Gun owner paranoia---

Democrats: "We need to keep guns out of the hands of children, criminals, and the mentally retarded"

Republican Translation: Them damn Liberals are gonna take all our shootin irons away!! :mad-61:

Why are Republicans so paranoid about guns? America has more guns in circulation than they have people. A few less guns in the hands of criminals and children seems like common sense to me.

Great post - this BS has been going on for years and to my knowledge, not a single legal gun has been grabbed by a Democrat.

2prfrj.jpg
The stupidity of the scared and paranoid is something.

ahhh...

you're referring to the ones that want to ban assault weapons, right?
Our worst mass shootings have used those weapons. Why do you want well armed killers?

The number of deaths by handguns outweighs those deaths by quite a bit.

Over 30,000 deaths by firearms a year,

less than 200 by 'assault' weapons.

Democrats: "We need to keep guns out of the hands of children, criminals, and the mentally retarded"

Republican Translation: Them damn Liberals are gonna take all our shootin irons away!! :mad-61:

Why are Republicans so paranoid about guns? America has more guns in circulation than they have people. A few less guns in the hands of criminals and children seems like common sense to me.

Great post - this BS has been going on for years and to my knowledge, not a single legal gun has been grabbed by a Democrat.

2prfrj.jpg
The govt people need to be protected from, as Barry and the Democrats have shown the last 12+ years, are Democrats, the CIA, FBI, etc.... The FISA Court exposed the fact that the FBI has been illegally spying on Americans for DECADES under Mueller and Comey. Former CIA Chief Brennan stood before Congress and confessed to illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, and USSC JUSTICES...The Govt barged into the McCloskey's home, charged them for 'illegal use of a firearm' for defending their lives and home on their property from violent terrorists, and confiscated all of their legally-owned weapons....

Cities are now BEGGING the police they demanded be defunded come back and protect them as violence has EXPLODED in their absence, and the military is NOT 'the govt'.
Things sure went to shit under trump.
Things went to shit because Democrats supported foreign-funded domestic terrorists who gave claimed about our govt, 'Burn it all down'. While domestic terrorists took entire cityblocks hostage, looted, burned, extorted businesses, assaulted, and murderd, Democrats called it 'the summer of Love'. WTF?!

Democrats facilitated the violence by bringing the terrorists food, porta-potties, permanent / hardened barrier to defend the cityblocks they had seized. our own VP raised money and helped pay the bail for these terrorists to get them back on the streets to perpetrate more violence and acts of terrorism. Our own VP even called on the domestic terrporists to continue committing their violence after the last election, which they are doing!

Your desperate obsession with 'Orange manBad' and the need to blame him for all the Democrats' crimes and treason is a sickness for which you really need to seek help.

To solve violence rates like in Chicago problems that are not allowed to be brought up need to be addressd in solved...like tha massive rate of single-parent homes witha huge number of minority fathers bailing / leaving their families. Another taboo issue is Black-on-Black crime...no, can't talk about that.
We should make abortions easier to get it seems.

Or policies that help black males be providers.

2prfrj.jpg

ahhh...

you're referring to the ones that want to ban assault weapons, right?
Our worst mass shootings have used those weapons. Why do you want well armed killers?

The number of deaths by handguns outweighs those deaths by quite a bit.

Over 30,000 deaths by firearms a year,

less than 200 by 'assault' weapons.
Lots to problems. And the worst mass killings use assault weapons. Why do you want one person to be able to kill 50+ quickly?

To solve violence rates like in Chicago problems that are not allowed to be brought up need to be addressd in solved...like tha massive rate of single-parent homes witha huge number of minority fathers bailing / leaving their families. Another taboo issue is Black-on-Black crime...no, can't talk about that.

What you suggest?

2prfrj.jpg
The govt people need to be protected from, as Barry and the Democrats have shown the last 12+ years, are Democrats, the CIA, FBI, etc.... The FISA Court exposed the fact that the FBI has been illegally spying on Americans for DECADES under Mueller and Comey. Former CIA Chief Brennan stood before Congress and confessed to illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, and USSC JUSTICES...The Govt barged into the McCloskey's home, charged them for 'illegal use of a firearm' for defending their lives and home on their property from violent terrorists, and confiscated all of their legally-owned weapons....

Cities are now BEGGING the police they demanded be defunded come back and protect them as violence has EXPLODED in their absence, and the military is NOT 'the govt'.
Things sure went to shit under trump.
Things went to shit because Democrats supported foreign-funded domestic terrorists who gave claimed about our govt, 'Burn it all down'. While domestic terrorists took entire cityblocks hostage, looted, burned, extorted businesses, assaulted, and murderd, Democrats called it 'the summer of Love'. WTF?!

