Gun shop shooting.

Said no one, ever.
LMAO. WtF is wrong with you?
Having a gun assures your protection is a mantra to the gun nutters.
This is, of course, a lie.
Why do you need to lie to make your points?

He is of the left, and an anti gunner….their brains have areas that are still at the developmental level of about a 12 year old….so when they cannot debate the truth, facts, reality or the difference between right and wrong and good and evil…..like any child they lie…….

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and save lives…..according to bill clinton and barak obama….

Really? two known liars are your source of the number of DGUs? LMAO.

You are full of shit and you know it.

No twit……40 years of research by both government and private researchers….clinton and obama did their research to dispute the other research….and found out the original research was right……here you go….

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. http://www.springerlink.com/content/rngn3274255v6j67/

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

This is, of course, a lie

Duder you perpetuate the BIGGESt lie of all; 1.5 million DGUs. A number so fucking made up as to be completely laughable.

then you want to use Obama and Clinton to back up your numbers? Unbelievable.

And because repeating the truth is always helpful…..

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. http://www.springerlink.com/content/rngn3274255v6j67/

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

You mean like gun free zones the Liberals create so people won't come into it with one because of a sign?

Conman, You think? gun stores are gun free eh.

you stupid fuck.

No twit…gun stores are not gun free that is why the two shooters are also in the hospital and may be moved to a morgue….why is it that you anti gun nuts prefer unarmed victims to be murdered without any way to resist……? These morons should have gone to a gun free zone if they were going to murder people because no one can shoot back.

Here is a lesson for all you anti-gun nuts and future mass shooters….if you go somewhere where normal people are allowed to carry guns……a NOT gun free zone……..then someone will shoot back when you try to murder them……

So ends the lesson for the day…….

any bets on how many more threads the leftards

will start up on this topic

this fun store situation is what gunners call a target rich enviornment.

You got to go with what you got.

But even you would have to admit that if carrying a gun assures your saftey, as so many gun lovers claim, this situation was a failure of logic that guns make you safer.

It didnt this time. the gun store owners are DEAD.

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives…….according to bill clinton, barak obama and many other researchers……

guns were used to murder people 8,124 times in 2014…..mainly by career, violent criminals murdering other violent criminals…and also innocents…

1.5 million times to stop violent crime vs. 8,124 gun murders, mainly by criminals murdering other criminals….

Which do you think is the bigger number?

And from the story these gun store owners had a good reputation and had been repairing guns for a long time……the random factor is the two "customers." I wonder what their history is?

You mean like gun free zones the Liberals create so people won't come into it with one because of a sign?

Conman, You think? gun stores are gun free eh.

you stupid fuck.

No twit…gun stores are not gun free that is why the two shooters are also in the hospital and may be moved to a morgue….why is it that you anti gun nuts prefer unarmed victims to be murdered without any way to resist……? These morons should have gone to a gun free zone if they were going to murder people because no one can shoot back.

Here is a lesson for all you anti-gun nuts and future mass shooters….if you go somewhere where normal people are allowed to carry guns……a NOT gun free zone……..then someone will shoot back when you try to murder them……

So ends the lesson for the day…….

I'm not surprised they chastise victims. They're stupid enough to think a sign that say gun free zone can keep some nut with a gun out of it.

think they might struggle to get someone to fix their gun though.

I think the repair wont have an extra 25 bucks tacked on.

Hell, another gun store owner, realizing that competition has been eliminated, may do the repair for free.

btw, ever since Obama has been taking away all the guns (LMAO) gun store profits have gone through the roof. Why were these gun store owners being greedy?

Capitalism vs gun owners. Gun owners won.

Obama should get a commission. His stance on gun control has produced more gun sales.

Your racist shit always follow you. Why do you hate black people?

Hell, another gun store owner, realizing that competition has been eliminated, may do the repair for free.

btw, ever since Obama has been taking away all the guns (LMAO) gun store profits have gone through the roof. Why were these gun store owners being greedy?

Obama should get a commission. His stance on gun control has produced more gun sales.

Just like I thought. You see race in everything even when race isn't mentioned or even implied. I said Obama because he's President. YOU brought up the race part.

Just like I thought. You see race in everything even when race isn't mentioned or even implied. I said Obama because he's President. YOU brought up the race part.

Democrats and the left are obsessed with race…and they are the biggest racists…the entire party is racist.

Democrats and the left are obsessed with race…and they are the biggest racists…the entire party is racist.

Charwin's last post is a prime example of how any mention of the name Obama gets the charge of racism from the left.

shooting is statistically insignificant.. You know, a data outlier

You think that those two shooters are the ONLY two gun owners in the country that would shoot you over 25 bucks?

I thought you were familiar with Chicago?

Guess not eh.

The guys in Chicago who use guns to murder over 25 dollars are not allowed to own guns or carry them…..but they do it anyway because they need them to murder other people……..it is the people who don't use guns to commit crimes that have a hard time getting guns and carrying them….

That is the child like logic of anti gunners...

And I told you repeatedly.... I am a law abiding citizen and I can go to a gun shop store or at gun show and I can buy gun as many as I want. No problem...... So why keep repeating people will have hard time arming themselves?

You brought up Obama. What is Obama has anything to do with this shooting? Dude....... you are short of blaming Obama did the shooting. Why do you hate black people?

You brought up Obama. What is Obama has anything to do with this shooting? Dude....... you are short of blaming Obama did the shooting. Why do you hate black people?

