Gun shop shooting.

think they might struggle to get someone to fix their gun though.

I think the repair wont have an extra 25 bucks tacked on.

Hell, another gun store owner, realizing that competition has been eliminated, may do the repair for free.

btw, ever since Obama has been taking away all the guns (LMAO) gun store profits have gone through the roof. Why were these gun store owners being greedy?

Capitalism vs gun owners. Gun owners won.

think they might struggle to get someone to fix their gun though.

I think the repair wont have an extra 25 bucks tacked on.

Hell, another gun store owner, realizing that competition has been eliminated, may do the repair for free.

btw, ever since Obama has been taking away all the guns (LMAO) gun store profits have gone through the roof. Why were these gun store owners being greedy?

Capitalism vs gun owners. Gun owners won.

Obama should get a commission. His stance on gun control has produced more gun sales.

You mean like gun free zones the Liberals create so people won't come into it with one because of a sign?

Conman, You think? gun stores are gun free eh.

you stupid fuck.

If that's what you got out of my statement, you're the stupid fuck. Didn't say gun stores were gun free zones but shootings take place in those considered that because you idiots think a sign will stop someone.

Obama should get a commission. His stance on gun control has produced more gun sales.

Hadnt you heard dude. He is the champion gun seller for the NRA.

Hell he will get billions in commission after he leaves office.

I thought you knew this shit. Guess not eh.

Hadnt you heard dude. He is the champion gun seller for the NRA.

Hell he will get billions in commission after he leaves office.

I thought you knew this shit. Guess not eh.

I know he and his supporters are pieces of shit. Guess being an asshole like he is pays. The sad part is other assholes like you pay it to one of your own.

But they were all armed.That should have guaranteed their safety.

Thats right isnt it ?
You are correlating mass shootings with one argument/act of violence? REALLY?
If this isn't a sign of desperation and/or ignorance, IDK what is..

Only a complete fuckin moron would think that restricting fire arm usage to legal gun owners that wont ever shoot someone is a good way to combat illegal guns, gangs and suicide.
Because THAT is the problem.

any bets on how many more threads the leftards

will start up on this topic

this fun store situation is what gunners call a target rich enviornment.

You got to go with what you got.

But even you would have to admit that if carrying a gun assures your saftey, as so many gun lovers claim, this situation was a failure of logic that guns make you safer.

It didnt this time. the gun store owners are DEAD.

Whence comes your information?

You dont have much in the way of common sense do ya?

Mom had already called son and Dad to explain that there was two irate customers wanting to talk to them.

When (gun store owners) walked back into the shop, the adrenaline was already starting to pump. Especially in the young man.

the discussion turns into an argument. things get heated. the son, looking to protect both his mom and dad either shows a gun or pulls his gun in an effort to deter violence. Maybe he even points his gun and tells the customers to get the fuck out.

the customers draw and fire immediately. the owners return fire and hit them. But both owners have suffered deadly injuries.

Mom is hiding behind the counter.

Its the shooters/customers word against hers. And she didnt see exactly what happened.

Self defense. Even a MIss attorney can make that case.

Speculation is not fact.

any bets on how many more threads the leftards

will start up on this topic

this fun store situation is what gunners call a target rich enviornment.

You got to go with what you got.

But even you would have to admit that if carrying a gun assures your saftey, as so many gun lovers claim, this situation was a failure of logic that guns make you safer.

It didnt this time. the gun store owners are DEAD.

mistakenly they let their guard down

mistakenly they let their guard down

Really? they were walking into their own store after being made aware there was two pissed off customers there and you think their guard was down eh?

It was the customers who fired first. they knew that the owners would be armed. And like any person with any sense knows, the person that shoots first has a distinct advantage. Even if the people being shot at are armed.

Do you know much about the element of SURPRISE? A surprise offensive ALWAYS has the advantage. At least initially.

But what I find strange about this is the wife hiding. You gunners are always going on about how women need to be armed blah blahblah. And here is a woman steeped in gun culture and when the shit hits the fan and her own men are involved and in a store full of guns, she hides. HUMMM. Whats that tell you?

Forum List

Back