Gun owner paranoia---

Countless times?

yes, countless times.
From, the "I don't like your dog barking" threat to the drunkin "oh yeah?"

I have seen nothing but guns used to threaten rather than engaging in civil conflict resolution.
These people need gun courage.

Have you seen guns used to enforce shit on others, "countless times"?

Cause, I have not.

let's count, how many times have you witnessed this behavior?

Let's be honest, this take place exponentially more often than defending oneself.

ZERO.

Seriously, what dem hellhole do you live in?

To solve violence rates like in Chicago problems that are not allowed to be brought up need to be addressd in solved...like tha massive rate of single-parent homes witha huge number of minority fathers bailing / leaving their families. Another taboo issue is Black-on-Black crime...no, can't talk about that.
We should make abortions easier to get it seems.

Or policies that help black males be providers.
What you suggest?

Pro-job trade policy and ban third world immigration.
I don’t think it’s hard to get a job now. What would that solve?

It is hard to get a good job. It is hard to get a job were wages rise nicely over time.

That used to be the case before globilization.

IMO, right now, black males don't provide for their families, because they CAN'T.
That was the case before when we had strong unions and every company wasn’t a near monopoly.

Change is sometimes bad. So, let's change BACK.

Globalization, Free Trade, are policies that have failed to deliver what they promised.

Let's change them BACK.

Unions need to step it up too. They need to spend less time supporting dems and more time representing their members.
We need to end the monopolies first. Then we need campaign finance reform so our politicians can’t be easily bought. We need more unions to make the many jobs we have pay more.

Politicians bought?

Like when the Chicoms gave Hunter Biden a billion dollar investment or like when the Ukrainians hired him for $80K a month to be on the Board of Directors?

Any of you stupid chickenshit Moon Bats that are afraid of the right to keep and bear arms can just move to Canada where they don't have the Constitutional right.

You will be safe there. Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Canada expected to pass sweeping gun legislation that includes banning handguns
They have a much lower homicide rate.
in 2017 you had a 99.9953% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun.

How much safer do you need to be?

More Americans are killed by weapons that are NOT guns each year than those murdered with guns. When is the federal govt going to outlaw knives, hammers, scissors, baseball bats, bricks, etc...?
And our worse mass killings use guns
You know its against the law for a child to own a weapon, for a child to shot up a school and shoot / kill people, right? What new law do you propose to solve this problem?
Sad it’s so easy for angry children to get guns . Most are armed by some legal gun owner.
'Easy'? More people die every weekend in Chicago than in mass shootings, which do not happen nearlyas often, snowflake. Fail - try again. Better yet, DON'T.
And by what means are they dying?
By blacks killing them.
Males do most the killing.
Women do most of the prostitution...and your point is....
It’s a crime to hire a prostitute.
It's a crime to shoot someone.

Democrats: "We need to keep guns out of the hands of children, criminals, and the mentally retarded"

Republican Translation: Them damn Liberals are gonna take all our shootin irons away!! :mad-61:

Why are Republicans so paranoid about guns? America has more guns in circulation than they have people. A few less guns in the hands of criminals and children seems like common sense to me.

I am 100% behind the idea of enacting laws which keep guns out of the hands of criminals, kids and the mentally retarded.

The problem is that the left wants to go after the actual guns. They do very little to enact laws which deter someone from, say, using a gun in the commission of a crime. You want "common sense"?

If you draw a weapon, or pretend you have a weapon, while committing a crime, you go to prison for 25 years. Period. No parole. If you fire that weapon during the commission of the crime, you go to prison for life. You can apply for parole in 45 years. If you shoot someone, but don't kill them, while committing a crime, you go to prison for the rest of your life, with no chance for parole. You will die behind bars. If you shoot someone while committing a crime, and they die as a result of their wounds, you get the death penalty.

If you've not committed a crime, but are found to be in possession of an illegal firearm, you go to prison for 25 years, no parole. If you happen to be a felon and are found to be in possession of a firearm, you go to prison for the rest of your life, no parole.

Even gang-bangers don't like the prospect of such harsh penalties.

Banning certain weapons is stupid if you enact and actually enforce other laws. I asked a liberal which of these three guns they would ban if they could ban only one, and they said they would ban the one in the middle:

main-qimg-c3f06c027a26a9693a4d85d37a1c9065

(I'm aware of the misspelling of "rifle" in the picture. I didn't create it.)

When I asked him why, he said because the one in the middle is a military machine gun, and that the other two look like the guns he shot at Boy Scout camp years ago.

The problem is that, functionally, they're the exact same gun. They shoot the exact same ammunition and inflect the exact same level of damage.

