"Gun Grabbing" a topic again? Time to squash this uneducation of politics (and add spice)

hey shit for brains
real assault rifles are machine guns. FineScum wanted to ban semi autos. a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron

"a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron"~ Do you know what an oxymoron is. Well your post was an oxymoron with a side of irony.

You aren't very smart are you there LD Turtle?

you are the moron who doesn't understand what an assault rifle is

and that Finescum was talking about semi autos

so you are stupid

and the funny thing is on DP you correctly claimed she was trying to ban "assault style weapons" (this time)

you must have become less intelligent

but I am smarter than you can possibly fathom

and I know more about this subject than anyone you can possibly imagine

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid. I'm fully aware you don't know the difference between a gun made to protect your home and hunt and a gun made to kill multiple targets faster than a general weapon. We already covered that you are the reason some shouldn't own weapons. You are clearly LD. But that's a different topic.

you prove you don't know squat. I have three Ivy degrees. how about you moron?

"kill multiple targets"

God you are a stupid turd

no wonder you ran away from DP-you were getting your ass kicked over there

what's your life expectancy on a board? about a year?

what is a "general weapon"

^So in this post you openly admit that you don't understand Military style Weapons were created to kill multiple targets faster than "general" weapons made to kill a food source.

Your response was the usual. "You are stupid" and "I'm educated" yet you never have shown a sign of education. You have however, on every thread, shown the opposite. I call it the "You are a big stupid dumby face" routine. The smallest brains think they are correct when they use that approach.

I'm sad for you, but at the same time I want you to learn how to be a REAL American and not just part of the Sheeple pushovers.

you are an idiot, I train swat team members in shooting skills. tell me at what rate of fire would an "expert" like you ban a gun

btw I can reload a semi auto pistol in under a second in a half

you are stupid

Turtle probably thinks seat belt laws and Motorcycle Helmet laws are "all about control" because the smallest of brains don't understand if you get into an accident and don't die but kept alive through medical machines, "YOUR POOR DECISION AFFECTS MANY OTHER AMERICAN VIA INSURANCE OR NOW VIA OBAMACARE."

"Seat belts! HELL NAW! FREEDOM!" ~ We can all see the side effects of the attack on education in this Country.

STFU moron, driving is not a constitutional right

tell me poser-do you even have a college degree? you post like a 15 year old kid

Who said driving is a Constitutional Right? You are way off topic there small brain.

But I'm fully aware the perspective you are trying to come from. You think the Constitution is bible and should never be changed by Americans..........Problem is the Constitution was written to be changed......Otherwise, we would be stuck in the year it was written. Ever read it there Ivy boy?

you don't read very well shit for brains.

amendments are the way to change the constitution-you not having a law degree didn't know that

btw how are you hurt by someone owning a noise suppressor?

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid.
She, everyone else that supported the AWB, supported its extension, and support its return, all seek to ban rifles, handguns and shotguns.
Impossible to soundly argue otherwise.

anti party got his ass handed to him on DP after you left. he lasted less than a year there before he ran away

I have a big steel shoot tomorrow-catch you later

have fun with anti panty-he's one of the lamer gun banning turds on the net

hey shit for brains
real assault rifles are machine guns. FineScum wanted to ban semi autos. a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron

"a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron"~ Do you know what an oxymoron is. Well your post was an oxymoron with a side of irony.

so you are stupid

and the funny thing is on DP you correctly claimed she was trying to ban "assault style weapons" (this time)

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid. I'm fully aware you don't know the difference between a gun made to protect your home and hunt and a gun made to kill multiple targets faster than a general weapon. We already covered that you are the reason some shouldn't own weapons. You are clearly LD. But that's a different topic.

"kill multiple targets"

Ok "LD Ivy League". Here are 2 questions you have to answer....

Certain Liberties have only the gain of the owner of that Liberty. And other Liberties can affect/effect the Liberties of others.

Tell me why you think the 100 Round Mag should be legal.
Tell me why you think the Silencer should be legal.

Explain the gain beyond a generalized statement, "'Merica! Freedom". Liberty is a complex word small brain. Certain Liberties can directly result in the infringement of the Liberties of many other people. Or are you only worried about "Individual Liberty".

100 round magazines ARE legal, and should be because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff, or harm my family, or a friend, or a random person on the street. They tend to run in packs because of their lack of courage.

In France suppressors are MANDATORY because they keep the noise down. DUH! Here in the States you have to undergo an extensive background check and pay the government 200 bucks OVER the cost of the suppressor so they are not the sort of thing that any person can just go down and pickup. Look forward to a 6 month wait while they check you out.

What you don't know about firearms, and gun laws in general, would fill an encyclopedia.