Democrats facilitated the violence by bringing the terrorists food, porta-potties, permanent / hardened barrier to defend the cityblocks they had seized. our own VP raised money and helped pay the bail for these terrorists to get them back on the streets to perpetrate more violence and acts of terrorism. Our own VP even called on the domestic terrporists to continue committing their violence after the last election, which they are doing!

Your desperate obsession with 'Orange manBad' and the need to blame him for all the Democrats' crimes and treason is a sickness for which you really need to seek help.
Things went to shit under Trump. He was a failure.

How many dems own guns?

What you suggest?

Pro-job trade policy and ban third world immigration.

I have never witnessed a gun being used in self defense. I have seen a gun used to enforce the will of one over another countless times.

It is time to take away the guns of not only the mentally ill, criminals and children but also all those who think it a resolution to conflict in their favor.

Snowflakes like BrainLESS want to strip all the guns out of the hands of gun owners, forgetting years ago Biden told Americans fearful of being robbed and feeling the need t protect themselves to do the following:

1. If you hear a noise outside, think someone is trespassing and might mean you harm, "GO OUT ON YOUR BALCONY AND SHOOT YOUR WEAPON UP INTO THE SKY A COUPLE OF TIMES - THAT WILL SCARE AWAY ANYONE OUT THERE."

.....except that is a little bit ILLEGAL!

2. If you think someone is trying to enter your home, breaking in through your door, 'JUST SHOOT THROUGH THE DOOR.'

....AGAIN, THIS IS illegal.

Gawd, please don't let dementia-ravaged Joe Biden EVER hold a firearm.

Lots to problems. And the worst mass killings use assault weapons. Why do you want one person to be able to kill 50+ quickly?

The worst mass killings only involve assault weapons if you count governments using troops to kill citizens.
Otherwise ... Bombs tend to kill more people in a shorter time frame.

How many dems own guns?

Lots - TONS - I can think of at least 30 friends who I know to be Democrats that own guns. Plus myself.

What you suggest?

I don’t think it’s hard to get a job now. What would that solve?

I have never witnessed a gun being used in self defense. I have seen a gun used to enforce the will of one over another countless times.

It is time to take away the guns of not only the mentally ill, criminals and children but also all those who think it a resolution to conflict in their favor.

Countless times? YOu counting all the times an armed law enforcement officer pulled over someone speeding, aren't you?

Snowflakes like BrainLESS want to strip all the guns out of the hands of gun owners, forgetting years ago Biden told Americans fearful of being robbed and feeling the need t protect themselves to do the following:

1. If you hear a noise outside, think someone is trespassing and might mean you harm, "GO OUT ON YOUR BALCONY AND SHOOT YOUR WEAPON UP INTO THE SKY A COUPLE OF TIMES - THAT WILL SCARE AWAY ANYONE OUT THERE."

.....except that is a little bit ILLEGAL!

2. If you think someone is trying to enter your home, breaking in through your door, 'JUST SHOOT THROUGH THE DOOR.'

....AGAIN, THIS IS illegal.

Gawd, please don't let dementia-ravaged Joe Biden EVER hold a firearm.
We get it, your scared and paranoid.

What you suggest?

I don’t think it’s hard to get a job now. What would that solve?

It is hard to get a good job. It is hard to get a job were wages rise nicely over time.

That used to be the case before globilization.

IMO, right now, black males don't provide for their families, because they CAN'T.

No, no, no....

Democrats:
“Please Father Government, please deprive me of the rights gifted by our great framers, please protect us filthy Liberals from ourselves by controlling us via unconstitutional legislation.”

Republicans:
“We need to keep guns out of the hands of dark Democrats if we want to solve our gun problems.”

Any of you stupid chickenshit Moon Bats that are afraid of the right to keep and bear arms can just move to Canada where they don't have the Constitutional right.

You will be safe there. Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Canada expected to pass sweeping gun legislation that includes banning handguns
They have a much lower homicide rate.
in 2017 you had a 99.9953% chance of not being murdered by a person with a gun.

How much safer do you need to be?

More Americans are killed by weapons that are NOT guns each year than those murdered with guns. When is the federal govt going to outlaw knives, hammers, scissors, baseball bats, bricks, etc...?
And our worse mass killings use guns
You know its against the law for a child to own a weapon, for a child to shot up a school and shoot / kill people, right? What new law do you propose to solve this problem?
Sad it’s so easy for angry children to get guns . Most are armed by some legal gun owner.
'Easy'? More people die every weekend in Chicago than in mass shootings, which do not happen nearlyas often, snowflake. Fail - try again. Better yet, DON'T.
And by what means are they dying?
By blacks killing them.

Forum List

Back