010

IIRC, the Republican congress was too busy with blowjob gate. Everything Clinton would try would be called "wag the dog" because obviously blowjobs are more important than national security.

Yes sure, blame it on the Congress. Fact is that Clinton was wholly ineffective in responding to the Al Qaeda threat and attacks against the US.

You have no idea how much I actually and truly hate to do this but someone has to have been there:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI]Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence - YouTube[/ame]

I have a very interesting couple of videos for you to watch. This guy was there with the President........ I know Mikey Moore would have loved to see him run out of the room like a nut case but really..... why? Video 2 and 3 have to do with what was really happening with the President during September Eleventh.......outstanding talk by the Command Pilot of Air Force One.... Colonel Mark Tillman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THuS0RLX39I]Aero-TV: Col. Mark Tillman (Part 1): The Most Important Left Seat In Aviation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b23D0LR_rhs&feature=relmfu]Aero-TV: Col. Mark Tillman (Part 2): The Most Important Left Seat In Aviation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynWn8VFW4E&feature=relmfu]Aero-TV: Col. Mark Tillman (Part 3): The Most Important Left Seat In Aviation - YouTube[/ame]

:offtopic:
IIRC, the Republican congress was too busy with blowjob gate. Everything Clinton would try would be called "wag the dog" because obviously blowjobs are more important than national security.

Yes sure, blame it on the Congress. Fact is that Clinton was wholly ineffective in responding to the Al Qaeda threat and attacks against the US.

You have no idea how much I actually and truly hate to do this but someone has to have been there:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI]Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence - YouTube[/ame]

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Since liberals have taken the thread away from the gun control topic, they must finally agree with us...

Everyone (excluding those who show violent tendencies or mental disorder)in the US (as a citizen)should be trained in and carry a firearm. The only way to curtail the use of aggression is by the notion of returned use of aggression on a larger scale. This guy would have gotten no where if the room was full of well trained firarm wielding citizens.

The only way I will ever agree to more gun controls or disarmament, is if it is applied to EVERYONE. Police, military, etc.....otherwise, it is of great necessity that the population is armed to the gills. Lest we wish to repeat some history.

Everyone (excluding those who show violent tendencies or mental disorder)in the US (as a citizen)should be trained in and carry a firearm. The only way to curtail the use of aggression is by the notion of returned use of aggression on a larger scale. This guy would have gotten no where if the room was full of well trained firarm wielding citizens.

The only way I will ever agree to more gun controls or disarmament, is if it is applied to EVERYONE. Police, military, etc.....otherwise, it is of great necessity that the population is armed to the gills. Lest we wish to repeat some history.

I really have no problem with American citizen doing militia training separate from control of the federal government.

I'm sure your deer rifle will go a long way in stopping the big bad gov't with its M1 Abram tanks, B52 bombers, and attack drones.

I'd rather go down shooting it, than standing there holding a stick while yellow liquid streams down my legs. When government becomes tyrannical, I want all the weapons I can find, nearby by. I am no sheep!

The trouble is what some of you think "tyranny" is. Some people think providing healthcare to citizens is tyranny. Some people think traffic laws are tyrannical. Some nutters shoot at census workers. I'm a bit more outraged about the Patriot Act, the TSA, and DHS, but I'm not going to start sniping at gov't workers with my 10/22. Some of you people are friggin nuts!
if you think thats what she meant about defending herself from the government......then you just may be slightly nuts yourself.....

I'm afraid that not everyone is meant to be a gun owner. I've known guys that were very well trained yet they couldn't relax while carrying a loaded weapon. They got trigger-happy. When I was 15 I was less jumpy than most adults while hunting.

If everyone was packing heat in a movie theater I would ether sit in the top row or not even go.

Since liberals have taken the thread away from the gun control topic, they must finally agree with us...

Liberals are intelligent enough and have respect for the Constitution and rule of law to accept that the current interpretation of the Second Amendment is indeed settled law.

Unfortunately conservatives lack such intelligence and respect for the rule of law concerning privacy rights and abortion.

I'd rather go down shooting it, than standing there holding a stick while yellow liquid streams down my legs. When government becomes tyrannical, I want all the weapons I can find, nearby by. I am no sheep!

The trouble is what some of you think "tyranny" is. Some people think providing healthcare to citizens is tyranny. Some people think traffic laws are tyrannical. Some nutters shoot at census workers. I'm a bit more outraged about the Patriot Act, the TSA, and DHS, but I'm not going to start sniping at gov't workers with my 10/22. Some of you people are friggin nuts!
if you think thats what she meant about defending herself from the government......then you just may be slightly nuts yourself.....

I have been accused of that before. In the context of gun control and the 2nd amendment and defending oneself from tyrannical government, what was meant if not that?

Liberals are intelligent enough and have respect for the Constitution and rule of law to accept that the current interpretation of the Second Amendment is indeed settled law.

Unfortunately conservatives lack such intelligence and respect for the rule of law concerning privacy rights and abortion.

Did you even read what you wrote? Second Amendment settled law according liberals? Who is trying to control weapons at every turn? You wrote a flat out lie.

Would the left be willing to make a trade......gun ownership for Roe v. Wade?

The right to bare arms is more deeply written in stone than abortion rights.

Let's leave both alone, shall we?

Last edited:

Then can you explain why Liberals are always trying to take away gun rights while Conservatives are trying to protect them?

Actually the wording on the 2nd Amendment and bearing arms is pretty vague. How many guns does a person need? Even with one in each hand you can only fire two.

Would the left be willing to make a trade......gun ownership for Rov v. Wade?

The right to bare arms is more deeply written in stone than abortion rights.

Let's leave both alone, shall we?

A roomful of people shooting is not the answer.

Forum List

Back