That's because he's the President. I bring him up a lot in discussions about Obamacare. Who should I bring up, someone that had nothing to do with it?

I don't blame him for the shooting but his attitude about the 2nd amendment is the reason more people have bought guns. Just ask them.

If the mere mention of his name in context means racism, the racist is you.

I don't hate black people but honorable black people hate those of the race that make them look bad.

That's because he's the President. I bring him up a lot in discussions about Obamacare. Who should I bring up, someone that had nothing to do with it?

I don't blame him for the shooting but his attitude about the 2nd amendment is the reason more people have bought guns. Just ask them.

I don't hate black people but honorable black people hate those of the race that make them look bad.
Hate to pull you up but that assertion itself is racist.How can the actions of an individual reflect on a whole race ?

Some very interesting follow up to Kleck has been done since the initial survey was released.

People looked at the survey methods and asked if Kleck had accounted for things like social desiribility bias, strategic responses, telescoping and other ways of asking and answering survey questtions that give false positives.

Seems like the survey was lacking in good sound statistical anaylsis.

Which of course skewed the results.

things like possible 36 to 63% of DGU were likely illegal in the sense that someone involved in a criminal activity used a gun to defend themselves from another criminal.

or, the initial question was the use of a gun in the past 12 months for defensive purposes. there was no accounting for someone thinking of a DGU 3 years ago but indicating it happened in the past 12 months.

Klecks is not one of the better thought out surveys for having so much discussion about guns.

And there are other surveys that indicate the Kleck numbers are full of shit.

Let Googlebeyourfriend.

Obviously need to get more guns in the gun shop to make it safe.

Father and son die in shootout at Pearl River County gun shop
Note: Authorities have released the names of all four people involved in a shooting at the gun store. To read the updated story, click here.
PICAYUNE -- A father and son were killed in a shootout with another man and his son at a gun store Saturday in Pearl River County's Henleyfield community.
Pearl River County deputies responding to the shooting on Mississippi 43 about 3:15 p.m. found the store owner and his son dead in the store, Chief Deputy Shane Tucker said.
The owner's wife was working at the store when two customers, a man and his son, entered to pick up a firearm that had been repaired.
"There was some contention about a $25 fee," Tucker said.
In an attempt to clear up the dispute, the woman called her husband, who later arrived with his son. An argument ensued between the owners and the customers.
"During this argument, we believe there might have been some pushing and shoving," Tucker said. "One of the customers and one of the owners produced firearms. We don't know who shot first."
All four men were shot. The two customers were airlifted to a hospital with life-threatening injuries, Tucker said.
By Sunday morning, the son in hospital ICU was in stable condition, he said.
The wife of the owner was not wounded.
Investigators are trying to determine how the situation unfolded before any charges are filed, Sheriff David Allison said.
CRIME
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/
Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article56305535.html#storylink=cpy

Did the good guy win?

Obviously need to get more guns in the gun shop to make it safe.

Father and son die in shootout at Pearl River County gun shop
Note: Authorities have released the names of all four people involved in a shooting at the gun store. To read the updated story, click here.
PICAYUNE -- A father and son were killed in a shootout with another man and his son at a gun store Saturday in Pearl River County's Henleyfield community.
Pearl River County deputies responding to the shooting on Mississippi 43 about 3:15 p.m. found the store owner and his son dead in the store, Chief Deputy Shane Tucker said.
The owner's wife was working at the store when two customers, a man and his son, entered to pick up a firearm that had been repaired.
"There was some contention about a $25 fee," Tucker said.
In an attempt to clear up the dispute, the woman called her husband, who later arrived with his son. An argument ensued between the owners and the customers.
"During this argument, we believe there might have been some pushing and shoving," Tucker said. "One of the customers and one of the owners produced firearms. We don't know who shot first."
All four men were shot. The two customers were airlifted to a hospital with life-threatening injuries, Tucker said.
By Sunday morning, the son in hospital ICU was in stable condition, he said.
The wife of the owner was not wounded.
Investigators are trying to determine how the situation unfolded before any charges are filed, Sheriff David Allison said.
CRIME
Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article56305535.html#storylink=cpy

Did the good guy win?
The good guy always wins, havent you seen the movie ?

Hate to pull you up but that assertion itself is racist.How can the actions of an individual reflect on a whole race ?

Same way a shooting brings further infringement on lawful gun owner rights.

Same smell

-Geaux

shooting is statistically insignificant.. You know, a data outlier

You think that those two shooters are the ONLY two gun owners in the country that would shoot you over 25 bucks?

I thought you were familiar with Chicago?

Guess not eh.

The guys in Chicago who use guns to murder over 25 dollars are not allowed to own guns or carry them…..but they do it anyway because they need them to murder other people……..it is the people who don't use guns to commit crimes that have a hard time getting guns and carrying them….

That is the child like logic of anti gunners...

And I told you repeatedly.... I am a law abiding citizen and I can go to a gun shop store or at gun show and I can buy gun as many as I want. No problem...... So why keep repeating people will have hard time arming themselves?

Can you go to a gun store inside Chicago city limits?

Can you get a concealed carry permit in New York?

New Jersey?

California…?

And how much do you have to pay, and how long do you have to wait…..to exercise a Right….? You know, the democrats used Poll Taxes and literacy tests to keep blacks from voting, another fundamental Right…….any test, tax or fee on owning or carrying a gun is a violation of that Right.

Forum List

Back