Gun owner paranoia---

To solve violence rates like in Chicago problems that are not allowed to be brought up need to be addressd in solved...like tha massive rate of single-parent homes witha huge number of minority fathers bailing / leaving their families. Another taboo issue is Black-on-Black crime...no, can't talk about that.
We should make abortions easier to get it seems.

Or policies that help black males be providers.
What you suggest?

Pro-job trade policy and ban third world immigration.
I don’t think it’s hard to get a job now. What would that solve?

It is hard to get a good job. It is hard to get a job were wages rise nicely over time.

That used to be the case before globilization.

IMO, right now, black males don't provide for their families, because they CAN'T.
That was the case before when we had strong unions and every company wasn’t a near monopoly.

Change is sometimes bad. So, let's change BACK.

Globalization, Free Trade, are policies that have failed to deliver what they promised.

Let's change them BACK.

Unions need to step it up too. They need to spend less time supporting dems and more time representing their members.
We need to end the monopolies first. Then we need campaign finance reform so our politicians can’t be easily bought. We need more unions to make the many jobs we have pay more.

First? Why wait to have better trade and immigration policy?

YOu think this country can't walk and chew gum at the same time?
Define better? Trumps tariffs hurt manufacturing. I’m not sure what Better immigration policy is.

Pro-jobs, long term. Ban Third World immigration. See wages rise, you will see more black males marrying and forming healthy families.
That doesn’t work. Again trump hurt manufacturing. Wages won’t rise because we have near monopolies and collusion.

Wages were rising, especially lower end wages. And that was almost immediately as the policies were barely or not even fully implemented.
There were lots of min wage increases. Hence at the lower end.

The increases were NOT limited to those increases, not by geography or by amount.

Policies to protect and nurture American jobs and American wages for Americans.

That will help American black males be providers for families.

We agree that the average gun owner doesn't know shit about guns or how to use them. I took three levels of both class and personal training when I got mine. IMHO, training should be mandated. At least a beginners class with range certification. It could be done in half a day and would no doubt save lives.

We don't agree that the average gun owner doesn't know shit about them or how to use them responsibly.
The average gun owner here has grown up with access to firearms practically all their life.

I started carrying a firearm unsupervised in the woods when I was 12.
You may think that is stupid ... And I am willing to agree that you may be too stupid or incompetent to handle that kind responsibility ... :thup:

I don't believe that your experience represents the experience of the average gun owner.

Any of you stupid chickenshit Moon Bats that are afraid of the right to keep and bear arms can just move to Canada where they don't have the Constitutional right.

You will be safe there. Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Canada expected to pass sweeping gun legislation that includes banning handguns
They have a much lower homicide rate.
in 2017 you had a 99.9953% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun.

How much safer do you need to be?

More Americans are killed by weapons that are NOT guns each year than those murdered with guns. When is the federal govt going to outlaw knives, hammers, scissors, baseball bats, bricks, etc...?
And our worse mass killings use guns
You know its against the law for a child to own a weapon, for a child to shot up a school and shoot / kill people, right? What new law do you propose to solve this problem?
Sad it’s so easy for angry children to get guns . Most are armed by some legal gun owner.
'Easy'? More people die every weekend in Chicago than in mass shootings, which do not happen nearlyas often, snowflake. Fail - try again. Better yet, DON'T.
And by what means are they dying?
By blacks killing them.
Males do most the killing.
Women do most of the prostitution...and your point is....
It’s a crime to hire a prostitute.
It's a crime to shoot someone.
It’s hard to shoot someone if you can’t get a gun. People rarely shot in the UK...
I don't care about the UK

I don't want to live in the UK

But it seems you do

To solve violence rates like in Chicago problems that are not allowed to be brought up need to be addressd in solved...like tha massive rate of single-parent homes witha huge number of minority fathers bailing / leaving their families. Another taboo issue is Black-on-Black crime...no, can't talk about that.

What you suggest?

It is hard to get a good job. It is hard to get a job were wages rise nicely over time.

IMO, right now, black males don't provide for their families, because they CAN'T.
That was the case before when we had strong unions and every company wasn’t a near monopoly.

Globalization, Free Trade, are policies that have failed to deliver what they promised.

Let's change them BACK.

Unions need to step it up too. They need to spend less time supporting dems and more time representing their members.
We need to end the monopolies first. Then we need campaign finance reform so our politicians can’t be easily bought. We need more unions to make the many jobs we have pay more.

Define better? Trumps tariffs hurt manufacturing. I’m not sure what Better immigration policy is.

Pro-jobs, long term. Ban Third World immigration. See wages rise, you will see more black males marrying and forming healthy families.
That doesn’t work. Again trump hurt manufacturing. Wages won’t rise because we have near monopolies and collusion.

Wages were rising, especially lower end wages. And that was almost immediately as the policies were barely or not even fully implemented.

The increases were NOT limited to those increases, not by geography or by amount.

There was no significant increase without the min wage increases.

We agree that the average gun owner doesn't know shit about guns or how to use them. I took three levels of both class and personal training when I got mine. IMHO, training should be mandated. At least a beginners class with range certification. It could be done in half a day and would no doubt save lives.

We don't agree that the average gun owner doesn't know shit about them or how to use them responsibly.
The average gun owner here has grown up with access to firearms practically all their life.

You may think that is stupid ... And I am willing to agree that you may be too stupid or incompetent to handle that kind responsibility ... :thup:

I don't believe that your experience represents the experience of the average gun owner.

The low rate of accidents suggest we do pretty well.

