Gun Seizure Stories - Share Yours Here

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
As Obama goes around collecting our guns, I thought this would be a good time to start a thread to tell our own personal stories for those of us who have been disarmed by the federal government, either recently under Obama or when Clinton got them circa 1993 - 2000.

Allow me to go first:

Clinton got mine early November, the 3rd I think, 1997.

There was a knock at the door and shortly after my wife answered it, she told me it was the President. I invited Bill in and take a seat and asked him what his business was, and he made no small talk but got directly to the point: "I need you to turn over any and all guns you own."

I told him "OK, but all I have is this .58 cal Enfield musket reproduction that I use to reenact the Civil War with," and he said, "Really? Before I take it can you show me how they loaded those things 'cause I really like history."

So I offered Bill (the ice was broke so I could call him "Bill" now) a beer and we went outside. I had some blank cartridges rolled ready to go for the next reenacting season and went through the steps a typical Civil War soldier took to load, with rammer.

He watched me carefully and asked to try. I gotta say, Bill caught on quick! We blew off a few rounds, mused on the noise of how thousands of those things - with cannons roaring - just had to be loud as hell in battles like Gettysburg and Shiloh.

I offered - since we blew some rounds - to show him how to clean it, but he waved me off, saying his staff could research it and take care of it, and that he had to go because he said that they knew the house three doors up from me had multiple hunting guns and had a lot of stops to make after that.

He finished off his beer, we shook hands, and he walked back to the waiting limo. He kept chuckling as he was walking to the limo, saying to himself, "Boy, just like they used in the Civil War."

I often wonder if he still shoots it once in awhile, just for kicks.

The Highschool itself has released a memo:
Home
Click the Message from Superintendent
http://hauppauge.k12.ny.us/public/Pines Incident Response.pdf

A local news source finally published the article!
Dad?s Pistol License Pulled After Son Makes Water Gun Threat in School - Commack, NY Patch
--------------------------------------
So, a couple of days ago, I made the following joke about Melissa Harris Perry's "Collective Children" video advertisement:

"They'll probably start using this philosophy as a method of gun control lol
'You can't have guns if you have kids, because you're endangering their health and well being!"

Not even 24 hours later, my "joke" actually became reality. My friend from Commack calls me up and faxes the police response to me! I contacted the Blaze again for him and Infowars, since Newsday refuses to publish the police reports and faxes.

They told him they will not return his confiscated weapons until his son is an adult!

**UPDATED: NO GUNS CONFISCATED: NY man?s license revoked after son made water gun threat at school » The Right Scoop -

» Police Confiscate Man?s Guns Over Son?s Water Pistol Threat Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

------------------------------

This is it folks, saddle up. If you live on Long Island contact me now via FACEBOOK:

Edward Solomon /// OR /// Aegis of Liberty

We're going to march on this overreach of government, we've had enough.

------------------------------
UPDATE
Newsday and New York Post will not publish

As Obama goes around collecting our guns, I thought this would be a good time to start a thread to tell our own personal stories for those of us who have been disarmed by the federal government, either recently under Obama or when Clinton got them circa 1993 - 2000.

Allow me to go first:

There was a knock at the door and shortly after my wife answered it, she told me it was the President. I invited Bill in and take a seat and asked him what his business was, and he made no small talk but got directly to the point: "I need you to turn over any and all guns you own."

I told him "OK, but all I have is this .58 cal Enfield musket reproduction that I use to reenact the Civil War with," and he said, "Really? Before I take it can you show me how they loaded those things 'cause I really like history."

So I offered Bill (the ice was broke so I could call him "Bill" now) a beer and we went outside. I had some blank cartridges rolled ready to go for the next reenacting season and went through the steps a typical Civil War soldier took to load, with rammer.

He watched me carefully and asked to try. I gotta say, Bill caught on quick! We blew off a few rounds, mused on the noise of how thousands of those things - with cannons roaring - just had to be loud as hell in battles like Gettysburg and Shiloh.

I offered - since we blew some rounds - to show him how to clean it, but he waved me off, saying his staff could research it and take care of it, and that he had to go because he said that they knew the house three doors up from me had multiple hunting guns and had a lot of stops to make after that.

He finished off his beer, we shook hands, and he walked back to the waiting limo. He kept chuckling as he was walking to the limo, saying to himself, "Boy, just like they used in the Civil War."

It's a shame that this post will go over the head of 98% of this forum.

Well done though.

Allow me to go first:

Well done though.

I think it already has. Thanks anyway.

Allow me to go first:

That you numbskulls don't believe it is happening is a sad day for America...
NYSP & Erie County Clerk Pointing Fingers Over SAFE Act Mistake | wgrz.com

Allow me to go first:

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

Allow me to go first:

I'm afraid that people who think as irrationally as you do actually hold public office.

Allow me to go first:

Well done though.

Agreed, on both counts.

I'm afraid that people who think as irrationally as you do actually hold public office.

Share your real life personal story then. Consider this something of a AA for guns. Talking about it is good for the soul!

The US Army got mine in 1971.

I'd been the sole possessor of an M-60 machine-gun for about 6 months, using it for legal target practice per Army regulations and the Rules of War. But, when it came time for me to leave Vietnam, they made me turn it in at the arms room in Danang and I never got it back.

What nerve! They violated my Constitutional rights!

Forum List

Back