Gunfire reported near Camp Shelby for second straight day

Hmmm. So people in America are crazy enough to attack the US Army on our own soil. And access to big ass guns is easier in America than anywhere in the world.

Yet....you're the same guy ripping cops here for being too paranoid about getting hurt on duty.

Hmmm. You're being a hypocrite buddy.

You morons never learn do you? How often does the "white male" turn out to be a Muslim?

But you always jump all over this, dick in hand over the possibility the it's a conservative anti-government tea party shooter.
I read the link and NOTHING about any Christians. MORE lies from clown trash just like yesterday. He gigging for hits and nothing more. Pretty damn lame trying the SAME lie two days in a row.

They've sunk this board to the level of the dailykos.

becoming filled with so much dishonest garbage for the only purpose of shit stirring and stirring up hate for their fellow country man and women

time might be coming

We need more guns floating around the country. More guns = more killed. BooooooooooooooooooooooooooYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

becoming filled with so much dishonest garbage for the only purpose of shit stirring and stirring up hate for their fellow country man and women

time might be coming
Actually, Stuphie, that would be your side.

We need more guns floating around the country. More guns = more killed. BooooooooooooooooooooooooooYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How did you come up with that brilliant equation?

time might be coming
Yesterdays thread left them really butt hurt. And for Guno to try again the next day? Really stupid, but hey he IS the village idiot right?

time might be coming
Actually, Stuphie, that would be your side.

Ever thought that maybe it's both sides?

Political message boards are mostly for trolling. However you can learn some interesting things from some of the articles posted by some users.

Shit man, I live near a fort, and I can go out and have a mad minute and burn up $100 of ammo for shits and giggles, and nobody is goig to report anything.

WTF is wrong over in Mississippi?
It's NOT the state of Mississippi that has the problem. It's the state our liberal posters are in. Mental illness seems to run wild with USMB liberal posters.

Shit man, I live near a fort, and I can go out and have a mad minute and burn up $100 of ammo for shits and giggles, and nobody is goig to report anything.

It's NOT the state of Mississippi that has the problem. It's the state our liberal posters are in. Mental illness seems to run wild with USMB liberal posters.

Civilian gunfire in a National Forest near a military base occurs hourly across the South.

What is the big deal about this "incident"?

Yesterday the authorities found the red pick up truck abandoned. Now the shooter is running around in his red pick up truck.

Didn't the cops in DC say the sniper was a white guy in a panel truck? That allowed those black muslims to kill more people. It looks like this might be the next installment.

You morons never learn do you? How often does the "white male" turn out to be a Muslim?

But you always jump all over this, dick in hand over the possibility the it's a conservative anti-government tea party shooter.

Let see a whiteman in a pickup truck in Mississippi!! Hummmmmmmm
Now THAT is racist!

Yesterday the authorities found the red pick up truck abandoned. Now the shooter is running around in his red pick up truck.

Didn't the cops in DC say the sniper was a white guy in a panel truck? That allowed those black muslims to kill more people. It looks like this might be the next installment.
This is either some misguided prankster, or, one lousy terrorist.

Military convoys roam all over the country with little to no security; a terrorist could take out a convoy with little effort.

This is most probably media hysteria.

Muslims never drive pickup trucks. You knew that, didn't you? If not you must not have gone to college. We learn such things there.

This is either some misguided prankster, or, one lousy terrorist.

Military convoys roam all over the country with little to no security; a terrorist could take out a convoy with little effort.

This is most probably media hysteria.

Media hysteria from CNN about white males with guns? Nope. No way. Nada. Not possible.

Forum List

Back