But that one in the middle sure is scary looking.

And therein lies the problem: People want to ban certain guns because they look scary. They want to ban "semi-automatic" weapons because all you have to do is pull the trigger to send another round downrange to your target. Well, next time you have a revolver in your hand, take a real close look at it, because it does the same thing.

Anyone involved in the gun debate needs to have a functional understanding of guns. If they don't have that, they have no business being part of the conversation...
Any semi auto rifle capable of holding high capacity magazines is capable of killing lots of people really fast. No legal reason to need mass killings weapons.

1613664420135.png

To solve violence rates like in Chicago problems that are not allowed to be brought up need to be addressd in solved...like tha massive rate of single-parent homes witha huge number of minority fathers bailing / leaving their families. Another taboo issue is Black-on-Black crime...no, can't talk about that.

What you suggest?

It is hard to get a good job. It is hard to get a job were wages rise nicely over time.

IMO, right now, black males don't provide for their families, because they CAN'T.
That was the case before when we had strong unions and every company wasn’t a near monopoly.

Globalization, Free Trade, are policies that have failed to deliver what they promised.

Let's change them BACK.

Unions need to step it up too. They need to spend less time supporting dems and more time representing their members.
We need to end the monopolies first. Then we need campaign finance reform so our politicians can’t be easily bought. We need more unions to make the many jobs we have pay more.

First? Why wait to have better trade and immigration policy?

YOu think this country can't walk and chew gum at the same time?
Define better? Trumps tariffs hurt manufacturing. I’m not sure what Better immigration policy is.

Any of you stupid chickenshit Moon Bats that are afraid of the right to keep and bear arms can just move to Canada where they don't have the Constitutional right.

You will be safe there. Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Canada expected to pass sweeping gun legislation that includes banning handguns
They have a much lower homicide rate.
in 2017 you had a 99.9953% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun.

How much safer do you need to be?

More Americans are killed by weapons that are NOT guns each year than those murdered with guns. When is the federal govt going to outlaw knives, hammers, scissors, baseball bats, bricks, etc...?
And our worse mass killings use guns
You know its against the law for a child to own a weapon, for a child to shot up a school and shoot / kill people, right? What new law do you propose to solve this problem?
Sad it’s so easy for angry children to get guns . Most are armed by some legal gun owner.
'Easy'? More people die every weekend in Chicago than in mass shootings, which do not happen nearlyas often, snowflake. Fail - try again. Better yet, DON'T.
And by what means are they dying?
By blacks killing them.
Males do most the killing.
Women do most of the prostitution...and your point is....
It’s a crime to hire a prostitute.
It's a crime to shoot someone.
It’s hard to shoot someone if you can’t get a gun. People rarely shot in the UK...

Countless times?

yes, countless times.
From, the "I don't like your dog barking" threat to the drunkin "oh yeah?"

I have seen nothing but guns used to threaten rather than engaging in civil conflict resolution.

I have never seen anyone use a gun like that.

What dem hell hole do you live in?

You are a liar.

Or you live under a rock.

Might have to do with me being a middle class white guy.

That is my life.

And the lives of most middle class whites.

You should try to be more like me. Might be safer for you.

Do you want some tips?

What you suggest?

Let's change them BACK.

Define better? Trumps tariffs hurt manufacturing. I’m not sure what Better immigration policy is.

Pro-jobs, long term. Ban Third World immigration. See wages rise, you will see more black males marrying and forming healthy families.

What you suggest?

Let's change them BACK.

Pro-jobs, long term. Ban Third World immigration. See wages rise, you will see more black males marrying and forming healthy families.
That doesn’t work. Again trump hurt manufacturing. Wages won’t rise because we have near monopolies and collusion.

Democrats: "We need to keep guns out of the hands of children, criminals, and the mentally retarded"

Republican Translation: Them damn Liberals are gonna take all our shootin irons away!! :mad-61:

Why are Republicans so paranoid about guns? America has more guns in circulation than they have people. A few less guns in the hands of criminals and children seems like common sense to me.

I am 100% behind the idea of enacting laws which keep guns out of the hands of criminals, kids and the mentally retarded.

The problem is that the left wants to go after the actual guns. They do very little to enact laws which deter someone from, say, using a gun in the commission of a crime. You want "common sense"?

If you draw a weapon, or pretend you have a weapon, while committing a crime, you go to prison for 25 years. Period. No parole. If you fire that weapon during the commission of the crime, you go to prison for life. You can apply for parole in 45 years. If you shoot someone, but don't kill them, while committing a crime, you go to prison for the rest of your life, with no chance for parole. You will die behind bars. If you shoot someone while committing a crime, and they die as a result of their wounds, you get the death penalty.