Any of you stupid chickenshit Moon Bats that are afraid of the right to keep and bear arms can just move to Canada where they don't have the Constitutional right.

You will be safe there. Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

More Americans are killed by weapons that are NOT guns each year than those murdered with guns. When is the federal govt going to outlaw knives, hammers, scissors, baseball bats, bricks, etc...?
You know its against the law for a child to own a weapon, for a child to shot up a school and shoot / kill people, right? What new law do you propose to solve this problem?
Sad it’s so easy for angry children to get guns . Most are armed by some legal gun owner.
'Easy'? More people die every weekend in Chicago than in mass shootings, which do not happen nearlyas often, snowflake. Fail - try again. Better yet, DON'T.
By blacks killing them.
It’s hard to shoot someone if you can’t get a gun. People rarely shot in the UK...

But it seems you do
And you are starting to lose.

Compared to where?

It is impossible to defend yourself or your property from the criminal who pays no attention to laws and gun bans without having a gun protected by the Constitutional right to own one.
It’s easier to defend against an unarmed criminal.

You do understand that there are more ways to be armed than with a gun don't you?

And why would anyone want to give a criminal the advantage? A guy with a baseball bat can kill you too .

What you suggest?

Let's change them BACK.

There was no significant increase without the min wage increases.

What would your job policy be? What would your immigration policy be? And how would that benefit Americans, black or otherwise?

By blacks killing them.

But it seems you do
And you are starting to lose.
To lose what?

I have lost nothing and I will not lose my right to own firearms.

Compared to where?

I was speaking absolutely. Hundreds of millions of guns, hundreds of accidental deaths per year.

Seems like a low rate to me.

It is impossible to defend yourself or your property from the criminal who pays no attention to laws and gun bans without having a gun protected by the Constitutional right to own one.

You do understand that there are more ways to be armed than with a gun don't you?

And why would anyone want to give a criminal the advantage? A guy with a baseball bat can kill you too .
How many mass bat killings we have? Can run away from somebody with a bat. Gun makes anyone a killer. 70 year old with a gun far more dangerous than 70 year old with a bat...

Our homicide rate is 4x higher than countries with strong gun control. They also don’t have lots of accidental deaths. These countries are clearly safer. The gun lobby has lied to you.
We don't have lots of accidental gun deaths.

in 2018 there were 450 accidental deaths involving a firearm and I'll bet that some of those were suicides.

And the murder rate where I live has been ZERO for the last 20 years so unlike you I'm not afraid of getting murdered.

Compared to where?

I was speaking absolutely. Hundreds of millions of guns, hundreds of accidental deaths per year.

Seems like a low rate to me.
But we have hundreds more than other countries.

Our homicide rate is 4x higher than countries with strong gun control. They also don’t have lots of accidental deaths. These countries are clearly safer. The gun lobby has lied to you.

in 2018 there were 450 accidental deaths involving a firearm and I'll bet that some of those were suicides.

And the murder rate where I live has been ZERO for the last 20 years so unlike you I'm not afraid of getting murdered.
How many in Germany? UK?

How many mass bat killings we have? Can run away from somebody with a bat. Gun makes anyone a killer. 70 year old with a gun far more dangerous than 70 year old with a bat...
MAss killings account for less than 1% of all murders.

Did you know that more people get killed with baseball bats every year than with AR 15s?

How many in Germany? UK?

Don't care about Germany or the UK

Why do you?

MAss killings account for less than 1% of all murders.

Did you know that more people get killed with baseball bats every year than with AR 15s?
You said that and ignored my points. No valid counter eh?

I'm a gun owner. Got a bunch of 'em downstairs in the safe. Got my first gun at 11yrs old. Bought it with my chore money. Used to be a member of the NRA. Until they went stupid.

I think American gun-culture is stupid and crazy.
I've long advocated that when a tool of such potential destructive/disruptive potential is brought into our civil society then what comes with it is ----- strict liability.

If there is ANY harm to humans or property after that weapon is fired then the OWNER of the gun bears a significant liability. NOT just the jackass who fired it ....... but also the owner of record.

That means if your Glock is stolen from underneath the seat of your Ford-150 and it is used to shoot somebody's cheatin' wife.....well, the shooter gets arrested and tried, and the owner of the gun gets a whopper of a fine.

It was his gun. He brought it into our society. He failed to secure it adequately. Ergo......he has a share of the responsibility.

THEN.......you would see a more serious, responsible, cautious approach to owning those things.

IMHO
and if someone steals your car, and drives it into a crowd, you're partially responsible for any deaths and damages it causes?

Sure, if you leave it with the keys in it and maybe running while left unattended. There is no keys for a gun and it's always running. For those that don't show "Reasonable" security then they are as guilty as the person that pulled the trigger. I saw a young in a quick stop who had a gun on her hip. She was tossing her hip in that direction knowing (or unknowingly) to broadcast she was carrying an open carry. I can just see the bad guy now who decides to mug here. "Hey, jake, look a free gun and a free piece of ass".

Ha ha ha ha,

you never heard of personal responsibility?

This is why I despise situational ethics leftists prate every day.

They get weapons from legal gun owners.

Link or lie! Tick Tock.....

Barry armed foreign terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the needless deaths of Americans. Barrywas not a 'Legal gun seller'.

DEMOCRATS should lead by example....turn in all their weapons, fire all their gun-toting security personnel, tear down the walls they claim don;t work protecting their homes...

How many of these gun thieves were released from jail and are walking the streets today?

Make gun theft a felony with a mandatory minimum of 10 years.

Forum List

Back