Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Who in hell gave this Washington shooter security clearance? I really want to know.

It's as crazy as the situation with Major Hassan where everyone and their mother knew Hassan was a crazed radical for years and he kept getting promoted for crying out loud.

Then turned around and proved that he was that crazy little radical guy that the powers that be ignored and he killed and wounded so many.

What's wrong with the system?

The system would rather have dead people than offend a minority.

Nope, most the gun owners I know are fine with the common sense laws being suggested. The weird paranoid ones seem to have the problem.

What idiots like you don't understand is that criminals do not obey the laws common sense or otherwise.

That's why we call them criminals!

You libs are the dumbest bunch I have ever seen.

Ah name calling. So adult.

I guess nothing should be illegal because criminals don't obey laws. Yes very smart.

Are you saying Obama isn't an adult?

Please stay focused on the topic and keep my comments in context. I understand how hard it will be for you but do try.

What idiots like you don't understand is that criminals do not obey the laws common sense or otherwise.

I guess nothing should be illegal because criminals don't obey laws. Yes very smart.

Please stay focused on the topic and keep my comments in context. I understand how hard it will be for you but do try.

Try to have an adult debate without childish name calling. Clearly you have a problem with that.

Some people deserve to be called names because the name accurately describes them.

And the criminals get their guns from your gun owners. I guess they are part of the problem.

No, why are victims part of the problem? Your killing me here :confused:

-Geaux

Well the gun owners are the source for the criminals guns. Seems like some great circle. The gun owner has the gun for protection but isn't responsible with gun and loses it to the criminal. The criminal then robs someone else and the gun owner buys a new gun. Gun is then stolen from gun owner and used for more crimes....

That is fucking ridiculous. That's like saying Walmart is responsible for abduction and rape because they sell duct tape. Or that people who are mugged are responsible for the drug problem, because their money is used to purchase drugs. I've noticed a disturbing trend at usmb...the collective intelligence has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY in the last year or so. I think the reasonable people have given up.

Try to have an adult debate without childish name calling. Clearly you have a problem with that.

You've lost this debate a long time ago.

No.
Do you regard all hunters to be paranoid and scared?

In my lodge, in Africa I have far more weapons.
Nessesary.
My most prized is an antique 416 Rigby Double Rifle.

Nope, most the gun owners I know are fine with the common sense laws being suggested. The weird paranoid ones seem to have the problem.

With you living in Texas, I doubt that last statement is true.

With you living in Texas, I doubt that last statement is true.

It's absolutely true.

I mean......does anyone really care?

People are going to get killed. Who cares as long as we are not inconvenienced when we buy our guns?

I realize that you're just a troll and a hack, but do you imagine there was ever a victim who lay dying, thinking "Thank god I was stabbed, and not killed with a gun."

I mean, is this REALLY what you of the anti-liberty left think?

I love the second amendment

It allows Americans to go out and buy any weapon they choose when they feel like shooting up a Navy Base, school, movie theater or mall
Look, massacres are not easy.....you need the proper weapons

I love lying trolls, you just post shit with no regard at all for facts.

Yo stupid, how many guns did Alexis have when he went to the base? And tell us, you lying pile of shit, how many were killed with the shotgun Alexis had?

It allows Americans to go out and buy any weapon they choose when they feel like shooting up a Navy Base, school, movie theater or mall

Yo stupid, how many guns did Alexis have when he went to the base? And tell us, you lying pile of shit, how many were killed with the shotgun Alexis had?

Alexis can have as many guns as he wishes...It is his right as an American

He thought he could do the job with one gun and did a pretty good job. If he wanted more firepower he could have done alot more damage......and the NRA would have defended him

listening to the liberal logic here it sounds like if you are running with a pencil after your mother told you not to, and you trip and poke your eye out, you should be able to hold the pencil maker responsible.

Alexis can have as many guns as he wishes...It is his right as an American

He thought he could do the job with one gun and did a pretty good job. If he wanted more firepower he could have done alot more damage......and the NRA would have defended him

well if security had done its job, he never would have been working there for one. and secondly, he never would have gotten past the check point. not with one gun or ten guns

I mean......does anyone really care?

People are going to get killed. Who cares as long as we are not inconvenienced when we buy our guns?

I realize that you're just a troll and a hack, but do you imagine there was ever a victim who lay dying, thinking "Thank god I was stabbed, and not killed with a gun."

I mean, is this REALLY what you of the anti-liberty left think?

But knives are so......messy

A nice semi-auto with a large magazine makes the job so much easier. Just pull the trigger and watch their heads explode. Our second amendment defends the rights of a mass murderer to pick the weapon of his choice.....why pick a knife?

Forum List

Back