That's what the gun manufacturers want you to think the Left Wingers think. Ever talk to a Left Without calling them stupid? Figuring out what their thought process actually is?
Yes. They cannot argue for gun control from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Turtle and 2 others on forums are former Criminals mad that they don't ha
Turtle probably thinks seat belt laws and Motorcycle Helmet laws are "all about control" because the smallest of brains don't understand if you get into an accident and don't die but kept alive through medical machines, "YOUR POOR DECISION AFFECTS MANY OTHER AMERICAN VIA INSURANCE OR NOW VIA OBAMACARE."

"Seat belts! HELL NAW! FREEDOM!" ~ We can all see the side effects of the attack on education in this Country.

STFU moron, driving is not a constitutional right

tell me poser-do you even have a college degree? you post like a 15 year old kid

Who said driving is a Constitutional Right? You are way off topic there small brain.

But I'm fully aware the perspective you are trying to come from. You think the Constitution is bible and should never be changed by Americans..........Problem is the Constitution was written to be changed......Otherwise, we would be stuck in the year it was written. Ever read it there Ivy boy?

you don't read very well shit for brains.

amendments are the way to change the constitution-you not having a law degree didn't know that

btw how are you hurt by someone owning a noise suppressor?

I typed a bit, went back, and noticed;

If you don't know the damage that could be done with a silencer that hasn't happened yet, you again, shouldn't be a gun owner. You can't explain the gain or what the result might be.

In gun topics I always take into consideration the 100 person crowd that stands side by side. Today, you can get 100 round mags on Glocks and hold two of them in a jacket. That's 200 bullets you can spray in about 7 seconds assuming they don't jam. ( I know you take the debate that they always jam as if it's significant at all)

What is your gain by owning a silencer. Because anyone (other than you) on the planet can see what someone with a bad agenda can do with them.

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid.
She, everyone else that supported the AWB, supported its extension, and support its return, all seek to ban rifles, handguns and shotguns.
Impossible to soundly argue otherwise.

anti party got his ass handed to him on DP after you left. he lasted less than a year there before he ran away

I have a big steel shoot tomorrow-catch you later

have fun with anti panty-he's one of the lamer gun banning turds on the net

^You banned me from the forum because they had higher restrictions on Freedom of Speech than USMB..........Don't pat yourself on the back too hard there kiddo. I absolutely trampled your perspective like I am here. Seems here you have to use your brain.

so you are stupid

"kill multiple targets"

Ok "LD Ivy League". Here are 2 questions you have to answer....

Certain Liberties have only the gain of the owner of that Liberty. And other Liberties can affect/effect the Liberties of others.

Tell me why you think the 100 Round Mag should be legal.
Tell me why you think the Silencer should be legal.

Explain the gain beyond a generalized statement, "'Merica! Freedom". Liberty is a complex word small brain. Certain Liberties can directly result in the infringement of the Liberties of many other people. Or are you only worried about "Individual Liberty".

100 round magazines ARE legal, and should be because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff, or harm my family, or a friend, or a random person on the street. They tend to run in packs because of their lack of courage.

In France suppressors are MANDATORY because they keep the noise down. DUH! Here in the States you have to undergo an extensive background check and pay the government 200 bucks OVER the cost of the suppressor so they are not the sort of thing that any person can just go down and pickup. Look forward to a 6 month wait while they check you out.

What you don't know about firearms, and gun laws in general, would fill an encyclopedia.

Anyone that knows anything about the 100 round mag knows they jam easily. They know that the 30 round mag is more reliable and if trained properly you can change out the magazine at an amazing rate.

If you are scared enough today to think you need a 100 round mag to defend your home.....................<---Do you live in Pakistan?

And I never stated they aren't legal moron. I stated they are and shouldn't be.

Yes. They cannot argue for gun control from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Turtle and 2 others on forums are former Criminals mad that they don't ha
How is this an effective response to what I said?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED A 100 ROUND MAG? I NEED A SILENCER! "because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff,"

I'm fully aware you probably think the Left used Emotion to ban certain types of weapons after a bunch of kids got shot......holy moly, how out of control were they.

Yet Fox News keeps everyone scared on all accounts for all reasons to ensure the dumbest people in the Country follow their agenda.

If you find yourself needing a 100 round mag and a silencer to keep your home safe, you are probably poor and need to move to the Country where we only use guns for food. We don't hang dead animals on the wall because the only need to kill them is for food and resources. We respect our resources.

I NEED A 100 ROUND MAG? I NEED A SILENCER! "because there might be a whole bunch of assholes trying to steal my stuff,"
Thank you for proving my point.
I'm fully aware you probably think the Left used Emotion to ban certain types of weapons after a bunch of kids got shot
Moreover, they continue to try to do so every time a bunch of kids get shot. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.
An appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy. You know that, right?

Today, you can get 100 round mags on Glocks and hold two of them in a jacket. That's 200 bullets you can spray in about 7 seconds
You can hide two guns set up like these under your jacket? And then fire two of them at the same time?
http://www.impactguns.com/beta-c-mag-system-9mm-glock-100-round-clear-cover-9367.aspx
You can pull a trigger with each hand 14 times per second? ~860 rounds per minute?

