Gun ownership right Vs Voting right?

Last time I check both are constitutional rights. However, I never hear leftists complaining about ID/background check to buy a gun from licensed gun dealers. :45:
I've said time and time again is you give me gun licensing I'll give you voter id.

Why the license for guns again?

Do you understand that convicted criminals cannot be prosecuted for not licensing their illegal guns? Do you understand that?

Voter ID simply says you are who you are when you vote....I wouldn't have a problem with that for a gun....and only that.....you want a gun, show your ID, walk out with the gun........

Last time I check both are constitutional rights. However, I never hear leftists complaining about ID/background check to buy a gun from licensed gun dealers. :45:
It's a mental health personality profile for employment on the local police force, because if you ain't a cop and you've got a gun registered in your name, they slam you with a felony or mental illness and take your guns away just like that.

gun ownership is a human right and voting is a constitutional right given by government,,
Wrong.

Possessing a firearm and voting are both rights, one no more important than the other; no right is ‘given’ by government.
so the government didnt vote to give voting rights?? I think they did,, and the second says they have no authority because its a human right and didnt require a vote,,,

someday you will have to tell us what it feels like to be a fucking idiot,,

not to mention voting is an act of society and self defense is a natural thing all of gods creatures have,,

How about if the only people we required ID from were White men over 50?
Good with that?

Always hilarious watching the tiny brained "conservatives" trying to justify their racism and hypocrisy.

Possessing a firearm and voting are both rights, one no more important than the other; no right is ‘given’ by government.
On this point, I agree.

Everyone should have a say.
Everyone should have skin in the game.
Everyone (including paroled felons) should have ALL their rights restored.
thats should apply to taxs also but the bottom 45% dont pay anything and think they should control everything,,

On this point, I agree.
So there's a Second Amendment but we don't "actually" get to keep or bear Arms under communist leadership.
Skin in the game? Skin in the game! Just roll the dice or deal a hand of playing cards and skin your baby's penis. How does that work out?
Oh, that's right, just deal opioids to newborn babies for the pain. Then guns are banned for life anyways because the babies got certed at the hospital addicted to drugs.
Dude you're full of shit all the way from the police station to the hardware store on that crap. Some of those guys shouldn't even be out of prison.

How about if the only people we required ID from were White men over 50?
Good with that?

Always hilarious watching the tiny brained "conservatives" trying to justify their racism and hypocrisy.

What racism? You shit for brains think racism is the only card you need to use.........that is getting old....

White men over 50 are fine with showing ID to vote you moron...as are black men over 50 and all normal Americans......it is you, and your racists in the democrat party that tell blacks they are too dumb to get ID in the two years between elections...that is you, you racist sack of shit.

On this point, I agree.

Everyone should have a say.
thats should apply to taxs also but the bottom 45% dont pay anything and think they should control everything,,
taxes $ and your wealth should not be a measurement. Do you forget, a couple of weeks ago, those big tech firms wrote an open letter to condemn the CA recall?

The 2dA is a collective right, and while the right to own and bear is absolute, the people can be regulated individually.

The 1stA guarantees all citizens the individual right to vote.

The 2dA is a collective right, and while the right to own and bear is absolute, the people can be regulated individually.

The 1stA guarantees all citizens the individual right to vote.
WTF??? 1stA is freedom of speech :rolleyes:

Last time I check both are constitutional rights.
The thread premise is a lie and fails as a strawman fallacy.

Hey Buttwipe! Yeah, You-- -- it isn't possible for a QUESTION to be a LIE or a strarwman argument. The only failure here is in your parent's genes.

Liberals have no issue with requiring citizens to provide ID when registering to vote. Once registered and current on the voting rolls, there’s no good reason to require an ID
What a boatload of crap. There is EVERY reason to ask for ID to see if you are indeed the same person as the one who registered! And since it was no trouble to register, then you shouldn't have any problem when going to vote.

Forum List

Back