Gun control works in Britain? Gun Crime up....

Obviously, you don’t know much. The seller did nothing wrong selling the gun to a 13 year old. He didn’t ask for an ID which the federal law doesn’t require.
When selling cigarettes, you are obligated to ask for an ID by the FDA. That’s why it’s illegal to sell cigarettes to a thirteen year old. There is no federal law requiring the seller to ask for ID to sell a firearm. So, no crime has been committed selling a firearm to a 13 year old….only fools like you gunaholics play this game.
Not according to federal gun laws which clearly prohibit sales to juveniles

As I have repeatedly shown you.

And there will always be piece of shit gunaholics who sell guns to the underaged and felons because they can get away with it as the man selling did in video. He committed no federal crime arming a 13 year old.

You have no logic other then to say, the 13 year old is obligated to turn himself in, I suppose the felon is too while under federal law now, the seller can do no wrong. He doesn’t have to require a BGC like an FFL dealer. You gunaholics want to sell your guns on the private market to anyone, any where, anytime.
So the fuck what?

I am not responsible for any of that shit.

I have never sold a gun in a private sale. I have never bought a gun in a private sale.

And even if I did I would insist on a background check.

You blame all gun owners for the misdeeds of a minuscule percentage.

So maybe we should blame you for all kinds of crimes too.

And there will always be piece of shit gunaholics who sell guns to the underaged and felons because they can get away with it as the man selling did in video. He committed no federal crime arming a 13 year old.

You have no logic other then to say, the 13 year old is obligated to turn himself in, I suppose the felon is too while under federal law now, the seller can do no wrong. He doesn’t have to require a BGC like an FFL dealer. You gunaholics want to sell your guns on the private market to anyone, any where, anytime.
The tell me why does it say in those federal gun laws that selling to a juvenile is punishable by up to 10 years in prison?

The tell me why does it say in those federal gun laws that selling to a juvenile is punishable by up to 10 years in prison?
It says nothing. You're remarks are foolish. The man selling the gun to the 13 year old at the gun show, committed no federal crime. He didn’t ask for an ID and he wasn’t required to. That absolves him from all responsibility. You Know that. You’re just pretending to be ignorant. You’re doing a good job. A man selling a gun in public to a 13 year old is in better position too avoid prosecution then a cashier who sells a pack of cigarettes to a 13 year old where they are required to ask for an ID. Case closed, go to bed, I was right as usual, you are wrong as usual.

It says nothing. You're remarks are foolish. The man selling the gun to the 13 year old at the gun show, committed no federal crime. He didn’t ask for an ID and he wasn’t required to. That absolves him from all responsibility. You Know that. You’re just pretending to be ignorant. You’re doing a good job. A man selling a gun in public to a 13 year old is in better position too avoid prosecution then a cashier who sells a pack of cigarettes to a 13 year old where they are required to ask for an ID. Case closed, go to bed, I was right as usual, you are wrong as usual.
THE FUCKING LAW SAYS IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL GUNS OR AMMUNITION TO JUVENILES IN PARAGRAPH VII.

THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT WE DO NOT ENFORCE THE GUN LAWS WE ALRRADY HAVE

THE FUCKING LAW SAYS IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL GUNS OR AMMUNITION TO JUVENILES IN PARAGRAPH VII.

THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT WE DO NOT ENFORCE THE GUN LAWS WE ALRRADY HAVE
You’re remarks are of a fool. You know nothing about the law. the guy would not have sold the gun to a 13 year old in public for all to see, if he fearEd prosecution. “Knowingly” is the defense…dah.
One of those times you can’t believe your eyes…..you’re wrong. It is not a federal offense to sell a firearm arm to a 13 year old, if you pretend you didn’t know he was 13 by not asking for proof. You have a gunaholic pin head .

You’re remarks are of a fool. You know nothing about the law. the guy would not have sold the gun to a 13 year old in public for all to see, if he fearEd prosecution. “Knowingly” is the defense…dah.
One of those times you can’t believe your eyes…..you’re wrong. It is not a federal offense to sell a firearm arm to a 13 year old, if you pretend you didn’t know he was 13 by not asking for proof. You have a gunaholic pin head .
So because someone breaks the law that means laws don't exist?

How fucking stupid are you anyway?

Hardly.

I own a couple handguns and 2 long guns.

