"Gun Grabbing" a topic again? Time to squash this uneducation of politics (and add spice)

1st edited clip of a politician stating they want to end gun ownership wins a balloon!

You mean like this bitch?

Or these folks?????

1st edited clip of a politician stating they want to end gun ownership wins a balloon!

Or these folks?????

^balloon!............TOLD YOU! More people repeating what the NRA spread and never took time to review. She talks about Assault Rifles, the ones America agreed with her on and said, "If it was up to me".

But don't let facts get in your way :)

hey shit for brains
real assault rifles are machine guns. FineScum wanted to ban semi autos. a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron

"a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron"~ Do you know what an oxymoron is. Well your post was an oxymoron with a side of irony.

You aren't very smart are you there LD Turtle?

MkkUm.gif

That's what the gun manufacturers want you to think the Left Wingers think. Ever talk to a Left Without calling them stupid? Figuring out what their thought process actually is? I know, Fox News says that is a weakness. Maybe you should talk to a few and get educated on the perspectives. All parties have the very same flaws. A few Leftists want to ban all guns. But they are the Ted Cruz's of the Left. The Left doesn't pay much attention to them.

This tactic used by the gun industry has driven up sales to it's highest peak ever. Again, same story as other topics. Raise a scare and get the $.

And never use your brain on the topic, that is a "slippery slope". Once you start to think, OMG! FREEDOM TO THINK.

Last edited:

Or these folks?????

Or these folks?????

^balloon!............TOLD YOU! More people repeating what the NRA spread and never took time to review. She talks about Assault Rifles, the ones America agreed with her on and said, "If it was up to me".

hey shit for brains
real assault rifles are machine guns. FineScum wanted to ban semi autos. a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron

"a if a semi auto can take a 5 round magazine, it can take a 20 round magazine. STFU. you are a moron"~ Do you know what an oxymoron is. Well your post was an oxymoron with a side of irony.

you are the moron who doesn't understand what an assault rifle is

and that Finescum was talking about semi autos

so you are stupid

and the funny thing is on DP you correctly claimed she was trying to ban "assault style weapons" (this time)

you must have become less intelligent

but I am smarter than you can possibly fathom

and I know more about this subject than anyone you can possibly imagine

That's what the gun manufacturers want you to think the Left Wingers think. Ever talk to a Left Without calling them stupid? Figuring out what their thought process actually is? I know, Fox News says that is a weakness. Maybe you should talk to a few and get educated on the perspectives. All parties have the very same flaws. A few Leftists want to ban all guns. But they are the Ted Cruz's of the Left. The Left doesn't pay much attention to them.

most gun banners are lefties. most gun restrictionists don't want people to call them gun banners even though many are

once you have decided that the rights of gun owners are subordinate to the "public good" and that laws aimed at lawful gun owners actually stop crime, you have made all the faith based decisions needed to be a gun owner

Or these folks?????

Or these folks?????

hey shit for brains

so you are stupid

and the funny thing is on DP you correctly claimed she was trying to ban "assault style weapons" (this time)

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid. I'm fully aware you don't know the difference between a gun made to protect your home and hunt and a gun made to kill multiple targets faster than a general weapon. We already covered that you are the reason some shouldn't own weapons. You are clearly LD. But that's a different topic.

most gun banners are lefties. most gun restrictionists don't want people to call them gun banners even though many are

once you have decided that the rights of gun owners are subordinate to the "public good" and that laws aimed at lawful gun owners actually stop crime, you have made all the faith based decisions needed to be a gun owner

"most gun banners are lefties. most gun restrictionists don't want people to call them gun banners even though many are"~ Yea yea, slippery slope, we heard it. You are never allowed to think about gun regulation because the next step is "All Guns Grabbed". That's the picture you have always painted. Everyone knows you are not a good artist.

Or these folks?????

Or these folks?????

hey shit for brains

so you are stupid

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid. I'm fully aware you don't know the difference between a gun made to protect your home and hunt and a gun made to kill multiple targets faster than a general weapon. We already covered that you are the reason some shouldn't own weapons. You are clearly LD. But that's a different topic.

you prove you don't know squat. I have three Ivy degrees. how about you moron?

"kill multiple targets"

God you are a stupid turd

no wonder you ran away from DP-you were getting your ass kicked over there

what's your life expectancy on a board? about a year?

what is a "general weapon"

"most gun banners are lefties. most gun restrictionists don't want people to call them gun banners even though many are"~ Yea yea, slippery slope, we heard it. You are never allowed to think about gun regulation because the next step is "All Guns Grabbed". That's the picture you have always painted. Everyone knows you are not a good artist.

gun banners would get destroyed if they came out for a complete ban now

all we have to do is look at the arguments they raise

and see what they do after a restriction is passed

hey shit for brains

so you are stupid

"kill multiple targets"

Ok "LD Ivy League". Here are 2 questions you have to answer....

