Gun control works in Britain? Gun Crime up....

You obviously haven't read past that line.

If you did you would notice that the prohibitions against transferring guns to minors comes well AFTER that line you can't seem to bring yourself to read past. Tghe list of prohibited people above that line does not include juveniles.

It doesn't say anywhere that one must not knowingly transfer a firearm to a juvenile it clearly states as I have quoted many times so why don;t you read down the page all the way to paragraph VII and then get back to me.
All persons including felons and juveniles are categorized initially. This paragraph follws that categorization. Everything after that in any of the categories ONLY APPLIES TO KNOWINGLY VIOLATING THAT THE BUYER IS IN ONE OF THE CATEGORIES. Lets stop pretending. You know it. Other wise there wouldn’t be all the states rushing to fill this loop hole by passing the mandatory universal background check. you’re not a lawyer. Let’s stop pretending. I’m just following the regs legally passed by states with UBCs. If you didn’t have anything to hide, you would have posted this paragraph. But, you’re grifting and scamming.

You‘re just BS ing.. Just like the NRA which is a political action committee for the GOP, they BS their way through the publicity of selling lies so the gun makers can sell guns to felons, kids and mentally incompetent by way of private sales, gifting and avoiding straw buyer prosecution.

You’ve been had. Moving on.

Last edited:
Why did you not include this paragraph ? Cat got your tongue ?
I did many times you just didn't read it

I linked to the federal gun laws but you didn't read past the second paragraph

I quoted the line of paragraph VII

Post# 106
Post #72

I gave you a link to state gun laws that show most states don;t allow private sales to minors

So now you know you are 100% wrong about a 13 year old being able to buy a gun.

f

All persons including felons and juveniles are categorized initially. This paragraph follws that categorization. Everything after that in any of the categories ONLY APPLIES TO KNOWINGLY VIOLATING THAT THE BUYER IS IN ONE OF THE CATEGORIES. Lets stop pretending. You know it. Other wise there wouldn’t be all the states rushing to fill this loop hole by passing the mandatory universal background check. you’re not a lawyer. Let’s stop pretending. I’m just following the regs legally passed by states with UBCs. If you didn’t have anything to hide, you would have posted this paragraph. But, you’re grifting and scamming.

You‘re just BS ing.. Just like the NRA which is a political action committee for the GOP, they BS their way through the publicity of selling lies so the gun makers can sell guns to felons, kids and mentally incompetent by way of private sales, gifting and avoiding straw buyer prosecution.

You’ve been had. Moving on.
No they are not.

You now look like the fool you are because minors are not included in paragraph 1 and therefore paragfrapgh II does not and did not ever apply to minors

No they are not.

You now look like the fool you are because minors are not included in paragraph 1 and therefore paragfrapgh II does not and did not ever apply to minors
Gee, your ideas are insane. UBC laws have been enacted in nine states already to combat this loop hole. But you’re smarter, right ?

Gee, your ideas are insane. UBC laws have been enacted in nine states already to combat this loop hole. But you’re smarter, right ?
Paragraph II does not apply to minors because minors are not mentioned in Paragraph I

So just admit you were wrong when you said any 13 year old can buy a gun

And they do nothing to stop straw buyers.......

The only reason you want universal background checks is so you can later demand gun registration...which you need to ban and confiscate guns.

Paragraph II does not apply to minors because minors are not mentioned in Paragraph I

Of course they can. Thats laughable. Buying and transferring firearms is done daily to underaged , felons and mentally incompetent Throughout the United States.

You still cannot address the comment can you. You still keep repeating the same tripe. There is no federal law requiring a BGC in private sales. Case closed.

Of course they can. Thats laughable. Buying and transferring firearms is done daily to underaged , felons and mentally incompetent Throughout the United States.
It is also illegal.

Punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison.

It's not any law abiding gun owner's fault what criminals do. You could require BG checks for all porivate sales and some people would still get guns illegally.

If you own a car are you responsible for other people if they drive drunk or speed or otherwise break the law?

You still cannot address the comment can you. You still keep repeating the same tripe. There is no federal law requiring a BGC in private sales. Case closed.
So what?

YOU said that any 13 year old can buy a gun in a private sale and you are wrong.

It is also illegal.

Punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison.

It's not any law abiding gun owner's fault what criminals do. You could require BG checks for all porivate sales and some people would still get guns illegally.

If you own a car are you responsible for other people if they drive drunk or speed or otherwise break the law?

OOHH an anecdote

We should throw him and the guy who sold it to him in federal prison

I love it when they take one thing, a set up.....and then say that now all 600 million guns in the country need to be banned and confiscated....love that.

Gee even a 13 year old can be a piece of shit criminal.

He should be in jail

FYI there will always be pieces of shit who break the law that in no way means that the laws aren't there
Obviously, you don’t know much. The seller did nothing wrong selling the gun to a 13 year old. He didn’t ask for an ID which the federal law doesn’t require.
When selling cigarettes, you are obligated to ask for an ID by the FDA. That’s why it’s illegal to sell cigarettes to a thirteen year old. There is no federal law requiring the seller to ask for ID to sell a firearm. So, no crime has been committed selling a firearm to a 13 year old….only fools like you gunaholics play this game.

FYI there will always be pieces of shit who break the law that in no way means that the laws aren't there
And there will always be piece of shit gunaholics who sell guns to the underaged and felons because they can get away with it as the man selling did in video. He committed no federal crime arming a 13 year old.

You have no logic other then to say, the 13 year old is obligated to turn himself in, I suppose the felon is too while under federal law now, the seller can do no wrong. He doesn’t have to require a BGC like an FFL dealer. You gunaholics want to sell your guns on the private market to anyone, any where, anytime.

Last edited:
OOHH an anecdote

We should throw him and the guy who sold it to him in federal prison
You can’t put the guy who sold him the gun in federal prison, He broke no law.
Now we have established that I was right and you were typically wrong. It’s easy for underaged 13 -17 year olds to buy a firearm, even in the open at a publicly attended gun show. It’s not called the “gun show loop hole for nothing.“

You need to look up the meaning of “anecdote”.
This actually happened. It is factual evidence that I am right and you are wrong.

Forum List

Back