^No need to pull a trigger that many times if you are educated on guns.

And no need to wonder about jackets when you have worn an Eddie Bauer or a Trench Coat.

I'm fully aware you probably think the Left used Emotion to ban certain types of weapons after a bunch of kids got shot
Moreover, they continue to try to do so every time a bunch of kids get shot. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Today, you can get 100 round mags on Glocks and hold two of them in a jacket. That's 200 bullets you can spray in about 7 seconds
You can hide two guns set up like these under your jacket? And then fire two of them at the same time?
http://www.impactguns.com/beta-c-mag-system-9mm-glock-100-round-clear-cover-9367.aspx
You can pull a trigger with each hand 14 times per second? ~860 rounds per minute?
Oh look. Arguing from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

You know that this is a NFA class-III post-1986 dealer sample full-auto gun, right? You did read that right at the bottom of the frame, right?
Do you know that that means? Do you understand how silly this makes you look?

" Never let a good tragedy go to waste"~ Actually, you proved MY point. When massive amounts of Children get shot by a gun owner with zero regulations, the people start noticing the failures of no regulation. Of course it's emotionally driven, lot's of kids died...........

Yet the Right Wing media made it a point to state that people are only thinking due to this massive flaw in a system. And thinking isn't tolerated is it? So they ran the theme that the Left Wingers are only emotionally reacting to a shooting and Obama was "manipulating the parents and children" by "parading" them to discuss the newfound topic.

" Never let a good tragedy go to waste"~ Was on your side my friend. Just after this we saw our guns and ammo prices skyrocket to all time highs. People were scared to death Obama was going to take all guns it was an easy move.

For future reference, Obama stated, "I think Congress should discuss this topic". Seems to fall in line with the eating healthy and drinking water topics. The right calls him a Dictator tyrant for expressing his/her opinion...........When isn't that the exact job of the President? I'll never forget when the Right called Obama a dictator tyrant for stating the American people should drink one more glass of water a day. O...M...G, tyranny.

Oh look. Arguing from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

You know that this is a NFA class-III post-1986 dealer sample full-auto gun, right? You did read that right at the bottom of the frame, right?
Do you know that that means? Do you understand how silly this makes you look?

I'm fully aware it's regulated today. I'm also fully aware of what Libertarians want to be regulated in the future. Thanks for playing small brain.

Perhaps you can just say if you think it should be legal to everyone kiddo? After all, 2A!

Can't tell if you are siding with me on regulation or you just learned something....

I'm fully aware it's regulated today.....
And yet, you base your argument against 100rd magazines on a video showing a gun that cannot be legally sold to civilians.
Dishonesty, anyone?
I'm also fully aware of what Libertarians want to be regulated in the future.
You are? You know of Libertarians that want to repeal the 1986 class-III ban?
Can you post a cite? Perhaps a link to the portion of the Libertarian Party platform that supports this?
Dishonesty, anyone?
Thanks for playing small brain.
Oooh. An insult. Arguing from emotion, anyone?
Perhaps you can just say if you think it should be legal to everyone kiddo?
There's no sound reason to ban these, or any other, magazines.

" Never let a good tragedy go to waste"~ Actually, you proved MY point. When massive amounts of Children get shot by a gun owner with zero regulations....
When did this happen? You have an example, I assume.

Last edited:
I'm fully aware it's regulated today.....
And yet, you base your argument against 100rd magazines on a video showing a gun that cannot be legally sold to civilians.
Dishonesty, anyone?
I'm also fully aware of what Libertarians want to be regulated in the future.
You are? You know of Libertarians that want to repeal the 1986 class-III ban?
Can you post a cite? Perhaps a link to the portion of the Libertarian Party platform that supports this?
Dishonesty, anyone?
Thanks for playing small brain.
Oooh. An insult. Arguing from emotion, anyone?
Perhaps you can just say if you think it should be legal to everyone kiddo?
There's no sound reason to ban these, or any other, magazines.

You have to be kidding. Libertarians want to end all laws against weapons ever. Have you done any Libertarian research at all?

I know the Libertarian party likes to ease you in.

The Libertarian party openly states they think Citizens should own the exact same weapons as the military and carry them in public. Ask a Libertarian, not me. I know my politics. If they start changing their tune in 2014 I'll be surprised. Also if you learn anything by reading words, I'll be surprised. Work, reading and thinking are HARD for some.

" Never let a good tragedy go to waste"~ Actually, you proved MY point. When massive amounts of Children get shot by a gun owner with zero regulations....
When did this happen? You have an example, I assume.

I know, Sandy Hook was so long ago. The Right painted the Left as emotional over the event. So crazy!

How old are you?

Forum List

Back