gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away
This is a lie.

President Biden seeks to neither ‘take away’ guns nor anyone’s rights.

Gun owners know this won’t happen because presidents don’t have the authority to do so.

And like any other American, presidents have the right to express an opinion; all it is, is an opinion – nothing more.

But the dishonest right will nonetheless lie and engage in demagoguery.

Good luck in trying to get through to gun nuts. You will just receive the usual slaver; 2nd Amendment, Independence, self defence, come and try to take my guns.
Without using your usual rhetoric, what do you think about Biden's opinion saying what he did about 9mm guns at the
CNN town hall?

For those who don't have an AR but a 9mm Jo has his sights set on you. During a CNN town hall jo said no one needs a 9mm pistol or rifle
There is not a damn soul that can take my firearms no matter any law they pass because any law they pass is unconstitutional.

This is a lie.

Gun owners know this won’t happen because presidents don’t have the authority to do so.

And like any other American, presidents have the right to express an opinion; all it is, is an opinion – nothing more.

It's always a lie until it isn't a lie. If you don't think that the democrats are at a point where they would
love to take away guns, then you're lying.

For those who don't have an AR but a 9mm Jo has his sights set on you. During a CNN town hall jo said no one needs a 9mm pistol or rifle
In that case you should go spend every dime you have on 9mms.
Mortgage the house and get more.
Sell your wife and kids into prostitution to get more.
Rob the grocery store to get more.

After all, you can never have too many of those things can you?

Without using your usual rhetoric, what do you think about Biden's opinion saying what he did about 9mm guns at the
CNN town hall?

The actual factual story.

Now show me where Biden said anything about getting rid of 9mms?

So you want an opinion on something that only happened in your mind?

This is a lie.

Jo said it move along

The actual factual story.

Now show me where Biden said anything about getting rid of 9mms?

So you want an opinion on something that only happened in your mind?
he said 9mm weapons

Forum List

Back