Gun Grabbers, Riddle Me This...

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
During the current Virtue Signaling Preening Fest to promote Mo Bettta Gun Control, the "solution" of mandatory gun seizures (the Australia Plan) is frequently mentioned.

In other news, a 22 year old man was shot to death by police for holding a cellphone in his back yard.

So, Riddle Me This:

If police are so trigger happy that they will shoot to death a man holding a cellphone because he might have a weapon, what is your estimate of the body count when the same police go around trying to seize 300 million guns across the country?

How does this figure compare to the average number of students killed by mass shooters each year?

There's no way in hell gun seizures will ever happen.

I agree. But I'd like to understand the price the Progs are willing to inflict on the country to Get Their Way. Public policy should undergo a cost benefit analysis. So, how many people are they willing to kill to FAKE (because the seizures won't stop the shooters) save a few kids each year?

During the current Virtue Signaling Preening Fest to promote Mo Bettta Gun Control, the "solution" of mandatory gun seizures (the Australia Plan) is frequently mentioned.

In other news, a 22 year old man was shot to death by police for holding a cellphone in his back yard.

So, Riddle Me This:

If police are so trigger happy that they will shoot to death a man holding a cellphone because he might have a weapon, what is your estimate of the body count when the same police go around trying to seize 300 million guns across the country?

How does this figure compare to the average number of students killed by mass shooters each year?
Interesting fantasy. Fact is, the best argument against gun control is that there are over 400 million guns in this country, the nuts are going to keep flooding them in, and it will always be easier and easier for a criminal to get a gun. So you might as well own one. Gun nuts will never EVER even bat an eye over innocent deaths.

So, Riddle Me This:

Interesting fantasy. Fact is, the best argument against gun control is that there are over 400 million guns in this country, the nuts are going to keep flooding them in, and it will always be easier and easier for a criminal to get a gun. So you might as well own one. Gun nuts will never EVER even bat an eye over innocent deaths.

Scuze moi, but responsible and lawful gun owners save lives.

You lose.

Boe I would almost bet the farm that they haven't thought that far...

But they want cops who kill people carrying cell phones to go door to door to get our guns. Go figure.

So, Riddle Me This:

The Australian police did not go door to door seizing guns from people's homes.

Your riddle was built on a false premise.

All done!

You're welcome

The price you were perfectly happy to pay:

The Names and Faces of the Florida School Shooting Victims

victims-beigel-master180.jpg

16victims-alyssa-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p2-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p3-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p17-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p4-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p16-master180-v2.jpg

17victims-p5-master315-v2.jpg

17Victims-p6-sub-master315-v3.jpg

17victims-p7-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p8-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p9-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p10-master180-v2.jpg

17victims-p11-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p12-master315-v2.jpg

17victims-p13-master180-v2.jpg

16victims-wang-master315-v2.jpg

So, Riddle Me This:

The Australian police did not go door to door seizing guns from people's homes.

Your riddle was built on a false premise.

All done!

You're welcome

Good luck getting Americans to turn in their guns. So, when they don't, how do you plan to get their guns?

Let's say half refuse to comply. Do you send in swat teams or the cellphone police?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We need to increase gun ownership and pass National Right to carry laws.

For all the guns we have in this country gun homicides make up just 0.00005% of all Crime.

The FBI, Broward Sheriff, School Administrators and the Obama No Discipline Policy caused these deaths. The existing laws that would have prevented the shootings were not enforced by the Prog Government Tools that you support.
Awwwwwwwww didn't you know? The FBI, Broward Sheriff, School Administrators, and the Obama No Discipline Policy don't kill people, people kill people!

Piece of inbred trash

The FBI, Broward Sheriff, School Administrators and the Obama No Discipline Policy caused these deaths. The existing laws that would have prevented the shootings were not enforced by the Prog Government Tools that you support.
Awwwwwwwww didn't you know? The FBI, Broward Sheriff, School Administrators, and the Obama No Discipline Policy don't kill people, people kill people!

Piece of inbred trash

^^^ Speaking of inbred trash ^^^

It is telling that you don't think that people who work for the government aren't (responsible) people.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Blame the FBI and local LEO for failing to do their job and enforce the laws you already have and stop asking for more to punish those that have never done anything wrong!
Never done anything wrong? I consider flooding the country with assault rifles wrong. I consider making them easily accessible to criminals and hotheads wrong.

Blame the FBI and local LEO for failing to do their job and enforce the laws you already have and stop asking for more to punish those that have never done anything wrong!
Never done anything wrong? I consider flooding the country with assault rifles wrong. I consider making them easily accessible to criminals and hotheads wrong.

Flooding the country with assault rifles!!!!!

Where are these floods of assault rifles?

Oh, there aren't any. Lawful gun owners purchase them.

Piece of inbred trash
So failed laws caused this but somehow you think we need more of them. Good luck snowflake.

Piece of inbred trash

^^^ Speaking of inbred trash ^^^
No, I was speaking TO inbred trash. I hope the next gun massacre isn't anytime soon. You've got to build up your stash of thoughts and prayers and doing nothing before it happens.

Flooding the country with assault rifles!!!!!

Where are these floods of assault rifles?

Oh, there aren't any. Lawful gun owners purchase them.
Lawful gun owner:

171003093253-cnnee-pkg-ana-maria-luengo-quin-era-stephen-paddock-el-psicopata-de-las-vegas-00002015-exlarge-169.jpg

Forum List

Back