Gun violence in the world

That was meant for me, right? Or do you just post the EXACT SAME THING ALL THE TIME?

No CF, I don't think you're a dirt bag, though you are the archetype for the idiot-gram (I suspect you think you're clever, you're not). You're simply a run of the mill partisan hack with very little of interest to write about, and yet do so ubiquitously.

Pot, meet Kettle

You're entitled to your opinion, as insipid as it may be. Are you proud of this post, does it give you a sense of accomplishment?

Only Sheep like you take pride in posting on an anonymous message board

Pride? Today's sheep are those single issue voters of the hoi polloi who feel compelled to join the herd of the conservative echo chamber; a set whose mind is closed, an infertile one threatened by ideas which do not fit into the box of dogma they have been instructed to adopt.

That's my opinion and before you respond with Booooooosh or some other idiot-gram you should do some homework - my opinion is easy to verify simply read their echo's.
All of this from the guy who ran away from the honest and open discussion on gun control that he asked for.

Many Americans want a sane gun policy, today's gun policy is not sane.
Gun control policies that do nothing to prevent criminals from getting guns while infringing on the rights of the law abiding -- that is, those you support -- are not sane.
"Nine in 10 Americans support expanding background checks...
How can you engage in an honest and open debate on gun control when you argue with logical fallacies?
Argumentum ad populum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Gun control policies that do nothing to prevent criminals from getting guns while infringing on the rights of the law abiding -- that is, those you support -- are not sane.
How can you engage in an honest and open debate on gun control when you argue with logical fallacies?

The 9 out of 10 people who support expanded background checks do not know the issue, and the anti gun extremists don't want them to understand the issue.......if they were asked the accurate question they would not support expanded background checks........

You're funny. Polls are a means to determine beliefs, they are used in academia, marketing, restaurants, etc. (see Yelp, for examples). My point was not an appeal to authority to be used to counter your argument, but nice try. I'll remember this and bring it up when the polls are quoted by you and others as to which clown in the GOP car is currently in the lead.

Appeal to belief is only valid when the question is whether the belief exists. Appeal to popularity is therefore only valid when the questions are whether the belief is widespread and to what degree.

But thanks for playing.

You're funny. Polls are a means to determine beliefs, they are used in academia, marketing, restaurants, etc. (see Yelp, for examples). My point was not an appeal to authority to be used to counter your argument, but nice try. I'll remember this and bring it up when the polls are quoted by you and others as to which clown in the GOP car is currently in the lead.
Good to see you understand that you 9-in-10 people statement is maeningless.

The 9 out of 10 people who support expanded background checks do not know the issue, and the anti gun extremists don't want them to understand the issue.......if they were asked the accurate question they would not support expanded background checks........

And you have evidence to prove each of the 90% are ignorant and/or anti gun extremists?

Or is this one more of your posts where you invent 'facts' to avoid facing reality?

No I don't, but I do understand an idiot-gram like this ^^^ when I read one.

You don't understand that your statement is meaningless?
Why?
Why do you think it has meaning?

Why?

What do you mean by meaning?

Meaning Semantics and Pragmatics Linguistic Society of America

My intent was to communicate, your intent was to obfuscate and create confusion. Thus, the dishonesty is once again an issue with you. You seem old enough not to deny your hand was in the cookie jar, yet do so when your hand is still in the cookie jar; my advice to you is Grow Up!

1. no average citizen needs an assault rifle
But every law abiding citizen had a right to one.
Yes, but there should be limits.
All classes of firearms fall within these limits.

Sorry, but I do not think that the average citizen should be able to buy an M16. What can you hunt with that besides other humans? If protection is the reason, a shotgun is much more effective.

Why?
What do you mean by meaning?
You think your 9-in-10 claim has some relevance to the gun control discussion -- how, then, is it relevant?

Who says? The word used in the Second is "Arms".

Here's some reading you would enjoy:

The Complete Encyclopedia Of Arms Weapons The Most Comprehensive Reference Work Every Published on Arms and Armor - with Over 1 200 Illustrations Leonard Tarassuk Claude Blair 9780517487761 Amazon.com Books

From the link:

This book contains over 1,250 illustrations (250 in full color) and 275,000 words of text describing armor, crossbows, swords, daggers, axes, cannon, pistols, bayonets, rifles, lances, machine guns, mortars, shotguns, howitzers, saddles, spurs, and much more. Arranged alphabetically by subject, this book offers the most comprehensive up-to-date knowledge available for everyone interested in the subject, including dealers and collectors of antiques.

Sorry, but I do not think that the average citizen should be able to buy an M16. What can you hunt with that besides other humans? If protection is the reason, a shotgun is much more effective.
The 2nd amendment, ultimately,. protects the most effective means for people to kill other people because, occasionally, it is necessary for people to do so..
An M16 is, unquestionably, an effective means to that end.

Who says? The word used in the Second is "Arms".
United States v. Miller US Law LII Legal Information Institute
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Forum List

Back