And that just scares the shit out of you doesn't it?
Wow, you measure your intellect and your manhood by the number of firearms you have ? Guess you just answered that one. Sounds like the gunaholics here supply the best reasons for universal background checks. I guess you’re bragging you’re too scary a dude to own a firearm.

Last edited:
Wow, you measure your intellect and your manhood by the number of firearms you have ? Guess you just answered that one. Sounds like the gunaholics here supply the best reasons for universal background checks. I guess you’re bragging you’re too scary a dude to own a firearm.
I never mentioned intellect or manhood but you did. I wonder why that is.

A gun is a tool not unlike a hammer, wrench or screwdriver.

But you're probably afraid of those things too.

I never mentioned intellect or manhood but you did. I wonder why that is.

A gun is a tool not unlike a hammer, wrench or screwdriver.

But you're probably afraid of those things too.
That’s because I’m always concerned about unqualified people having access to firearms. If incompetence is a valid reason, you gunaholics lead the pack.

You have no absolute right to posses a firearm in a like manner as a hammer or
a drill. That’s ridiculous. Your ignorance of firearms is obvious. No, a firearm is completely unlike a hammer or drill.

Afraid of tools ? You must be looking in the mirror again.

That’s because I’m always concerned about unqualified people having access to firearms. If incompetence is a valid reason, you gunaholics lead the pack.

You have no absolute right to posses a firearm in a like manner as a hammer or
a drill. That’s ridiculous. Your ignorance of firearms is obvious. No, a firearm is completely unlike a hammer or drill.

Afraid of tools ? You must be looking in the mirror again.
Yeah whatever.

FYI the term gunaholic is just plain stupid. I know you're trying to be clever but you just sound like an idiot.

And I don't think that the average gun owner is obsessed with guns you do because you're afraid of guns and think owning even one is too many.

And a gun is a tool for self defense or hunting that a minuscule percentage of people commit crimes with guns is just a fact of human nature.

Yeah whatever.

FYI the term gunaholic is just plain stupid. I know you're trying to be clever but you just sound like an idiot.

And I don't think that the average gun owner is obsessed with guns you do because you're afraid of guns and think owning even one is too many.

And a gun is a tool for self defense or hunting that a minuscule percentage of people commit crimes with guns is just a fact of human nature.
The firearm certainly isn’t a tool like a hammer or drill as you pretended. It’s regulated like other dangerous tools and components are for use by the public.

Gunaholic is an appropriate term. You have an uncontrollable urge and support around firearms that just isn’t correct. Those of us who have used and use firearms also and still think they are dangerous and need more regulation are the sane ones. Btw, I doubt there are many gunaholics out there with any more experience and knowledge of firearms then those of us who do want common sense regulations and have lived with firearms are entire life.

The firearm certainly isn’t a tool like a hammer or drill as you pretended. It’s regulated like other dangerous tools and components are for use by the public.

Gunaholic is an appropriate term. You have an uncontrollable urge and support around firearms that just isn’t correct. Those of us who have used and use firearms also and still think they are dangerous and need more regulation are the sane ones. Btw, I doubt there are many gunaholics out there with any more experience and knowledge of firearms then those of us who do want common sense regulations and have lived with firearms are entire life.
Of course it is.

Shit more people get killed by knives annually than than AR 15 rifles. You must be terrified of cutlery.

Of course it is.

Shit more people get killed by knives annually than than AR 15 rifles. You must be terrified of cutlery.
You’re a fool to make such a comparison. It shows why the term gunaholic is appropriate. Literally nearly every adult uses cutlery daily. They don’t use an AR15. The death rates per use of firearms far exceeds that of cutlery. Only a fool would make such a statement otherwise…gunaholic.

You’re a fool to make such a comparison. It shows why the term gunaholic is appropriate. Literally nearly every adult uses cutlery daily. They don’t use an AR15. The death rates per use of firearms far exceeds that of cutlery. Only a fool would make such a statement otherwise…gunaholic.
Guns aren't as dangerous as you think.

Stop living in fear

You obviously don’t think much.
Yeah millions of people use guns hundreds of millions times a year and less than 500 die from accidental shootings and a minuscule fraction of people use guns to kill anyone.

But you're so afraid of getting killed by a person with a gun that you want to control everyone else.

You have a .0041% chance of being murdered by a person using a gun.

Stop living in fear.

Last edited:
Just to put this into some sort of perspective. In 2020, there were 8029 murders using handguns in the USA, over the same period in the UK there were 14 (including suicides). Tell me again, that gun control isn't working.

Forum List

Back