If you've not committed a crime, but are found to be in possession of an illegal firearm, you go to prison for 25 years, no parole. If you happen to be a felon and are found to be in possession of a firearm, you go to prison for the rest of your life, no parole.

Even gang-bangers don't like the prospect of such harsh penalties.

Banning certain weapons is stupid if you enact and actually enforce other laws. I asked a liberal which of these three guns they would ban if they could ban only one, and they said they would ban the one in the middle:

main-qimg-c3f06c027a26a9693a4d85d37a1c9065

(I'm aware of the misspelling of "rifle" in the picture. I didn't create it.)

When I asked him why, he said because the one in the middle is a military machine gun, and that the other two look like the guns he shot at Boy Scout camp years ago.

The problem is that, functionally, they're the exact same gun. They shoot the exact same ammunition and inflect the exact same level of damage.

But that one in the middle sure is scary looking.

And therein lies the problem: People want to ban certain guns because they look scary. They want to ban "semi-automatic" weapons because all you have to do is pull the trigger to send another round downrange to your target. Well, next time you have a revolver in your hand, take a real close look at it, because it does the same thing.

Anyone involved in the gun debate needs to have a functional understanding of guns. If they don't have that, they have no business being part of the conversation...
Any semi auto rifle capable of holding high capacity magazines is capable of killing lots of people really fast. No legal reason to need mass killings weapons.

Your argument is based on what you're afraid could happen. Sorry, but that's a fail.

I have ten 30 round magazines. If I had 30 ten round magazines, I would still be able to reload and continue shooting, simply because people are going to be in hiding, and not trying to engage me. It takes all but a couple three seconds to replace an empty magazine.

A weapon is an inanimate object. It will kill no one unless it's in the hands of someone who want to kill someone.

It would be far better if we addressed the problem of someone wanting to kill someone as opposed to worrying about how he'll do it...

It’s hard to shoot someone if you can’t get a gun. People rarely shot in the UK...
It is impossible to defend yourself or your property from the criminal who pays no attention to laws and gun bans without having a gun protected by the Constitutional right to own one.
It’s easier to defend against an unarmed criminal.

How do you keep a criminal from being armed?

pass more laws?

NEWS FLASH!!!

They ignore them.

It is impossible to defend yourself or your property from the criminal who pays no attention to laws and gun bans without having a gun protected by the Constitutional right to own one.

YES!!!!

You are absolutely correct!!!

Unfortunately, criminals don't pay attention to laws. That's why they're criminals. See, you'll be the one who's unarmed. However, the criminal attacking you will be armed.

That's the problem.

The only people affected by laws, old and newly enacted, are law abiding people who aren't the problem in the first place...

Okay, thanks for your clarification. I had this vision of you keeping a gun in your locker or your AR next to the coat rack in a classroom. ;-)

No problem ... Where I live, firearms are not uncommon.
They are easily accessible in most places, if someone wanted to use one.

I know it will sound odd to many people, but the biggest problem we have with people and firearms ...
Is people who don't know shit about them.

They are considering legislation that will allow teachers with a CAC Permit to carry in the classroom.
I don't know about all the administrators in every school in the District, but I know the Principle at the Elementary school has a rifle in his office.

Also ... To carry a firearm on school property here (not just in your vehicle), only requires a CAC Permit (if you don't open carry) and approval from the school.

Again trump hurt manufacturing.

WTF?

1613664912307.png

Barry's record-setting number of job-killing regulations drove manufacturing jobs overseas. Barry then declared these jobs were gone for good, NEVER to come back. He called this the 'new norm'. He gave up on ever trying to bring them back.

Donald Trump did the 'impossible' and brought them back.
Lowest unemployment rate in decades.
Lowest minority unemployment rate in US history.
Most number of Americans working EVER at 1 time.
Higher wages...without mandated minimum wages
Raises, bonuses, more opportunity....

You are such a propaganda-pushing left wing troll...

How do you keep a criminal from being armed?

pass more laws?

NEWS FLASH!!!

They ignore them.
Have fewer guns.

YES!!!!

You are absolutely correct!!!

Unfortunately, criminals don't pay attention to laws. That's why they're criminals. See, you'll be the one who's unarmed. However, the criminal attacking you will be armed.

That's the problem.

The only people affected by laws, old and newly enacted, are law abiding people who aren't the problem in the first place...
And liberals have no answer to solve this problem but do admit they want to strip law-abiding citizens of their right to protect themselves.,

Forum List

Back