Gunfire reported near Camp Shelby for second straight day

Now there's another incident. This time three nutters have been arrested in Gaston county, N Carolina for conspiring to use illegal explosives to combat a potential military takeover. Read it on TPM.

Interesting that the link in the OP of this thread says soldiers should be ready to defend themselves.

Didn't the USMess nutters say the military would not fire on militia froot loops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You morons never learn do you? How often does the "white male" turn out to be a Muslim?

But you always jump all over this, dick in hand over the possibility the it's a conservative anti-government tea party shooter.

Let see a whiteman in a pickup truck in Mississippi!! Hummmmmmmm

Yep. According to our ignernt nutters, that's gotta be wunna dem Muslims.

[emoji1]

You morons call this an "attack"? Who was shot at? No one. Who was targeted? No one. So then who was attacked? um no one.

You fucking clown faced dumbass!!

Naw. It's not an attack. It's just some redneck hicks using our soldiers for target practice.

That's the article said the soldiers should be ready to defend themselves.

You morons never learn do you? How often does the "white male" turn out to be a Muslim?

But you always jump all over this, dick in hand over the possibility the it's a conservative anti-government tea party shooter.

Let see a whiteman in a pickup truck in Mississippi!! Hummmmmmmm

Yep. According to our ignernt nutters, that's gotta be wunna dem Muslims.

[emoji1]

Actually I didn't say that. I merely asked the OP how often these "white males" end up being Muslims. Where is your ridicule of the OP claiming this unknown male I'd a Christian?

But reading comprehension is not your thing.

You morons call this an "attack"? Who was shot at? No one. Who was targeted? No one. So then who was attacked? um no one.

Naw. It's not an attack. It's just some redneck hicks using our soldiers for target practice.

I guess these "hicks" don't aim very well then, eh?

Guno...you haven't spent much time in or seen much of the South have you? You come across like some brat in NYC who hates his own whiteness but has never been outside NY.

I bet you thought Blazing Saddles was a documentary right?

Soldiers reported they were being shot at, cletus
Maybe they're lying...like cops....to get sympathy to their mission haha. Liberals are so fun to mock

That's not what your own link says.

Read the sources I posted yesterday.

Maybe they're lying...like cops....to get sympathy to their mission haha. Liberals are so fun to mock

As usual, attacking our military. Some of you traitors said they also lied about killing bin Laden.

Yet RWs say they support our troops.

They're lying.

None of the soldiers in his link reported being shot at.

Everyone should be ready to defend themselves, that isn't a novel idea.

Not in the article you posted there Einstein.

It clearly stated:

"Information on whether anyone was targeted in either case wasn't immediately available, though authorities noted that soldiers were at the checkpoint on the county road during Tuesday's incident."

Now there's another incident. This time three nutters have been arrested in Gaston county, N Carolina for conspiring to use illegal explosives to combat a potential military takeover. Read it on TPM.

Interesting that the link in the OP of this thread says soldiers should be ready to defend themselves.

Didn't the USMess nutters say the military would not fire on militia froot loops?

The TPM article says this ^^ was also an attack on the Jade Helm training exercises because they're "actually a cover for the implementation of martial law".

-cuz, you know, the U.S. Military has never held training exercises before.

Nah. All the sources I find say shots were fired near the soldiers but there is no mention that they were shot at. Your sources tend to be whack job fringe sources from what I can tell

Your phone wouldn't post links yesterday..... or so you said.

Send out the Rangers. They will have the bad guys pissing in their boots.

Forum List

Back