Certain Liberties have only the gain of the owner of that Liberty. And other Liberties can affect/effect the Liberties of others.

Tell me why you think the 100 Round Mag should be legal.
Tell me why you think the Silencer should be legal.

Explain the gain beyond a generalized statement, "'Merica! Freedom". Liberty is a complex word small brain. Certain Liberties can directly result in the infringement of the Liberties of many other people. Or are you only worried about "Individual Liberty".

As stated before, no one ever stated that and you can't prove anyone ever did. It's blatant ignorance.

hey shit for brains

so you are stupid

"kill multiple targets"

Ok "LD Ivy League". Here are 2 questions you have to answer....

Certain Liberties have only the gain of the owner of that Liberty. And other Liberties can affect/effect the Liberties of others.

Tell me why you think the 100 Round Mag should be legal.
Tell me why you think the Silencer should be legal.

Explain the gain beyond a generalized statement, "'Merica! Freedom". Liberty is a complex word small brain. Certain Liberties can directly result in the infringement of the Liberties of many other people. Or are you only worried about "Individual Liberty".

1) 100 round magazine should be legal because there is no evidence banning one would do a damn thing

2) the federal government has no legitimate power to ban them

3) and if a government can ban it without proof that it causes problems, it can ban 10 round magazines as well

silencers-saves the ears of shooters

doesn't spook livestock or disturb the neighbors

the duty is on you to prove something needs to be banned-not the reverse

As stated before, no one ever stated that and you can't prove anyone ever did. It's blatant ignorance.

that post is moronic as you are

btw what do you do for a living-assuming you are employed

Turtle probably thinks seat belt laws and Motorcycle Helmet laws are "all about control" because the smallest of brains don't understand if you get into an accident and don't die but kept alive through medical machines, "YOUR POOR DECISION AFFECTS MANY OTHER AMERICAN VIA INSURANCE OR NOW VIA OBAMACARE."

"Seat belts! HELL NAW! FREEDOM!" ~ We can all see the side effects of the attack on education in this Country.

only morons believe the ACT of owning magazine or a noise suppressor infringes on the rights of others

BTW not shitting in your panties is not a right you have

just because you are afraid does not give you any right to restrict others

Turtle probably thinks seat belt laws and Motorcycle Helmet laws are "all about control" because the smallest of brains don't understand if you get into an accident and don't die but kept alive through medical machines, "YOUR POOR DECISION AFFECTS MANY OTHER AMERICAN VIA INSURANCE OR NOW VIA OBAMACARE."

"Seat belts! HELL NAW! FREEDOM!" ~ We can all see the side effects of the attack on education in this Country.

STFU moron, driving is not a constitutional right

tell me poser-do you even have a college degree? you post like a 15 year old kid

hey shit for brains

so you are stupid

"kill multiple targets"

^So in this post you openly admit that you don't understand Military style Weapons were created to kill multiple targets faster than "general" weapons made to kill a food source.

Your response was the usual. "You are stupid" and "I'm educated" yet you never have shown a sign of education. You have however, on every thread, shown the opposite. I call it the "You are a big stupid dumby face" routine. The smallest brains think they are correct when they use that approach.

I'm sad for you, but at the same time I want you to learn how to be a REAL American and not just part of the Sheeple pushovers.

only morons believe the ACT of owning magazine or a noise suppressor infringes on the rights of others

BTW not shitting in your panties is not a right you have

just because you are afraid does not give you any right to restrict others

I'll let the people review my last discussion I made while he typed this one.

I asked him to hold a debate on the topic. His "Ivy League" defense was; "Only morons respond to questions".......More irony.

STFU moron, driving is not a constitutional right

tell me poser-do you even have a college degree? you post like a 15 year old kid

Who said driving is a Constitutional Right? You are way off topic there small brain.

But I'm fully aware the perspective you are trying to come from. You think the Constitution is bible and should never be changed by Americans..........Problem is the Constitution was written to be changed......Otherwise, we would be stuck in the year it was written. Ever read it there Ivy boy?

She tried to ban Assault "style" rifles, not guns in general kid.
She, everyone else that supported the AWB, supported its extension, and support its return, all seek to ban rifles, handguns and shotguns.
Impossible to soundly argue otherwise.

Forum List

Back